Explain to me how ugly dyel manlets can still score 10/10 girls

explain to me how ugly dyel manlets can still score 10/10 girls.

By having money and confidence.

Because they can squat 4plate.

By not being autistic like you, OP

being funny and sociable >>>>> being fit and autistic like u op

Pick
>Face
>Personality
>Rich
>Dresses nicely
There's many more reasons too, girls don't only care about muscles especially not for dating. For one night stands muscular guys have an advantage but other than that it mostly comes down to how you behave and your personality

Pic not related right?
Solid 6/10 average here

>10/10 girls

pic unrelated btw

Lifting weights doesn't automatically make you alpha.

CHARISMA
H
A
R
I
S
M
A

Girls don't give a fuck about muscles unless they are club sluts. They care about confidence and personality. You know when you see some fat fuck with a 10/10 blonde with DD tits and a fat ass? It's cause that sloppy motherfucker is cool as shit to hang out with.

2nd from right= best girl

because it's all actually about personality, face and sexual ability

Women date betas and have one night stands with alphas. They know they will get cheated on so they would rather settle with a cuck while i spread my Aryan seed across the city.

Not that that's saying much.

These are like 8s at most lol

4, 3, 2, 5, 1

None of them is a 10.

Not even close betafag.

They don't. There, I said it

This

Game

kill yourself fatso

this and checked

dude you do realize the flawless the 2d girls you fap to are not representative of what real women look like and you would be damn lucky to find a woman who wants you and looks like #2 from right

This

Once you squat 4 pl8 then you get a gf

10/10 girls...

forgot to mention

OP forgot to say: "pic unrelated"

you too

My post was actually a statement about the other four girls, you dolt.

KUNFIDENCE

Dont know about the ugly part, but I know a slightly above average looking guy who got married to a 10/10. He's like 175cm

4 > 1 > 2 > 5 > 3

4 > 5 > 1 > 3 >2

are you insane? look at the face on 1.

Fuck you're right, I was only looking at her slightly above average butt
4 > 5 > 3 > 2 > 1

I wasn't looking at her face, bruh.

I'd consider 2nd from right close to a 10

This is the correct order

I know this one girl I use to work with and she was like a gorgeous kind of shy country girl. I creeped her facebook not long ago and she is dating an older, shorter, fat guy that used to be her supervisor. I was just like fuck me, I mean good for you guys being happy and all but fuck me.

They can't unless they have money. If you are ugly, you will literally never even talk to a 10/10 girl if you don't have money.

Confidence, charisma, be famous or wealthy, or have some other way to demonstrate your value to a woman.

Being in really good shape will definitely help you pull women, but confidence and charisma are far more important.

Besides, you should be lifting for yourself and because it makes you happy and healthy, if you want to pick up on women and you want tips for that, you're on the wrong forum bud.

Unless they themselves are forward with the opposite sex, then women will get with the best man that approaches them.

Life is difficult, but it's also simple. You need to approach women and be friendly. Once you've become friendly with a woman, you need to take a further step and ask her to do something together. This is what gets you women.

Try putting yourself in her place. Many bros on Veeky Forums are attractive but lack social skills, so they will sometimes get approached by women. If a 6-7 asks you on a date, would you say yes? You probably would, because we're a bunch of losers who rarely go out. Now what if that 6-7 turns out to be a really nice person and the two of you get along well? Do you take it a step further and begin dating seriously? You very well might. You might have Zyzz-tier aesthetics and a cute face, which might lead a stranger to question what you're doing with someone who appears to be below your "league." What the stranger doesn't know is that you're a autistic asshole and so you settled with someone that's only sort of attractive and nice to you.

There are people who are hot and KNOW they're hot, and who also have the social grace to put this knowledge to use. They're the ones who fuck 9-10s on the regular. This goes for men as well as women.

does a menu pop up after you do it

like one you can pick the kind of gf you want

could be
personality
effay
rich
charismatic/funny
handsome af

They talk to women and you don't

just bee urshelf

>girls don't care about muscles

that's a fine mom-butt if i ever saw one

Cheerleader effect. Zoom in each closelly, they look awful. The leftmost looks like a joke, honestly kek`d.

work's for me breh's

none of these girls come close to 10/10 except 2nd from right

her face is like a 6/10 but she has a real slutty look to her so it bumps it up a bit, also thicc

1, 5, 3, 2, 4