Wlak in kitchen

>wlak in kitchen
>see this
>"hey buddy, I just ate your PWO meal, you don't mind right?"
What do?

>proceed to tear off her underwear and bury my face in her butthole before creampie'ing and secretly hoping she gets pregnant

butterface

whoa...

Get out.

>fucking muffins/junkshit
>post work out
>or part of my diet at any point in my life

dumb bitch you just ate someone elses muffins.

proceed to break her neck and open her abdomen up and suck the gains out of her innards.

"I fucked your mother and she is a better lay"
>"b-but she's in a nursing home!?"
"Day pass, Bitch!"

Yeah, this. Except not pregnant, as I would want to repeat it every day.

It's not even funny how dumb she looks in that pose.

also
>implying I would ever eat fastfood crap like that

>woman
>in kitchen

>thats last time you have been eating my pwo meal you fat cow
>give me back my meal
>succ the butt
>give it now, its mine, miiiiiiiiine

>doesnt give back pwo meal through butt

>its out now, and never come back
>mfw fucking gains goblins everywhere

>Walk on Veeky Forums
>Roleplayers are still here
>Walk out
>Repeat every day

fpbp

underrated kek

half naked woman high on bath salts breaks into my house and proceeds to eat my food? call the police I guess.

She would bite my dick off probably.

Dropped before I even picked up. No sympathy for her. I'm '7,5x6 too, so it's not that.

what exactly was she looking for sympathy for?

>smile and tell her she doesn't have to apologize
>but she does have to eat this
>hand her a bowl of eggs

pic unrelated

>lookin pretty fit there buddy

dat forehead

dat fivehead

dat sixhead

>hand her a bowl of eggs
underrated kek

Call the police and send the coalburner to jail for home invasion. She probably learned how to break into houses from her nigger.

Back to /pol/

Suplex her into the corner of the bench.

"pshh, nothin' personal kid"

>I don't mind re-eating it when it comes out of your ass

Ya that's cool, you're buying me dinner tho

Any other Liverpool fans LMAOing at her for dating a player we sent to austria because he's shit

She has old lady face

British face*

REEEEEE

Bend her ass over the counter sna slam that shit

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

eat her ass to get some of those nutrients back

...Anonymous
12/15/16(Thu)22:20:05 No.39708045
(OP) #
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Kek

Roundhouse her in the gut, take back what's yours

You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

i wonder how it feels to be this attractive

Plow and impregnate, 9 months later receive dividends in the form of a healthy, nutritious child.

>Damnit woman, get back in the kitchen! Oh, wait...

Feels like everyone wants to put things in your butt and face at all times

Everything is possible in japan.

forehead gains

Do 360 and wlak right out.

you mean 270 degrees since you are walking in the OPPOSITE direction,

I bet you count the bar

Did I fucking say you could touch my food? Bitch get out, go make your own.

I think you mean 1080 and then re-enter the half pipe

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house"