Th..Thanks Veeky Forums

>friendly reminder that THIS are the fat kids that fall for the gyno meme and actually get surgery

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

I was shredded bro.

^^^
This guy is proof that no one on fit actually lifts. How could you not tell he chosen a bad angle, you fucking DYEL.

Also, post pic. Want to see how you look compared to me, the "fat kid". Come on, you must be like 5%bf or something.

Mirin, how much it cost?

I'm going to have a not insignificant amount of excess skin on my abs, thinking about getting it all done in one go, should cost less as I'd only be put under once so less anesthetic/insurance/surgeon time, quite a while away from it yet though.

stay mad fatty

>Fat

sure bro.

£4k, for lipo and removal of breast tissue.

>no arms
>no chest
>quads not even striated

lmao bodyfat is the least of your problems, come back when you got a gym membership you lil bitch-faced cuck.

Lel

>Chest
Didn't train it cuz gyno.

>Arms
Yeah they small, wehy does that make me not want to get my gyno removed again?

>straited quads
Ive never been sub 10% so of course they wont be striated.

bro why not just tell your gp it was affecting your day to day life through anxiety, depression etc. enjoy the drugs they prescribe and tell them its not working, boom, surgery for free.

NHS weren't playing ball. Tried for 3 years with no progress. Said fuck it in the end.

damn thats a bitch, fucking josie cunningham can get a tit job but user cant fix a genuine medical condition?

ikr sucks bro. They did put me through the rounds of tamoxifen and such with little progress. But 3 GPS I saw didn't want to give me the surgery :(

£4k, so you're British?

Why not get that shit done on the NHS you retard?

Can you read ->

Happy for you OP....I've been with it for 8 years now, got told to come back at 21 since according to them, gyno could disappear on it's own...Just had that appointment today.

Long road ahead of me, still..

You look like a gargoyle but if you put a bag over your head I'd fuck your manlet boy pucci

Is this the new supermang?

same. I had gyno since 12 and I have been told multiple times that it'll go away around the age of 18. I got a check at 18 and they said it'll go away at age 21.

>literal gains goblin

You look like a goblin. All the muscle in the world can't compensate for that hideous face

Would fuck your anus while you wear a paperbag

>BEING THIS JELLY

lmao you dyels will never learn

Supermang really let himself go

man you're fucking stealing all our gains you gains goblin

desu senpai you are ugly af.
I mean, as you said, i look young and kinda beta'y, but I'm pretty sure I'm far more attractive than you, and that's all grills care about in the end lmao. :*

fack flipped.

>dyels
literally can't get swole when you gains goblins keep fucking it up for the rest of us

That's sad. Crazy people can transition on the NHS but an actual endocrine imbalance you have to pay to fix. Fucked up.

>When you can never fix your face

Yeah, it sucks. Doc's rationalised it because of my hormones balancing out (I'm 20), yet I still had the fully developed breast tissue that wouldn't budge. They essentially told me to live with it, even though I voiced how it affected me mentally.

NHS just doesn't care about hormonally affected procedures if they're not PC. Wanna be a man but born a woman? go ahead. Wanna look like a man while being born a man and a man in every way except your gyno? Tough look buddy.

can you get drugs against it? which?

for gyno its mostly pct like nolva or clomid

I was given tamoxifen, didn't do much.

Acneeeeee

>tfw I'm literally a 10/10
Ignore the shirt, it's my pajama shirt

Quick, someone cast Fire on this thing

I was fat when I had my gyno taken out, don't regret it at all. The more ripped you are the more it stands out, I didn't want anything to do with that.

yeah my hormones are iffy. It's getting better every day mind.

He's more of a gains ghoul.

>that
>shredded
pick 1

raloxafine is best for it, look up protocol.

pic pls

:) great now everyone who sees you without a shirt will think your a trans man.

congratulations you played yourself.

Get new haircut asap

You also sound incredibly insecure.

I just had two non-cancerous, non-dangerous lumps removed from my body, why would you assume I am not? I am not insulted by it, insecurity is a very normal human feeling and many have it. I am happy to be normal and not a autist like you :*

Gynecomastia scars are invisible you dunce.

I've had the surgery. I actually got gyno from bulking too hard.
I started lifting when I was 17, and took bulking to extremes. Gained alot of fat very quickly. Fat is the main converter of Test -> Estrogen, so I guess that was the reason. Nips got sore and by the time I worked out what was happening they had already solidified. Had to get them removed.

You look like Sam from Lord of The Rings

I'll take it :)

You are just a fat shitskin that's to lazy to lose fat

You should get shredded for the surgery, for best results

That isn't even gyno you asshat, you just have puffy nipples when they are not cold. Its genetics.

>roidlet

Not him in the pic you retard

The doc removed 227g of pure breast tissue caused by a prolactinoma. Sorry bro, but I think I MIGHT just know my own body better than you.

Yeah I had gained a bit of BF% before the surgery but I was still around 12% -15%. This pic was 2 weeks before surgery. The before pic I chose for the OP was during a bulk from about a year ago, I only used it as it shows it at it's worst.

BTW, the you can see the outline of the glandular tissue here, even when my nips are cold.

Lmao you're like a Jersey Shore stunt double.

You look like Ewan MacGregor's nerd stoner little brother.

Well, nerd is accurate, and everyone does think Im high all the time (never smoked in my life lmao). So I'll take the comparison to McGregor as a good thing :P

who do people fall for the 'dirty bulk' meme
you don't need to eat like that unless you're rich piana or regularly competing in endurance sports to a decent level and trying to bulk

I got bitch tits I'm such a faggot
I have to fuck girls with a shirt on still
Cause if I look down I get sadistic impulses to punch a fucking baby in the face

Why are you in that disgusting bathroom with another man taking photos of you exposing yourself?

not gyno and looks totally fine. hope you didnt actually waste your money on surgery

lmao the average white is pretty ugly

damn fit whats going on

That is clear gyno. I was a pro at hiding it, here it is in all its glory. The compilation of worst pics. (It looked way worse IRL, I was picked on daily for it, I never really took many photos of it, these are all I could find)

>not even gyno
are you fucking retarded? do you think a surgeon would carry out a surgery if he didn't have gyno? what do you think he cut out, his pecs?

Everyone has gland tissue u mong

did you know that before surgery you are being examined by usg to check if you are really having gyno?

Did I rub ur nipples m8?
I think I have gyno in one nip and it felt pree good, but I think all of the stimulation made it worse

Only to harden em up. They were less noticeable when hard.

Just read through this thread mane. Ive already said I was diagnosed with Gyno by 3 GPs, but none wanted to refer for surgery. I had it done private on Wednesday, and the surgeon removed 227g of glandualr tissue. I has around a-cups when they weren't cold and I was 13-15% bf.

Mate no fucking joke I just got mine done and it was covered by the nhs

Maybe they just didn't like the look of you at one place, did you try others?

you're a 5.5/10

Tried 3 different GP surgeries. Each gave me anti-depressants and told me to live with it.

Jesus man that sucks.
They fucking fell over themselves to give me it, had an op and a followup < 1 year after going to the surgery about it.

Damn man that sounds awesome. I'm just glad to get it done desu. The NHS process was wearing on me, and I had saved the money for it about 4 years ago anyway, but wanted to see if I could cop it on the NHS first.

Definitely improved my life. Don't know how far on you are from your pics but genuinely wish you the best mate

Why does everyone have gyno now?

What are the fucking chemicals that they put in the water / food / etc?

I know those feels OP I to suffer from the gynotits.

I hope I get my surgery some day.

Mine was caused by a tumour on my pituitary gland, so I'm a bit of an exceptional case. I think a lot of people have it now-a-days from the SAD and lack of physical exercise during their youth.

Cheers man, only 3 days post op atm.

Yeah that sucks man, hope all the best for you.

Looks like it's gotten a bit better after lifting. This is when I was low bodyfat so it's not being fat that's causing it it's legit health issue.

It's odd you say that. My first two years of high school I went to a more diverse school that had a TON of country like people in it, as well as a huge portion of kids being from all over the country cause of it being a military town, anyways. Every athlete here was big, strong, lean, etc. No gyno at all. Fast forward to last two years of high school, moved to a different school, just 20 miles away from the first one, every in this school is white skin, blonde hair, blue eyes. Very affluent area. All of the guys were skinny, short, and had gyno, everyone on the football team were small and had gyno. Like it was shocking how many guys had gyno. Even the people with skinny kid abs had some mad gyno.