She never initiates text

>she never initiates text

Stop texting her then. Eventually she will feel the void of you not texting her and her mind will start playing tricks on her. What are you doing since your not texting? Has he found someone else?
Then she texts you or she dosn't give a shit about you and dosn't.

When i texted her she sent me lots of messages and seemed happy, but she hasn't initiated. I'm going to stop paying attention to her now and rarely talk to her when i see her.

Don't act offended. What I find useful in this situation is doubling the time between texting a girl each time. If she still doesn't initiate you'll quickly get to a point where you don't text for 2 weeks. In that case just move on. This is never easy if you care for someone but it's way harder if you keep lying to yourself.

Also you shouldn't waste much time texting anyway. Just ask for a date preferably via phone because this way you put her on the spot.

When you start stressing about things like this is when you've lost. Start texting other women. If a woman not texting makes you want to kill yourself then you need to step back and look at what the fuck is wrong with your life. Don't care about some random chick more than you care about yourself. That's extremely unhealthy bro. Don't text her. Be strong. Good luck.

>Meet girl
>wkward
>She like waits in front of you after speaking like she is waiting for something more
>Work together
>Went out for drinks one night
>Stayed with me for hours and hours
>Only wanted to do what i wanted
>Never started topics or discussion and wanted me to do it all
>Tells me I'm not innocent and she doesn't trust me yet
>Doesn't like talking about herself, and when i said it's hard
>She goes "harder for you"
>At work, we basically just say hello, hi how are you etc.. what time finish work?

Continuing pursuing or not? Is she playing hard to get?

my ex girlfriend used to call me out for never texting first and thought i didn't like her, but from my perspective there was basically no reason at all i just didn't do it so maybe it's nothing, but maybe you should hold back a little bit and see if she will more because you can't be doing it all i think

Dont care about how and when and what you text anyone.

It just takes effort and time that is wasted in the end. Things like that will never work out.

Dont compromise, care about something else. And never really get happy/sad about what others think.

>used to lift, dropped off at start of this semester because huge workload
>regular semester shit til about Thanksgiving, girl tells me she finds me hot as fuck
>bullshit that would take a long time to explain happens over the next 4 weeks
>today she tells me she no longer sees me the way she used to
>rather than turn into a little bitch I'm gonna hit the gym harder than I have before despite my next semester being harder than this one.
I'm going to make it, not for her or for anyone else but for myself. Don't worry about women too much OP.

>tfw you can literally feel her losing interest

>she initiates texts with ''nya~'' and *glomps* like a 14-year-old emo girl

I should be disgusted but its somehow endearing.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DELETE THIS

Wow, you sound like my ex

But seriously though, same.

help /f/itizens

>she play with you early in the day
>then ignores you later afternoon

don't you guys know girls wait and WANT you to initiate text? i know it's unfair and she should technically be putting effort into making conversation as much as you, but some girls are just like that. if she doesn't text you first it's either she's
a) uninterested
b) busy
c) waiting for you to text first
in my experience, lots of girls have told they want the guy to text them first to show the girl they are interested and want to spend time with her. a lot of girls are insecure and when you make the first move they feel a bit safer.

that is, unless she's playing hard to get, but i don't know why you would waste your time with that via text instead of just being conservative on your first few dates. most young guys and girls play the waiting game where they will wait double the time it took for the other person to reply back. it's childish and as most girls grow up theyll eventually be tired of the waiting game and will just want to have good conversations with you whenever possible.

everyone's different though

OP, girls love it when guys text first (just don't be weird and triple text)

nice troll

Thanks, meme magic is with me

> She likes you
> She has no idea how to tell you without making you think she's a slut
> this is how women act when they are both innocent and want a man. You're lucky

Are you sure? i like her a lot and i was thinking today if i should ask her out for drinks tonight and possibly to get something to eat as well.

This is really good advice, going deeper into something like this will only make it harder if it doesnt result in anything

Do it brah

Fuck it i will, i also finally hit 140kg squat today and nearing my dream of 150kg. So i feel top of the world.

I'm doing it, and fuck it I'm going to tell her how small and cute she is as well and how i want to hug her in front of everyone.

ya brah

she sounds submissive af

dick her down

Do it for the two of us user, I believe in u

thanks bro

Yeah no you fucked up. Hope you can fix that one up for yourself but right now you're taking an L.

>break up with gf
>try to be friends for a while
>realize it isnt healthy for me
>go "no contact" for my own sanity
>she messages after 3 days asking concerned if everything is ok
>messages me the next day trying to start a basic convo

idk breh

>she initiates text but you don't want to keep talking to her because she was way fatter than her pictures let on when you met her at the bowling alley

I cant even manage to get a girls number. I'm not bad looking but I fuck up the conversation. Oh well.

You love it you weeb trash. embrace it

Just gotta keep trying bro

Tell her how you feel about staying in touch.

Sometimes lying really isn't the best move.

>she initiates text by speaking in Klingon
>only makes absurd anime references in English
>has acne but other than that a 7/10
I dunno brahs

post sample convo

Did you tell her about this no contact thing? If she thinks you're friends and you disappear what do you think she's going to do dipshit?

>he thinks he's too good for klingon
Get over yourself

im not really lying. we've exchanged a lot of discussion already about the whole thing, but the main problem is we work together. So i've just decided to stop bringing up the relationship and my feelings and all that shit.

just doign me now. if she hits me up, i respond appropriately. but i dont make the effort anymore