Social Gains

So how are you meant to approach club sloots? I've seen guys just come up from behind them whilst they are dancing to varying success but this seems a bit too rapey for me. Thoughts?

Looksmax until they come up to you

>Step 1: Look good.
>Step 2: Don't be a manlet.
>Step 3: Make eyecontact and smile before approaching.

Congratulations, you're in!

my "strategy" is basically:

(On the dance floor)
>Be shitfaced so that social anxiety goes away
>awkwardly jump around and dance with my friends
>slowly and "innocently" try and move over to grinding on the girls next to and around me
>if fail, go back to dancing with my mates

In the bar
>Be shitfaced so that social anxiety goes away
>Find a girl that does not look too treatning (preferably small group of 1-3 girls)
>Go up and say "hey, you're cute"
>talk about w/e

do this every saturday 3-4 times a month

get laid about 5-8 times a year.

Club or Bar does not matter. What works for me is reapproching.

>you wait in line to get in the club, talk to girls next to you, just small talk no flirting
>go to the bar, order a drink, talk to the girl next to you, get your drink and leave
>you wait in line to the bathroom, talk to the girl next to you
>talk to everybody
>during the night you are going to meet them again
>"Oh hey, how is your night? Where are your friends?"
>on the dancefloor girls you talked before are going to make eye contact and are more willing to dance with you
>most of the times some of the countless girls I talked to will approach me (of course she had a few drinks and is more relaxed)

how do you dance on clubs?

>tfw amazing night that ends up on everyone dancing and I just sitting down refusing the girls invitation to dance

"Feel" the beat and move.

>inb4 autismos recommending manuals for basic human interaction

I take my preworkout at the start of the club queue so that it hits on entry. That relieves my social anxiety to the extent that im brave enough to put ghb in girls' drinks and drag them to the toilet.

if only that was easy

Stop using the phrase 'social gains' and start doing normal interactions with your friends.

Clubbing is a pleb tier activity.

Problem with this pic and topic is that when you're in club. You start to look like manlet as the 6'4+ come out the woodwork.

On the other hand its far easier to wear shoe lifts, woo the slots with your social skills, and already be leaving a deposit by time they sober up.

Once, I was at a club and this girl was walking past me, lost her balance, and caught herself on my arm.
She felt up my bicep, said 'oooh', smiled and started to walk away.
I just smiled back, grabbed her arm and pulled her toward me, started dancing with her.
But that kind of stuff happens when you add alcohol, lights and loud music. It becomes all about facial expressions and body language. It went well, but the only reason I had the nerve to grab her like that was because she felt me up first. Fuck screaming into her ears trying to talk over the music.

It is that easy, but if it's too complicated for your autistic brain i'm gonna make it short for you
Stand with 2 feet together, lift right foot and set it a little further to the right, then lift your left foot and put it next to your right foot, now repeat the whole process with the oposite foot. You will eventually get used to the movement and when you do try to not be so insecure about it, eventually you will start to feel the beat and not give a shit about whats happening around you.
There you go, club dance 101

im not even autistic, I'm pretty much socially a normie but its just dancing that fucks me up
might need to drink way more alcohol

this, when I get drunk it all just falls into place for me- I literally grabbed a girl who smiled at me and started talkingto her- ended up banging her friend instead but still, it got me there

If I did that while sober it would never work and I'd just be some creepy fuck

When i started going out it was hard for me to dance because i was an insecure faggot, drinking alcohol helped me get over my fear to dance with people, at the beginning just dance within your friends circle, laught, joke arround maybe do a silly dance in front on them, eventually you'll get used to dance and wont feel any insecuries, at that point is when you can start dancing with girls (though is not very hard)

thats a pretty bad ratio if you do this every week.

but at least you get laid i guess...

what the fuck do i talk about with people? i never really have anything to say.

>Still attending degeneracy hubs
>Still trying to fuck sluts

Enjoy not making it m8.

It doesn't matter. Just say what comes to your mind.

At the bar: "Hey, you look like you ordered [name some drink she most likely hates]"

Bathroom line: "You guys need a bathroom and a make up room"

Passing by a someone, make eye contact, smile and say "You smell familiar."

Nobody take this advice, this is horrible.

So Zyzz didn't make it? Fuck off robot

This is actually pretty brilliant. Never thought about this before.

>"you smell familiar"
kek

If you consider dying in your early 20's making it you should probably reevaluate your goals.

wow u must be ugly if you only get laid about 8 times each year.