What are Veeky Forums approved martial arts?

What are Veeky Forums approved martial arts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc
youtube.com/watch?v=SGpDVCkhtD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MIXED

Brazilian Jiu-jitsu.

Boxing, muay thai, karate and tkd (if you can find a school that spars hard and isn't total shit mcdojo daycare). Avoid Kung fu, aikido, and any school that ever says chi

What about shaolin kung fu. Or is it not worth it if you can't go full monk?

Combat sambo

MMA
BJJ
boxing
muay thai
kickboxing
judo and wrestling, but kinda weird if you haven't done them since youth

don't bother with anything else, the bullshit starts gradually increasing

Way of the gun

Anything not employed by pro mma fighters is 100% bullshit. For sure go and play touch butt if you want to be a poof though.

Jesus man, fuck off. He loses one fight and all of a sudden he's the worst athlete ever? Suck a fucking cock faggot. I dare you to get in the octagon with him, I bet you're too pussy. I bet you've never even been in a fight. You're real tough hiding behind a computer screen typing on a keyboard. Phil is a better man than you could ever be. He went out there and chased his dreams, and he didn't give a fuck what anyone else thought. Something everyone here would be too afraid to do. Sure, he didn't achieve what he was hoping for, but he won't let that discourage him. He'd gonna keep chasing after his dream no matter what happens. You could learn a lesson. Pipebomb.

This. Start with one, any one (bjj, muay thai, etc etc) and in a couple of months you will be more dangerous than most guys you'll probably meet.

gun-fu.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc

Her foot placement on that RNC is pretty shit. She's basically asking for a heel hook like that.

BJJ, Judo, Muay Thai, Boxing, Sambo, Wrestling, kicboxing.

Self defense Krav maga is also good. But it's not the strictest definition of fighting.

Could you fuck off? Please? Nobody asked about muh guns. This thread has nothing to do with guns. Stop trying to turn Veeky Forums into /k/, ya sweaty virgin loser.

>impulse signed up for 7 months of muay thai last month
>have gone to every class so far

>everytime i am sitting in my car waiting for it to start I get the impulse to just go home and shitpost
>but always feel better after I stay and finish the class

Muay thai on rest days inbetween lifting is pretty legit

I have a friend who does kali and silat. what is /fit's take on those?

>tfw always got to wrestle with a qt in BJJ class

Tbqh tho I disliked BJJ, I liked muay Thai more because it felt cooler and was more explosive. Either way, who needs martial arts when you live in a state that allows you to open carry an assault rifle on your back in public?

Ex Navy Seals opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=SGpDVCkhtD4

>nayvee seels meme
Nobody cares about their opinion. They aren't these elite killing machines that people like to think they are. SEALS hardly have any h2h experience.

Pretty sure a navy seal would kill you h2h.

>h2h experience

He said gun first for self defense you mongoloid

kek, thanks for the paragraph. I don't claim to be able to fight pro level though

Fuck no. kung fu is gymnastic bullshit.

Pretty dope, if they actually spar live. Silat has a lot of crossover to more typical mma stuff, though some of the standing locks would never fly on someone remotely strong.

kek what a bullshiter.

>cardio
Are yall just stupid?

Kek. No. I've been training BJJ since I was 9. SEALs get a few months of martial arts training mixed in with all the other shit they train. Any competent fighter could take a SEAL.

>i can beat a navy seal

a 4channer can beat a navy seal

k

>but kinda weird if you haven't done them since youth
Why do you say that? I started wrestling in 12th grade and got pretty good. I imagine Judo wouldnt be much different.

>bjjfags litterally think they can take on navy seals

This is what happens when you have UFC hire a bunch of shitty 1 star fighters to lose.

As if the martial art world ever had a dialogue through the UFC. The Gracies just came out of nowhere after beating a few chumps and said they way as the best.

>This is what happens when you have UFC hire a bunch of shitty 1 star fighters to lose.

would you care to explain?

Add full contact Karate to this list (and yes, I'm aware it's not that standard an option but there are a lot of kyokushin schools around the place and it's normally cheaper than a lot of those options, and there you go, those are your answers).

Oh, Sanshou/Sanda too, if you can get to china/hong kong lol

What makes Navy SEALs better at martial arts than a bjj black belt? Seriously, they train for a couple of fucking months, they aren't superheroes, they're soldiers. Stop believing this meme. Any competent fighter > Navy SEAL in h2h. I respect the hard work that they do, but there's a reason they don't go around punching people to death.

they should call if UFC instead of MMA because UFC doesn't mix the martial arts that don't use gloves

>What makes Navy SEALs better at martial arts than a bjj black belt?

Kicks on the groin perhaps?

I really want to learn how to box.
The speed, agility and footwork is ridiculous.

Y O G A
O
G
A

Truly a top secret technique only taught to government super soldiers

I wanted to do one of them but as a poorfag college student the classes are just way too expensive. Heck I'd imagine even for a regular working class person $100-150 is just way too much.

Gracies have been doing that for years matey

do they have time to kick groins besides all the marketing they do?

hi Phil.

so what's next since the MMA thing bombed?comic book writer?
kek.

Im a blue belt in Pilates dont mess with me bro

wwe fag detected.

>wrestling last
>BJJ and MMA first

BJJ
Judo
Sambo
Any full contact karate (kyokushin, kudo, seidokaikan et al)
Boxing
Muay Thai
Wrestling
Savate

You know what the difference between Bork Lazor and CM faggot is? One of them actually knew how to fight before he started LARPing.

You know why bork lazor was heavyweight champ and CM faggot got BTFO? Bork lazor can actually wrestle.

Krav magus

>falling for the krabby jew
Military combatives are shit in the first place. Why would the commercial version be better?

Oh yeah motherfucker? Let's see you try your jew jitsu while I jam my thumb down your eyes or paralyze you with a punch to the armpit huh.

>no mention of HEMA
>no one preparing for the next crusade
>mfw I can liberate Jersualem and Constantinople by myself

It's almost like it's just supposed to a photo of hot chicks