Spent the whole day at the gym. Started the day with a couple of doughnuts and a bagel...

Spent the whole day at the gym. Started the day with a couple of doughnuts and a bagel. Walked on the treddie for a while. Got some tootsies, gotta keep dat glucose flowin' to feed ah muscles. Did some elliptical, got a few more tootsies, decided on the purple ones. Grape! Worked my hamsprings on the leg press machine. Was needing some glucose so popped a couple of tootsies. Tired by now so just sat on a bike and watched TV. Drank some muscle milk then back to work. Tried the 30 minute workout area but gave up after machine 2, I probably had depleted my glucose, better get a couple of tootsies until pizza time. Stared at some 50+ babes while "getting water". Pizza time! Only had 4 slices, didn't want to overdo it. Grabbed a couple of tootsies for the road. No lunks, no judgement, no critics. No better gym in the world IMO.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocabulary.com/dictionary/judgement
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3368677/
scientificamerican.com/article/addicted-to-fat-eating/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuckin planet fitness... I understand they want to make people feel comfortable about there bodies, but god damn.

WHY DO THEY SPELL IT "JUDGEMENT"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

that's honestly fucked up.

vocabulary.com/dictionary/judgement

Seriously the ultimate renewable business model, Find fats, make fats pay to feel good, feed them shit to make them feel even better = ENDLESS MONEY.

Is there a better way to keep your clients paying money to a gym than making them fatter and fatter while guilt free?
Capitalism everybody.

that was a good read but dude... learn to greentext

One bagel has more calories than anyone will be burning in the gym.

> you're right.
> i'm probably low on glucose.
> sorry.

is that dominos?

How could you tell? Was it the dominoes logo all over the box that gave it away?

ur 1 cheeky cunt m8, I'd swing for you lad

Just answer my question

it's different from here in the UK
I wondered how many tabletop game based pizza places there are in the states

Thank you for answering my question.

Honestly Veeky Forums doesn't have any reason to hate Planet Fitness. What do you think the people who eat all the pizza and doughnuts would be doing if they weren't at planet fitness? The answer is sitting on their ass eating pizza and doughnuts. It's not like the pizza and bagels are keeping any of those people from getting fit and not being a fat fuck, and it's a really smart business model.

Why wouldn't they take advantage of their weak customer base? It lets them keep the membership price cheap af and it's a good beginner gym until you get strong enough to "graduate" from planet fitness. It lets beginners figure out if they have the motivation to actually make fitness a part of their long term life style without spending absurd amounts of money.

I just recently became too strong to still work out at planet fitness, and I have a very aesthetic body by normie standards. There's nothing wrong with Planet fitness for beginners.

>hamsprings

Underrated

It's kind of fucked up. It's like opening up a rehab that sells heroin.

Wow what a great response, wow you sure showed him, those two things are exactly alike, yep!

Thanks. I appreciate the support.

found the (((Jew)))

There is nothing wrong with being Jewish.

faggot

faggot

how am I ever going to leave humanity with a fucking 1.8 litre of swole milk

Imma need at least 4.6 more litres

But they are very much alike. For the most part people don't overeat because they are hungry, it's the mild dopamine kick they get from eating.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3368677/

scientificamerican.com/article/addicted-to-fat-eating/

I can't understand this, there's so much cheese in pizza, I literally go into a food coma if I eat one.

Yes OP, Planet fitness is the best gym.

Anyone here have any horrendous planet fitness Indian stories? They're so fucking gross there

Goddamnit

>:(

This

I demand pajeet stories

i used to work at planet fitness

never saw any people like OP describes but they definitely exist

EVERY. FUCKING.TIME
Im thinking "theres something about this picture i think its the dude in the backgrounds dick is out or her nipple is popping out"

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

honestly I don't think PF is too bad
just don't eat the pizza or bagels, I'm never there when they have them anyway
plus I'll never be a powerlifter so I have everything I need at my disposal
the only problem is the influx of people around january/february
and there seriously is the occasional fatty who gets done with their workout and starts eating pizza slices out of their locker
the lunk alarm and "judgement free zone" agenda are fucking retarded bullshit though