Is this a good starter set? if not what is missing or what could be replaced?

is this a good starter set? if not what is missing or what could be replaced?

Glutamine.

we're set?

Creatine Mono if you dont care about being natty

Is consuming Creatine not considered natty? I assumed that was only for illegal stuff.

You don't need any of that shit, except maybe the bag. Just eat food and drink coffee if you need a preworkout you fucking pussy.

You're not gonna make it. You seem more interested in accessories than lifting.

Buying shit won't make gains. Proper meal plan and training schedule will.

btw you don't need more than creatine and whey

why drive a car, when you can ride a bicycle?

say that then fag

Creatine is natty, don't listen to him.

This is completely different. Those are all supplements that anybody that's eating food doesn't need and you are literally throwing your money away by buying BCAAs, preworkout, and protein powder, except in a very small number of situations.

Protein powder is entirely unnecessary unless you are literally unable to consume as much protein as you want in a day.

BCAAs are only useful if you are either a professional athlete or are doing fasted training, and why the fuck would you do fasted training?

Preworkout is unnecessary unless you're a bitch, and even if you are a bitch, you can still just drink coffee instead.

better?

been a while since i worked out and want to start out fresh

>Those are all supplements that anybody that's eating food doesn't need and you are literally throwing your money away by buying BCAAs, preworkout, and protein powder, except in a very small number of situations.

It's not that fucking much unless you're an absolute NEET. Even then protein powder is pretty economic, $60 for a 90 day tub is probably cheaper than the equivalent in chicken.

>t-thing I don't like is for bitches!!!1!

Preworkout of any sort is fucking useful. Whether it be C4 or coffee (both pretty much run on caffeine anyway) - it doesn't really matter.

OP here's what you should get, go as far down the list as you have disposable income you're willing to spend for

God tier supplements:
>Creatine
>Whey protein
>Preworkout (though I often use just cheap $5 a bottle 200mg caffeine pills, stuff like C4 is better quality tho)

>It's nice to have but not really needed and can probably be found by just eating healthier:

>ZMA
>BCAA
>Multivitamin

how about glutamine?

This is fucking awesome 10/10

If you don't need to get the bag buy something comfortable but trendy that isn't flashy.

Let me guess, you're going to order all that shit online and not go to the gym in the mean time, right?

never. working out at home during my time outside the gym

Don't forget Mutant PUMP, a must have supplement.

BCAA are only useful when you are on a cut.

There should be Glutamine in the Protein. Some have it some dont, just check

Replace whey with meat

You know what point I started making god tier gains and literally setting myself a little bit higher and higher each time? When I started to really invest in proper supplements, research what I was putting into my body, what each supplement does, and experimentation on myself via taking those supplements.

I RARELY take any sort of protein or weight gaining supplement, I don't take glutamine or creatine. I do make sure to keep optimal levels of most natural minerals and micronutrients, alongside a diet that's currently high in protein/fat/calories since I'm bulking again after cutting hard on an EC stack.

>BUT YOU DON'T NEED IT

Sure, you don't need to drive a Ferarri also but some people want to but a Honda will get you to work the same way at the same speed limit.

This board needs a healthy kick in the butt, this is about Fitness not scraping by or just losing weight. You guys want to be something or do you just want to be "good enough?"

>why would you do fasted training

I do fasted training almost every goddamn day and experience pretty good lean gains alongside my programming. I load BCAA's up before and after my workout and then don't touch them until the next day. To each his own

Your stack is fine if you use them effectively. Don't listen to the people telling you about getting extra glutamine. There is a small amount in your whey powder and any more that you put in your body is going to get pissed out before it's absorbed. Same concept with once-daily vitamins.