What if?

I live in SJW nation aka swedenland. I know where to buy roids but I don't wanna do illegal shit since my life actually is in good order right now. But I have come up with an ingenious plan:

>legally register as a woman (remember I'm in SJWeden so this is possible)
>go to doc
>tell doc I'm a man identifying as a woman identifying as a man
>I want to switch genders
>tell him to give me sterons
>if doc says no threaten to ruin his career by telling everyone he is opressing me, a transwoman
>???

What do you think of my masterplan?

sounds plausible.

Pull through with it and report back, OP. Fortune favours the bold.

Is your black bull not injecting enough cum in your ass to boost your testosterone?

>sweden yes

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

>"Well user, as your doctor, I'll have to run some bloodwork to see what I can prescribe you."

>You: "Uhhh duhhhhhhh i am aktually a man huhuhhhuhuhuhuhu trik'd!! i rused u!"

Nice ass. Whose is it?

dont be a pussy, its roids, not heroin. Order it online from S africa.

Why are you not more concerned with spreading your seed and making more svens?

looks like charli xcx

Köp skiten online din fegis

Gyms have mandatory steroid testing iirc and if youre too big or muscular they test you. Like that guy that got arrested for being too muscular on the street.

Sorry you live in Sweden bro.

Move to grorious Nippon, steroids are legal to import and possess. Only narcotics are illegal.

Vad kan du fixa och vart bor du?

As I said, I know where to buy it, I just don't want to do illegal shit. Can you even read? Jävla analfabet

I want to have one kid in every continent but I don't wanna take care of a fuckin kid.

If you have a prescription it doesn't matter if they test you

fixar på hb så i princip allt. skitsamma var jag bor.

That's an ingenous way to play the system, but you should be careful about the consequences of doing that, for instance maybe the goverment targets you for anti suicide talks or makes you attend meetings or god knows what, anyways, Godspeed sweedbro.

Hey then I can pick up those sexually voracious bipolar chicks easier.

If your balls shrink up it makes your dick look bigger. Turn every negative into a positive bro, CMON!!!!!!!!

lol. This is literally so stupid but may work

I think you should be actually doing something with your gains and covertly removing kebab until we can liberate you OP.

You can't just "get" steroids from doctors like that. They do bloodwork and examinations. You'll get found out. Actual trannys have their work cut out for them getting hormones. Though post results if you go through with it.

>I want to have one kid in every continent but I don't wanna take care of a fuckin kid.

that is my dream too, too bad it will be impossible to bail on illegitimate children because your every move will be tracked soon and compulsory DNA sequencing will be normal in upcoming decades, you will be raped for child support retroactively

>tell doc I'm a man identifying as a woman identifying as a man

yeah that's not how it works

Bare bruk hushboard.biz , de shipper innenlands til Norge og Sverige

Your life can't be very good if you want to risk press like that, just buy roids.

So Latsbrah is 100% confirmed natty??

Hva er hushboard.biz? Noob her..

Jag vet redan var man köper bola för tredje gången din norske analfabet, jag vill bara inte syssla med kriminella aktiviteter

lol sjw land, flytta från bondgården jävla lodis

>Sverige
>inte SJWland
>Vet inte att jag bor i en av Sveriges största städer
>sär skrivning

Har inte du ett Fimöte du ska gå på?

In Sweden if you look muscular the police can legally search your house and give you blood tests to make sure you aren't on steriods.

nån svenne som vet ett tillförlitligt ställe att fixa roids?

läs åtminstone igenom dom 10 sista posterna i tråden

Ask your wife to share some of the high-test muslim cum she drinks on a daily basis.

You need acting classes then. Even legit trannies take them to convince their doctors.

>tfw trannies are officially classified as mentally ill in Sweden
>tfw they have to accept it cause surgery and hormones would be expensive if it wasn't

saus

Som att det du tänker göra inte kommer räknas som kriminellt? Bit i det sura äpplet och gör det olagligt, om du nu så gärna vill roida.

lmao good luck

Det här kan faktiskt funka. Och om doktorn vägrar så kan du bara kalla honom för en vit cis-man som måste kolla sina privilegier, det här kommer att göra honom så nervös över att förlora sitt jobb så att han kommer vara tvungen att ge dig lite Test-e

and if you are, what are they gonna do? suck your dick for gains?

Någon som vet om SARMs är lagliga i Sverige btw?

Put you in prison obviously. Or at the very least fine you

Well 2 years ago I would have told you that was the most fucking retarded plan I'd ever heard but nowadays. Well shit. Go for it.

Varför skulle det vara olagligt att identifiera sig som något annat än sitt biologiska kön? Gå och lägg dig snälla

>Put you in prison for injecting hormones
Yet our politicians pride themselves for having such an open, progressive, and liberal country.

You will have to do mandatory community work lowering sexual frustration among male immigrants from Kongo.

Yea it's a real double standard. They give 13 year ols girls birth control pills (estrogen derivatives) so they can whore around but I can't even inject myself with some all natty T

I only want to microdose tren for a cycle, why is that such a horrible thing?

Because you are fucking wasting tren