How does Veeky Forums feel about sitting down inside all day office jobs?

How does Veeky Forums feel about sitting down inside all day office jobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dh9wyy0S3dg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whatever you gotta do to get that money nigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dh9wyy0S3dg

Feels breddy gud when I see my office mates get fat while I've been recomping

Are there any babes at the office?

Yes but there's a lot of trolls too

most of my office babes are recent college grad sorority girls who the company sends out to talk to people at conventions

Have you fugged any? How are fit people treated in the office life

blue collar fucking sucks. i say this as someone with a STEM degree who spent 2 years working in a factory.

getting paid to do office work >> busting your ass in miserable weather for shit money

I work an office job in an IT environment. it's cool because we all have these nifty desks that can stand at or sit at. Plus I got a yoga ball to sit on if I ever get tired of standing. Pic related of the desk unit

This. Used to hang sheet rock for 10 hours a day for a measly 15 an hour

i like this, this seems like a good idea

>You would be laughed out of the office in my workplace
>We are mostly all geeks/nerds/odd fucks
>I am the only one in the office who actually lifts and understand /fitness/

this show became so tearfully unfunny

My office has stuff like this for those who ask. It's a pretty good idea even if you don't plan on standing most of the time.

>Are there any babes
My office has a shit ton. At least 60% female, and a good percentage of them attractive. Primary reason is probably because we're consultants, so impressing clients is rather important.

I've been with one of them for over a year now. It's kind of like high school, part 2, but I get paid a lot. (No, the girls do not get paid nearly as much as me. The wage gap is alive and well.)

Big plus of office life: there is a chance you'll see actual women. Not going to see that shit at a construction site.

pays for all my lifting gear and i go to the work gym for free.

What's a cheap standing desk to have at home? I'm in front of the pc all day basically, could as well be standing.

>wage gap is alive and well
Youre retarded.

Found the bible hugger who buries his head in the sand about every real issue

I play sports like twice a week. Just that is enough for mobility and no problems also stretching after lifting.

Women in the 20-29 age group are out-earning their male counterparts by a good margin

Hillary voter confirmed

>bible hugger
I don't hug anything. But do your parents know your mouth hugs cock?
Not only do you suck at math/economics, you're a fag too. Life sucks for you.

I hate the idea working in an office because I'd get all my work done in a few hours and then twiddle my thumbs for the rest of the day wishing I could go home instead of pointlessly hanging around

Imma be a nurse and actually keep busy

Holy shit this autism. There is no wage gap, women just overall work much less than men and this represents itself as a gap over long periods of time.

The people that made that fucking study already decried how it's being touted as a fact.

What is a fact is women make more in the 20's than men for seemingly no reason. I suppose business owners like to pay more to have a nice pair of tits and ass in sight than some guy.

>There is no wage gap

I mean the gap when you control for specific job, experience, and length of time working said job is around 5%, so it does exist. It's just that people use that fucking stupid 29% and just say it's because of sexism, which prevents actual analysis of why the difference is what it is. It's intellectually lazy bullshit

You realize it's illegal to pay men and women differently for the same job and experience?

>practically 2017
>still believing there's the possibility of a wage gap

Explain why you think you get paid so much more than these women you're talking about.

I'm not implying it's happening for purposeful 'sexist' reasons. Hell it could be just because men in today's society are better prepared for negotiating raises than women due to how people are brought up. We won't know that though because everyone wants to just say it's due to sexism and shut the book on any other discussion

I hate it.

what business are you in?

This
>called shreddie ironically because I'm bulking
>everytime someone offers me something that wagely tastes good some faggot swoops in:"Oh yeah, user can't eat that because of his diet lol"
>"you're just going to the gym because you've got nothing else going on in your life"

Holy shit, how can people be this hurtful just because I'm trying to improve myself.

>wanted to be a history teacher about ten years ago
>went to grad school for cert
>took multicultural class because req
>feminist teacher talks about wage gap
>I say:
My teacher I am working with is female, as is my classroom observer, the principle, the head of our education program, the superintendent of the school district, and the Governor of the State. I am one of three men in this entire program, and only one of my professors is a male.
And you are saying that female teachers make less money. Why?

Never got an answer on that, but I had to write-up a statement for the head lady about whether or not I wanted to make an official complaint about the program. I graduated, but never taught. Fuck it. I drive a truck now and make twice as much.

shit. wrong thread. Fuck you its 330am. My bad.

Crabs in a bucket, man. Do your thing and never look back.

people are insecure. I work a shitty retail job and pretty much everyone i work with backhandedly compliments me or points out any flaw i have or mistake I make, almost instantly.

I won't lie and say it doesn't affect me, but i just let It fuel me to act hilariously friendly and lift even harder.

>yfw sitting on their ass watching bullshit on Netflix is "something going on in their lives"

This.

Absorb their hate and salt, harness it as a fuel.
Burn it by lifting, let their hatred of your progress push you forward, towards your goals.

Coming from Veeky Forums I'm tempted to compare salt/swolehate to antilag.
If you're stagnating, the hatred should be used to spool your turbo back up, get boosted, get big.

Fuck jelly skelly

>tfw you finally chat up the drawn-back qt at work
>tfw you connect instantly
>tfw you plan to catch her number after the shift
>tfw she goes to the bathroom and you don't wanna hover around like an autist so you just leave

Whatever brehs I'll get her next time

>hover around anyway
>find out she was just being friendly and wasn't interested

it aint fair