So I'm looking for a weight lifting routine for women

So I'm looking for a weight lifting routine for women.

I have no fucking clue what it's supposed to consist of other than squats and romanian diddys.

She would visit the studio 3 days a week.

Pic related, it's what it should accomplish

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQ3VdK-JhCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

>3 days a week
There is your answer: Full body plan with emphasis on the legs.
I would recommend the classic Mo/We/Fri with extra quads/hams/glute work on said days.

Train the same way as a man, using isolations specifically for women's vanity muscles. So rather than shoulders and arms, more ass work.

I don't have a single clue about women exercises.

I know they should focus more on keg work, but I don't know what exactly they should do other than squats/diddys.

No idea how to differentiate between meme exercises either.

Juggernaut method 2.0, good progression sensible periodization and less of a focus on low reps and maxes

Then start reading. I recommend you begin with "Strong Curves" and "The New Rules of Lifting for Women".

>SS turns you into t rex
>t rex is what most girls want to be
SS
For a non-meme answer, SS

Hey, girl here.
If I did like two full body days and two lower body days and used some anavar, would I prevent the manly looking upper body?
Would I overtrain my lower body though?

>women exercises
There are none. You pick exercises/ sets /reps according to the goals you have regardless the gender.
Women should do the same exercises as men with the same rules as men. Guy wants a big biceps? Guy does high rep work and incorperates more biceps exercises in his program.
Girl wants a big butt? She does high rep glute work and incorperates more glute-centric exercises in her program.

leg kickbacks are a good glute isolation, or hip thrusts, look it up

Just keep the reps low for the areas you don't want to grow. I like doing 5-3-2, 2x5 also works. But remember, the natural response to lifting heavy things is to grow. So if you get a response you don't like, stop doing that.

Jeez, yes I know that.
Thing is, as a man, I DON'T do any exercises that women so.
I don't isolate my glutes for example.

I have no real knowledge about them, that's why I'm here.
There it's a plethora of exercises, and I don't know which are just time wasters and which are not.
Thanks.
Much more helpful

Problem is, one person does squats and they get huge quads. Next person does squats and their glutes grow like crazy.
But for a start I would do a full body workout, like lat pull-down, bench, row, ohp and then: On monday squats and maybe leg press.
Wednesday roman chair and / or rdl.
Friday DL / sumo DL and leg curls.

>"Strong Curves"
that book is fucking kek
the infos present there are good, but are diluted in 300 or so pages

honestly, it is mostly the same as Rippetoe insights on "Practical programming", except that Rippetoe takes only 3 pages to tell all the relevant info regarding specifics of women training

>I have no fucking clue what it's supposed to consist of other than squats and romanian diddys.
Hip thruts, OHP, lunges and planches.

Do a programming for her to do this 6 exercises every week, 2x a week, and you got youself a good women's routine.

Make sure her reps are higher than that would for man, e.g.: if a man would do 3x5 squats, a woman is able to do 3x8. Progress is slower, tho.

no you idiot, SS without upper body accessories turns you into a t rex but still grows your arms and chest, which women dont want

women want a SS type except 100% lower body lifts

Big thighs - hnnnng
Big ass - hnnnng

Literally can't lose. Do your squats

>Thing is, as a man, I DON'T do any exercises that women so.
>I don't squat and deadlift
>as a man
>I
>man
fuck off cuck

>women want a completely disfunctional, unbalanced and therefore unhealthy body
o-ok

>No back exercises
>No chest exercises
That's a terrible program.

Women doing SS is not going to gain almost any upper body mass.

>No back exercises
Granted, you can always add chin-ups or pulldowns...
>>No chest exercises
For women, seriously?
Anyways, you can add push-ups as well, along chin-ups...
Bench and rows would be a stretch...

For the few women I've trained, none of them had no interest in developing a strong back or traps, other than the casual interest of being able to pull a few chin-ups and press a few push-ups. The only thing they cared about were 1) glutes 2) thighs 3) ""toned"" arms.

Fuck what they care about, you can't just exercise the muscles you want and expect great results.
I didn't say they needed to develop a strong back or traps, but they need to work them just like everything else. Not working a certain muscle groups leads to imbalances, which leads to injury.
More total volume for the legs and ass is fine, but you never neglect a whole muscle group because of it.

Right, then add chin-ups and push-ups every other day, as I usually do w/ chin-ups...

For general strength and good body mechanics yo should have:

>Push
>Pull
>Squat
>Hinge
>Heavy carry

For general fitness you can add
>Run
>Jump
>Lunge
>Twist

Not every workout needs every element, you don't even need to do them every week. But, you should program them in. For good shoulder health you should go around the shoulder girdle with equal volume. If you want women to do deadlifts explain it this way; 90% of their bullshit neck pains will go away if they do.

Sure, pushups work. For back, I'd do pullups before chinups, though, since they work the lats better. I'd also add seated row, though.

This!
youtube.com/watch?v=cQ3VdK-JhCY

Best routine for women indeed

I'm doing stronglifts. If your girl is afraid of a little upper body work, find a new girl.

This is such bullshit.

This is a doctor in beverly hills. He's probably putting olive oil or some shit in her ass for all we know.
His nurse was caught doing facelifts in the office as he assisted her and shit. Fucking nuts. He's not even a plastic surgeon

Hey OP try:
3x8 vacuum house
3x5 handwash clothes
3xf wash and dry dishes

>No 3x7 cooking dinner

Kek thirsty niggas in here.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

cb tier

>women don't want to grow chest

>stalking me
>on a thread that's not even mine
Return

Go 2 bed

left is actually way more fuckable