Any of you ever had your girl stolen by someone more Veeky Forums than you?

Any of you ever had your girl stolen by someone more Veeky Forums than you?

nope, only less fit but more charming. I've never been a sweet talker.

This was me. I was not Veeky Forums in college. But seriously user your social baggage was too much. I was funny interesting and able to hide my problems.

>got mine stolen by a vegan numale that never lifted in his life

I don't like to think about it

That guy is using a filter to make his complexion clearer
probably has shit skin

>20% BF
is that an achievement?

He has great skin.

>she chose the dyel fattie over me
>in the end it's all about the face

i have acne scars on my shoulders and back someone just kill me please. no matter how good my body looks ill always be fucked :^)

Iktf bro

Don't fall in love

iPhones remove blemishes now

Seconding.

Also this board is now more r9k than r9k

I would have to have a girl in the first place for her to get stolen

never had a girl

No, but I sometimes fear that I'll get cucked for the opposite.

The bf likes small women, and being 6' and muscular, I'm not sure how that shakes out with him though he professes to find me attractive.

No but I've stolen the girls of guys that are less Veeky Forums than me...

Now that I think about it, it was probably because they were under 6'.

Sadly, for the average person, yes.

Just get that shit all tatted up.

Amazing what a good tattoo can cover up.

bruh, be actually fit and most girls won't give a shit about acne scars. I would take a fit guy with acne scars over a tubby any day.

how?

Is this the average anti-manlet shitposter?

Why, are you an offended manlet?

... Fuck user did I take your girlfriend? How recent was this? I swear I started lifting after I started dating her

Nah, she left me for a manlet that I called my bro. Same build and shit but I guess my "I don't give a fuck" attitude wasn't her thing. He was going into the army, had goals, good grades and wasn't a bitter asshole. At least she's happy now.

>tfw she'll never know she was the reason you grew up and became a better man

>had your girl stolen
There has never been a girl in my life who wasn't at a distance or fully platonic

Nope, but I had mine stolen by a manlet which is just as bad considering my girl was 5'8

>able to hide my problems
that's funny because that's the opposite of how I got laid in college. I pretended like I had problems and "just needed someone to talk to". If you make women feel like they are important to you the panties fly off

>tfw she'll never know she was the reason you grew up and became a better man
fuck :(

This dude needs to tone down the 'beauty filter' on his phone. He's got it set on 'Jap girl selfie'

If anything some balding nu-male is dating my ex.

Not sure if I should be sad or happy about this.

Not stolen but me and my best friend were chasing the same girl and he got her

> I was a 6ft del with average face

> He's 5'8, jacked with jaw carved from stone

Face
Frame
Height

In that order

t. Projecting manlet

Nah mate, he just had better banter and a superior face and frame, my only advantage was height

Nice ending though, they fucked for a month, turns out she's a hoe and now we're living together, working together, gymming together and I'm getting consistently laid due to the lessons I learned seeing him pick her up

Nah, lost her to some guy who is like 5'6, 100lbs.
Pretty sure she left because he's a cuck and she wanted to fuck other guys. He also gave her free weed all the time.

I'm not sure why I was dating her in the first place, in retrospect.

this too
It's almost comical, thinking about it now. What the hell.

nobody knows

No but I stole my current gf from an asshole manlet while being a dyel lanklet.

Girls don't give a fuck about fitness.

Jesus lads I didn't know this was a feel I felt

>This calls you a manlet for being 181cm
I would do that too if I hate myself

the anti-average is the manlet

you taking fish oil yet?

you have no idea how lucky you are to not been hurt

My current GF was cheating on her boyfriend with me for 2 weeks before she dropped him. I didn't even know it was going on because all we did was smash and I didn't take her on any dates or even show an interest in her personal life. We're together for 2 years now and I only found about it like 3 months ago haha.

When I was 17 I was dating a 23 year old chick and she was cheating on me with her ex the whole time. I was crushed, but it was still cool because I got to bang a chick 6 years older than me and got to do anal/creampies/public sex a lot with her at a young age

Also when I was 17 I was hooking up with a girl and as soon as we started having sex regularly her ex boyfriend moved back into town. He was a serious fucking loser scene kid. I don't know what she saw in him but it was her first love and she dropped me quick as fuck to be back with him.

nope
But have a story
>been dating this crazy/hot/hightest gurl for like 2 years
>attention whore cus daddy issues
>one day (like usual) we fight
>she end ups sleeping with the neighbord cus vulnerable and muh feelings
>finally shit gets unbearable
>dump her
>mayor clusterfuck going in my life at that time
>kicked out of uni

Before going to college i was lifting like crazy and i was doing the eat big to get big i went from skeltal to puffy swole.

I need his skincare routine. :(

LOL good job dating a girl that might cuck you lamo

>went to work at a loading bay for a couple of months
>8 months later after we break up, i initiate contact again
>we do the dirty everyday for like a month
>one week before starting my new life at a new college i tell her (on the phone btw)
>lets play a game, (oh shit, i wanted to say this was pre saw movies but i think it was from a year prior) lets pretend we never meet
>time goes by
>from what i can recollect from all this years is
>shes with the neighbor
>they have a daughter (not planned)
>the dude went from skeltal to totally ripped (or some mutual friends told me)
>they were on a on and off kinda relation
> i tried to add her to my new fagbook cus i need something
>by a mutual female friend she says she will never speak to me again
>around may or april this year the dude got in its motorcycle
>the dude is kill

Now, i went to the new college almost 10 years ago.
I went back to the gym like 6 months ago and i dont go full retard like i used to and i think im building muscles with more quality and im moving heavier stuff than i used to.

I dont look big and puffy like i used to but the other dude is dead so i dont know how to answer that op.
Hey, but here i am at home taking time from current job cus im doing some neat stuff for 3rd interview in a better more rewarding almost dream job.
So either way im winning.
>tiger blood

One thin layer of photoshop ought to do it.

Stolen by a semi-pro athlete who worshipped the ground she walked on.

He's not training anymore.

I feel CRUSHED right now
Never ever trust a woman, bros
I wanna lift to make the feels go away but already lifted today, what else can I do to pass the time besides getting blackout drunk and putting a shotgun in my mouth

I doubt that could happen. I'm way out of my girlfriends league and she knows it. She's very clingy and tries her hardest to make me happy.

I feel bad for saying this I do find her okay to look at but I often notice many other girls who are much more attractive.

When we first got together I was young with low self esteem so I settled. We've been together for 5 years and the relationship became too comfortable.

She's a better person than me and she loves me and I hate myself for this but I can't help but have these selfish thoughts.

Jesus dude that hit me fucking hard.

at least you made some progress in being a better human being instead of going full shitlord.

lift again

yeah I know

but it's the only way to full the void brah

You put a shotgun to your mouth and you disapear from this earth you don't have a relationship, you don't have kids.

Realistically if you're a young guy who's a hard worker you'll achieve this. A large portion of guys these days are lazy fucks who do nothing but play games all you have to do is keep up a lifestyle of self improvement and you'll easily stand out as a desirable person.

Don't fucking settle. Trust me, I did it and ended up married and fucking miserable every day.

Eventually, you're going to grow to resent her and things are going to end bad. End it before it gets to that point and save both of you heartache in the long run.

Okay I will. Thanks,

better without the tattoo desu

teach me pls

What goes around comes around dude. If she monkey branched with her last bf she's willing to do it to you if a better guy shows interest in her. Heed this as a warning. If you're a 7 and an 8 comes along she'll drop you like a sack of potatoes. There's always a better guy out there.

snapchat filter once a day

where did it all go so wrong?

>dating high test cutie blonde for 4 years end up having a mental breakdown and break up with her
> she fucks who I considered my best friend a week later who was a 5' 5" Manlet who was ugly as fuck and has terrible acne, she claims he took advantage of her vulnerability when she was drunk
> don't find this out until 3 months later after getting back with her
>punch Manlet in face, try to make things work like a KEK because afraid to be alone
> after months of hating her guts for what she did and fighting conastatnly she catches me trying to cheat on her
Lads if a sloot destroys your trust don't take her back, you'll only end up hurting yourself.

you dated a fat chick who cheated on you then you took her back? then you tried to cheat on her? and you have manlet friends? and you are trying to give out advice? and seek sympathy?

My girl? No. A girl? Yeah, by someone with high functioning autism too.

Maybe but probably not. I got her pregnant and I just landed a really sick job in private equity making loads of money - don't worry I'm not marrying her so no alimony in case it doesn't work out. I'm pretty attractive and get mired a lot, and that actually makes her feel good because she knows she's with a 10/10.

She has also had plenty of opportunities to cheat but hasn't and I've been told by our mutual friends how she acts when I'm not there, constantly talking about me and how great I am, how lucky she is, etc.

Girls are more than willing to be loyal to a great man, it's the beta losers that they will cheat on.

fall in love, but for the right reasons user no more bullshit

In hindsight I deserve it for dating a chick with fake tits and tattoos and having Manlet friends, guess you live and learn

Lmfao i love Veeky Forums

you sound like a manlet

Same. That's life.

I'm 5' 11" literally the king of manlets

English isn't your first language, huh?

No, no barely-more-than-skinnyfat dude has ever cut off my right hand and run off with it.

Same here
First gf dated a guy who was 170cm tall after we broke up and had kids with him
Second gf dated some fat shorter guy who sits at home and cries to movies

I honestly dont feel anything anymore at all, i had a girl cry on my shoulder because she wants to be more than friends and thinks im being too cold and i couldnt care less
I think im either growing up or completly broken emotionally