Why aren't you an alpha male? Why aren't you Chad?

Why aren't you an alpha male? Why aren't you Chad?

youtube.com/watch?v=po5B_elq7p8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xrzNWPWr8t4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy Crap, he is the complete Anti /r9k/ in almost every way. He deserves the Name Chad.

he seems really whiny and petty lol.

That guy is classic lmao

Its a TV show, he has to make himself memorable

well u don't have be that insufferable to be memorable.

Because of my negative canthal tilt and short ramus

these guys are all insufferable cunts.

>the chadberry

rip the woman who marries him.

havnt seen the show but from this video he looks like the fake alpha male not the real one. You know we all(or well maybe we dont but)have that friend that thinks hes alpha cuz he gets laid a lot, and maybe he does, but not from the actual hot chicks just the regular ones.

People are beginning to call me a chad, even on this site.

I was always a fat virgin neckbeard, but I started lifting and it seems like the transformation is almost complete.

Too bad I can't hide my autism :(

>a vapid self obsessed petty little bitch is what you have to become to get with 8/10s and above

chad is funny as fuck and i like his attitude.

But if i was trying to bang the same chick as him and we're all stuck on a fucking island we wouldn't get along.

How did you get that?He seems completely apathetic and he doesn't seem to be fazed by anything

He's got the face and body to be the Chad but if he's not putting on a facade for the show then he has some problems. He cares way too much about the way other people are acting. Overall though, 7/10. If I met him in a bar I would let him fuck my ass and cum on my face that same night. I'm a girl btw.

>doesn't seem to be fazed by anything

im not sure if trolling... dude is literally always bitching about the other guys and even threatened one (and hit one?). keeping a straight face doesn't actually mean your not mad.

Chad is pretty based tbqh, the world needs more Chads and less Evans, i don't care if they steal my girlfriends, i probably deserved it for not being enough like Chad

the funny thing is ur not joking. this is the cuck mentality of Veeky Forums right now desu.

That guy's only a 7/10? Man, I'm pretty fucked.

Thats literally all chad wants anyway. And then move onto the next slut

My girlfriend watches this show and I've seen a little bit.

>Bachelor in Pardise Evan pretends to be dying to get a girl to come pay attention to him
>she's crazy enough to like it

implying that poster is actually female

>Luxury Real Estate
>Tulsa

>doesn't understand oil money

>The Bachelorette

This show is cuckolding. You are surrounded by guys and all of you are poking this meatsack, but one gets to pick up the pieces and stay with it. Always found the concept rather perverse.

Because I don't care for your western notions of masculinity.

Back in my country, a man does what is needed of him and this whole nonsense of 'beta/alpha' males is not allowed because life is harsh. You either nut up or you fail in all aspects of your life. If you are good at sports but mentally handicapped, women will still laugh at you and you will still be a loser.

This faggot wouldn't last in Eastern Europe, his naivete would get kerb-stomped at the local komissariat.

Holy hell, Americans are swarthy.

youtu.be/xrzNWPWr8t4
Based Chad God

Over prideful, haughty, fools like this guy are a cancer to society. They inherently cover up their lack of intelligence and wisdom by attempting to be a "chad". He didn't even win the show. So much for his "alphaness".

>Proverbs 16:18: Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.
>Psalm 10:4: In his pride the wicked man does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God.

nerd

>she a NFL player

Hurrrr surprise surprise. Shut the fuck up kid. The cast is full of betas and Chad at least didn't give off a fake image to win a female. He told shit how it was.

she picked an NFL player with deep pockets** Correction.

>calling an imperfect puny little human being like you and I a "God".

Fool, you are.

Proverbs 18:2: A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

This guy is a complete badass. My god, even his body is perfect.

>He didn't even win the show
He got kicked out because some butthurt manlet couldnt handle a double date with him and the chick.

She was basically forced to get rid of chad so the other cunt wouldn't cry

>Nice guys are the assholes

Holy shit Chad is right..

except hes made himself look like an over grown child in the process of "telling how it was".

I dont agree with that at all. Again never watched the show nor know him in real life obviously, but the video makes him look pretty obnoxious and effected. No doubt we can objectively see hes a good looking dude and probably does get laid. But when I think of alpha males I dont think of that term coming with any negative attributes. This dude looks just as likely to be fucking someons gf behind someones back, as he does to be ruining party and trying to be to cool for school or starting a fight with someone. So thus in my head fake alpha male.

Ive had friends before again that were the fake alpha male in my head, got laid a lot, had cool stories of girls doing coke off their dick. Fun stories to listen to really. But at the same time a lot of these girls were for lack of a better word pretty busted. Also the same kinda dudes to get insecure if someone else at their level or better is in the same area etc. So its not a real alpha vibe.

>be me 28

am I old?

>Why aren't you an alpha male? Why aren't you Chad?
Because Im unattractive.

you mean tv executives trying to make the show as mindlessly appealing as possible did

Is it just me or does Chad look suspiciously like Danny Ings? Is Danny the English Chad?

he looks nothing like Danny,
If anything he reminds of Dmitri Klokov