Why bodybuilding is looked down upon by normal people

It looks like you're insecure. There is no rational reason why any person would engage in hypertrophy training, it's literally the most aspie excuse for a "sport" ever conceived. It also makes other sane people think you have a small dick, and a host of other personality based problems. It requires zero effort compared to real sports, and any subhuman can get "good" at it with a tiny bit of willpower, and I mean very tiny. While the normal well adjusted well liked social guy was playing soccer and basketball and slaying pussy, the recessed chin lanklet or manlet with the weird ears, temporal recession and peanut head shape were counting macros, squating at 6 in the morning and sleeping 11 hours to get people to notice them. It panned out the opposite, people notice them but not positively.

Most lifters I see are the following:

>Weirdos/aspie
>Lanklet/Framecels
>Ethniks with broken english
>Manlet
>Ugly
>Bullied introvert
>Baldcels

Bodybuilding would be cool if it wasn't an anti-social sport built around drugs populated by dregs of society with deep underlining conditions and complexes. People look down on it because they know darn well the type of people it attracts, pariahs and subhumans. And no it is not jealousy they feel when they see someone whos jacked, it's a strange mix of both pity and awkwardness thinking about the amount of years some ugly weird kid spent to get people to notice them

If you lift srsly you've already lost at life srs. I lift a couple times a week but mostly do sports and cardio. i do it because i enjoy it, not to compensate or get ppl to mire

Guys like this with roidcel physiques are 90% of gymgoers I see. chit aesthetics and bone structure drew them to lifting to escape it, but 4 cycles and 6 years of dedicated training later they have nothing to show for it thats worth a damn

>There is no rational reason why any person would engage in hypertrophy training,
Wanting to have a body that looks good is perfectly rational. You're also ignoring the benefits that come from working out in general
>stronger ligaments
>stronger bones
>Lower chance of general injuries
>Increases metabolism which reduces risk of obesity

>It requires zero effort compared to real sports,
That statement makes zero sense.

bodybuilding was only cool in the 80s

Believe your delusions faggot no one values your opinions kys. Trying this hard to kill my gains lmao. You're small and that's all there is to it. DYEL.

Full on bodybuilding like competing and stuff i agree with you is extremely retarded. Just going to the gym to look better, blow of steam, stay healthy etc is completely different imo

Solutions
1. Aim for a more proportional physique
2. Don't roid for size (nobody cares about size except men)
3. Chin surgery/grow beard

>normal people

bad news faggot you're not special go back to jacking off to drawn japanese cartoons

shoo shoo gains goblin

u mad brah?

stay sad cunt, we fakkin shredded. bitches are mirin. you're mirin. everyone's mirin.
you wanna be like us bUT you can't because you don't know shit about diet and reps. never gonna make it.

one more thing, no matter how good you ever become at basketball, football, martial arts, or any other sport, it will never ever ever EVER show. but to lift, is the act of becoming a god. it is something you can't take away and not a skill which you may or may not have. you clearly see the results and you will excell at everything physical due to enormous gained strength you never even cared for.

I got one thing to tell you op, I'm fakkin shredded.

>thinks slaying pussy as a dyel will ever compare to the admiration and worship you get from pussy being attracted to your aesthetics as a shredded cunt

and that's checkmate, OP

I care more about a girl picking me over you than you fucking her while I'm busy training to take your bitch.
..and they wonder why I lift... baka

cringe

post timestamped picture pls

obviously you wont because you discovered this fitness thing only few months ago. I can tell from the picture you posted and the way you type

jesus christ ur a loser, probably weigh 150lbs max

>t. 16 yo

Fuuuuuark, OP is a fukin small faggot

The most ironic thing about bodybuilding is that it's a sport built around fitness (making yourself healthier) but the drugs they take make them less healthy.

op you fakkin mad brah?

typical zyzz loser fanboy shit for brains wannabe with no gains

>Most lifters I see are the following:

>Weirdos/aspie
>Lanklet/Framecels
>Ethniks with broken english
>Manlet
>Ugly
>Bullied introvert
>Baldcels

So...everyone? Kek

it's
all
about
the
FACE
A
C
E

Same reason anorexia is frowned upon

u seem retarded but u sorta have a point. professional bodybuilding is just an all around cringe inducing "sport".

maybe i like it.
also most lifters are normies, athletes and ex-athletes. stop projecting you insecure beta fag

I do it because it feels good as hell and it has helped with my lower back problems.

>Bodybuilding would be cool if it wasn't an anti-social sport built around drugs populated by dregs of society with deep underlining conditions and complexes.
Obviously that's what makes it cool. Watch the classic bodybuilding film Pumping Iron. It's not as cool as it used to be. Now lots of guys who played sports in high school lift weights and eventually try bodybuilding. Guys who want to get girls will lift weights. By social standards they are normal guys. Back in the old days only weirdos were bodybuilders.

holy shit source?

you've posted this and variations of this a hundred times over the past year. you sound very disturbed and your mind is riddled with memes. what the fuck is -cel? and fucking "chit," my man? and srs? you post not only on this board but also the misc and you make posts like this. take a good look at your life and your soul and then kill yourself

It's not looked down at by normal people, it's only looked down at by retards. Nobody called bodybuilding a serious sport either you fuckstick, bodybuilding is one of MANY ways to improve someones physical being which is a huge part of an individual's well-being.

Sure lifting as a hobby is easier than becoming an MMA-fighter or rugby player but it's only there as a supplement to not become a fat sack of shit. Also, saying that lifting is easier than other activities is like saying "An engineering degree is easier than getting a Law degree." so what? it's not everybodys preference.

Also, to answer your question the retards that do actually look down on bodybuilding only do so because stupid people like to deal in stereotypes to make their perception on reality a little easier to understand. They kind of think of life like a balanced video game, "If he's strong, then he definitley has to be stupid. If he's smart then he definitley has to be uncool and have been outside of a library." Life isn't fair and some people are blessed with a better work ethic than you, or circumstances have forced them to develop a better work ethic. It's even prevalent in doctors, they're all smart as fuck and like 70% of them lift or play a sport.

3/10 for making me reply.

>Lifting takes almost zero willpower
>Squatting at 6 in the morning

Pick one.

> If you lift you've already lost at life srs.
> I lift a couple times a week

oh buddy, who hurt your ego recently? tell us about what happened...

>It requires zero effort compared to real sports, and any subhuman can get "good" at it with a tiny bit of willpower, and I mean very tiny.

I'm not even a bodybuilder, but you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

I could not agree more OP

Aesthetics master race reporting in

Only a person with autism would write this. Srs. Nobody cares that much about it. 90% of your post is protecting. Go back to sluthate Lookism or whatever cringe ass site you come from you fucking gains goblin.

Its a old pasta breh.

Damn he was a fucking douche, thank God he is dead

sub-par b8

:(

>training for used goods.

Do you also eat leftovers from dumpsters?

Thanks for your opinion! Have a good day my friend!

how is he a fucking douche? those whores deserved every bit of that

Is op srs?

Than I have to ask you this:

Who is more pathetic?

The lifter or the guy that writes a text wall on an animu imageboard for autists about insecure nonsense lifter?

>Why bodybuilding is looked down upon by ME AND OTHER PEOPLE WHO GIVE UP TRAINING ON JANUARY 3RD EVERY YEAR
Fixed that for you

it feels great to go to the gym with my fiancee, acquire some mad gains on test and then have her drool over my body and have sweaty post-gym sex

even better feel is when she can be proud of having a swole boyfriend. everybody loves good attention and i love whoring my body with ig selfies or have gf take nudes of me

i wanna jizz on this guys face no homo

I remember my first week in the gym.

wtf is going on in this cringey webm

Is that the kid on Malcolm in the Middle?

Sauce?

>tfw powerlifting got me interested in and gave me the boost I needed to pick up a sport

>dead eyes

here you go
now get the fuck off my board

I love lifting, but OP has a point to be fair. If I was a normie I'd prefer some team sports. Instead I lift to fight the feels.

Only a virgin would respond in such a way.

Eating hamburgers and mcdonalds and getting fat as fuck so you can half rep 3 lifts once a week is a sport?

>Why bodybuilding is looked down upon by normal people

Because normies don't understand the concept of self-improvement, discipline and trying to be the best version of yourself
That's why they slug through life doing various normie activities like partying 24/7 and living off their parents' credit card

Yes, powerlifting is in fact a sport, but regardless, gaining strength through powerlifting got me to start playing rugby.

If bodybuilding is easy then why are you a fat neck beard talking shit behind your computer screen, sour grapes?

If it was so "easy" everyone would be,
lean and muscular

fpbp OP is clearly false flag trolling or is projecting his own insecurities

Sure there are these kinds of insecure people, but I know a couple of people including myself who don't do it for anyone else but themselves. Spending 3-4 hours in the gym every week is one of the greatest things for me to stay in shape and release some stress off of me. I used to play for 8 years in one of the most successful soccer teams in my country but quit in my late teens. So pretty much right now I need a way to stay in shape and stay healthy. OP you're fucking retarded.

Did you actually write all this shit by yourself?

>Weirdos/aspie
>Lanklet/Framecels
>Ugly
>Bullied introvert

That may be true, but i can either be all that with a shit looking shameful body, or all that with a somewhat good body

pic related, me

getting braces tomorrow. pls kill me.

he was talking about his job. he is a model.

hw did i do bois

bullied weirdo reporting in, i did it so faggots like you can only bully me on the computer anymore

>implying I didn't just make mutant-like gains while you were fondling your
e-penis
Stay tiny pleb

His body IS good though.

Literally perfect.

The "I have good genetics that show through my well proportioned and toned body even without me having to do physical work" kind.

I agree, but who cares what others are doing, though? I'm a weightlifter and lifting weights over my head in an autistic fashion is pretty weird too. But I like it and the people I lift with are all nice people so I'm having a good time doing something I like.

braces suck but they are uber important if you need them. Don't sweat it too much. You have an opportunity to fix yourself in a big way. I got braces right before college and I thought it would be miserable but it wasn't

they have bodies like shit

agreed

Who cares what the masses think desu. Most people lead lives of sheer mediocrity anyways.

Whats wrong with picture? There is something seriously wrong with that body.

underage b&

zyzz knew the struggle and put these vapid cunts in their place

He spent his entire life skipping back day

but for serious, I think it's the roids

t. total natty vs roided spotting noob

>implying roids make you unasthetic

Is this fucking bait? Roids just make you bigger and stronger.

The way you look like fucking shit is by never doing curls, never doing forearm work, never doing work on your LATS.

HE HAS NO VAPER BECAUSE NO LATS.

Also, bad genetics. Wide hips. Narrow shoulders.

Combination of stupid 5x5 training, and bad genetics.