Bulking Meals

I'm trying to bulk for next football season, and our team's trainer has our lifting routine figured out. I'm trying to fit in about 6 "meals" a day. Any suggestions? School makes it a bit of a hassle btw.

I'm in the same position except for rugby. Don't worry about meals just count calories.

Not OP, but how many calories should I shoot for if I want to gain 2 -3lbs a week?

Here you go

>ketchup on banana slices
Dude why

breakfast shake.

scoops, milk, banana. drink it in class at like 9am.

I've been struggling to eat 3300 calories a day and I have gained approximately 1lb in two weeks. I now weigh 141lbs and am shooting for 160. I don't really want to add a second shake. Could I just have an abnormally fast metabolism?

You're probably overestimating how many calories you're actually eating

I though that, too, since fat people often have the opposite delusion. I do check the packaging and serving sizes and am logging the info on my phone as accurately as I can. Even in the military I never got over 141lbs eating several MRE's a day.

lol...I weigh 195lb and have been doing 2100cal and have easily been maintaining.

Do you walk 10 miles every day or something?

No, I have a white collar job. :/

Here's what I ate today to give you an example:

Breakfast:
2 Eggs
2 Wheat Toast w/butter
2 Servings Potato Squares
Apple Juice
Total - 674 calories

Lunch:
2 Bowls Chicken Noodle Soup
Apple Juice
Total - 420 Calories

Dinner:
2 Servings Mashed Potatoes
2 Servings Macaroni & Cheese
4 Breaded Fish Filets
Apple Juice
Total - 1622 Calories

Snack:
Sleeve of Ritz Crackers and Cheese
Apple Juice
Total - 829 Calories

Gallon of Water

Over 3500 Total Calories with 138 grams of protein and I will still cram down a protein shake

What am I doing wrong?

thats a lot of salt and sugar

Will that prevent weight gain or something?

Curry rice. Delicious and calorie dense.
>In4 pajeet
Obviously use Thai curry

Someone drop that Hardgainer meme pic on Apple Juice x 4/day for me.

I just drank it because it was handy and I needed the calories. Usually I just drink water.

Drop the sugar and add healthy snacks in between, such as walnuts (or any non-salted nuts), apple slices with peanut butter, just for an example.

>drinking your calories

Former college DL/RB here

1) Get a jar of peanut butter and a bag of bread.
2) Make a peanut butter taco thing out of a slice of bread and some peanut butter
3) eat one about every half hour
4) focus on fullbody lifting MWF
5) get an hour-1.5 hours of skills and drills in on the other two days

>3) eat one about every half hour
You will just destroy your teeth in the long run. Just learn to eat bigger meals 5-6 times a day.

What do you mean "bulk"? As in as little fat as possible? Or are you trying to gain fat?

Why six meals? Why not just eat more at meal time?