>TFW no drivers license
>TFW shitty, minimum wage part time job
>TFW fat dyel
>TFW low testosterone
>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?

I'm 30. Still can't drive. Parents set me up for a life very shittily. You can do it, but it will be slow, particuarly if you have no help. Something that helped me out was getting a scooter to get around. If you get one that's slow enough (only goes around 30mph) you don't need insurance or a license. You can get a cheap chinese one for even $500 to see if it's something you'll want to try.

How is it your parents fault?

blast and cruise testosterone enanthate

Get a full time job that you can walk or bike to, get your drivers lisense because it's incredibly fucking easy, all while lifting and making friends and your work or gym

Good luck

Also, i know that pretty much everything in your life sucks, but you need to work on improving only 1 or 2 things at a time. Try working on the not being fat part first. That'll help with confidence and with your energy. Even if you can only do bodyweight stuff and use dumbbells you get at walmart you can stilll lose some weight and gain some muscle. Gym membership is best, though. You could try just at home stuff first if you think you're gonna be too much of a faggot and not go to the gym because you're worried at people looking at you. You're better off going to the gym and getting over it, though DESU.

Didn't get me my chicken tendies

They didn't ruin my life, they just gave me a bad start. mom and dad are both hoarders. didn't care about us or notice if we were gone or not. didn't teach us to drive. never had cars so couldn't go out really easily. made me buy them stuff when they found out i had a credit card, wouldn't let me drive the car my aunt bought me, called up time warner cable and added $200 per month of cable to my bill every month, eh, i could go on. my mom touched my sister and i too, if that sweetens it for you :^)

>gave me a bad start

But you're 30 now. Surely the bad start is over and you're a well adjusted man now?

I spent several years just not caring about my life, staying in the same spot and not moving forward. I think I've improved by leaps and bounds, but I do have more to go.

>21 yo
>Graduated high school and university
>Drivers license
>High paying job
>Aesthetic body
>High test
>Not a virgin

And i'm still not happy.

Focus on improving only 2 of these things at a time.

Pussy and testosterone will come to you when you start working hard for your goals,

If I were you I'd probably focus on graduating on highschool and getting an aesthetic body first, the gym will teach you a lot of things about discipline and not being a loser.

We're all gonna make it brah, discipline is key.

I don't know how to start user I'm really losing hope

bump

KYS. seriously, this world has enough wastes of flesh as it is. everyone will be better of, including you

military

literally solves every problem

this.

what's the worst that can happen? you end up a loser with no hs degree, no drivers license, a shitty job, fat, low T, no women, bad at lifting? seems like nothing to lose everything to gain.

The ride never ends.

you end up a loser with permanently fucked test?

>get a job
>get a gym membership
>get enrolled in community college

shits easy nigga

What is with americans and driving?