"Hey son, you're getting pretty big"

>"Hey son, you're getting pretty big"

For you!

>Are you eating AGAIN?!

ftfy

>hey son, you've never met me and I decided to come and say sorry for running away 26 years ago, I want to pretend I'm here for you but really its just because the guilt is consuming me and I want it to stop, please make all the effort in forming a relationship between us because I can't be bothered putting in the hard work, I'll just add you on social media and continue posting pictures of the great life I have with my wife and your successful half brother and sister that you will never meet.

j-just kidding i dont know

>shut up and get me peanut butter

sounds like my situation. i mean he didn't leave, but he never really talked to me or my siblings, and now he gets angry about the repercussions of that.

fuck dads.

Thanks dad, I been working out.

guess im just a lucky guy

My goal is to infiltrate and fuck my half sister.
Then I'll be happy.
I'm assuming she doesn't know what I look like tho

post half sister

its a sick feeling when the old man notices your gains

Anyone know if someone told SIR about the peanutbutter meme for the new year comic?
I know sips are going to get added but I didn't have any time to check the rest of the thread.

>y-you too

>user, we need to talk
>how do you think your mother feels after spending hours preparing a meal, only to have you tell her she's a "gainz gobblin" and that the portions don't fit your macaronis?
>we found a folder on the family computer and there was a lot of pictures of muscular men, you know we love you, is there anything you need to tell us?
>look son, I'm your father first and your friend second, and I need to talk to you about starving yourself all day and then eating everything in the kitchen when you get home, are you on drugs?
>How bad is your drug problem, user. I read your text to your friend where he asked about "scoops" and you said you need at least 5? what are scoops, how long have you been using it?
>Son, the country club called today and told me that you were in the weight room, slamming weights around, yelling "light weight baby, come on", are these "scoops" getting to you?

That'd be the best revenge possible

>dad leaves
>track him down
>fuck his daughter, your half-sister
>ensure preggo
>leave her

dank meme, OP

kek

my dad was drinking for 20 years so feels kinda the same. Only difference was, it wasnt him who was beating mom or us. It was me who beat him. Now he goes to AA meetings but is literally afraid of me. He wants to be a dad again but everytime we try to talk to each other it gets really awkward.

...i still know he loves me though... ;_;

Go up to him and give him a big hug, and apologise.

Its thanks to you buying me this squat rack and barbell dad. thank you so much

9/10

Honestly if my parents browsed my PC and only happened upon my Veeky Forums folder id be fucking relieved.

>black father
RARE
A
R
E

>nobody calling out how this meme gets posted every months for months
>used to post this thread myself
N E W

F A G G O T S

Ha truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu