Girlfriend wont let me get a gym membership. Im fat as fuck. Almost 300lbs at 6'3 before i got with her i was 220lbs...

Girlfriend wont let me get a gym membership. Im fat as fuck. Almost 300lbs at 6'3 before i got with her i was 220lbs. My blood pressure is 145/110 daily. I feel like im dying if i run 100 ft.

>i take care of her son not my son
> i pay her bills
>i work all the fucking time

I think its time i be single. She restricts me to much. Anyone else agree?

You are one pathetic beta fuck.

How do you even get a GF being fat?

This seems like an impossibility to me.

be your own man, whats is pussies real worth?

>Girlfriend wont let me get a gym membership
Then you break up with her you pathetic piece of shit.

She literally hates you and only tricks you into believing otherwise.
Actions speak louder than words here.
You are pathetic now, stop being so.

Sad part is i wasnt one at all before we got together i was literally fucking a different girl every other night

>my girlfriend's son

That's the only thing you should need to not be with her.

When i got with her i was in amazing shape i would do about 5 mile run a day and lift weight every other day

Trips of truth

>Girlfriend wont let me get a gym membership.
should be enough lol

Also, if your work gets in the way of goig to the gym, you could always watch your calorie intake. Stop being a fatty, man.

She's literally killing you. She wants to go marry her, and get a life insurance policy. When you die, she'll move on over to the next poor soul.

Get the fuck out of that relationship. Get Veeky Forums. Let your inner alpha out, or die to a succubus as a beta, it's your choice.

This has to be bait.

In case it's not, break up with her.

Break up with her, you pathetic fuck

Leave?
Also ER. Diastolic pressure over 100 puts you in real stroke danger.

>Girlfriend wont let me get a gym membership.

I don't even need to read the rest of your story. Dump her.

And exactly how is she trying to stop you from getting the membership?

GTFO before she locks you down tight.

>girl is sabotaging your life to keep you around so you can provide for her and her son

it's time to take out the garbage

>Girlfriend wont let me

Grow up.

This isn't the relationship advice board, you literal cuck.

As many other anons already said, leave her. She's just using you at this point.

I think it was time for you to be single a long time ago, what the fuck do you get out of this relationship?

Dude, She's making you fat so you can't go to anyone else. I'm a fucking chick and I know chicks who do this. If you're fatter than her then she doesn't have to feel bad about being fat. GET OUT NOW.

Break up. Do whatever it takes but get away from that situation. Change states if need be but fucking GO. She will attempt to say or do anything to keep you as a proverbial slave, IGNORE EVERYTHING.