Does anybody find life incredibly difficult?

Does anybody find life incredibly difficult?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kC_RYgkkmcM
returnofkings.com/46364/why-men-should-not-go-to-college
returnofkings.com/90836/13-alternatives-to-attending-college-or-university
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have awful acne.
It's a real shame because my skin is the only thing I would really want to change about me.
I literally can't imagine having clear, default skin and not having to stress over it every minute or so.

I miss when I was like 15 and didn't have to worry about it at all.

Yeah user, I have severe depression and anxiety. I'm terrible at handling negative emotions. I never even really experienced happiness until I was 20. I used to not even be able to go outside due to agoraphobia I developed when I was forced to live alone. Yeah I find it pretty damn difficult.

I'm 27 and I already feel tired of facing many more years of obstacles and suffering until I eventually croak.

There's hardly a time of day I'm not worried that some shit might happen and put my life into a downward spiral. What's the point of working this hard when a dumb nigger can just shoot me cause he wants new shoes

>I miss when I was like 15 and didn't have to worry about it at all.
I remember being fucked stressed about everything at 15 and thinking about how much easier life would be at 25 due to autonomy.
lel

How old are you now. Why not just go on accutane?

How do normies do it? How do they get through everyday as if it's so fucking easy? Are they just better at hiding it?

19, I'm currently on tetracycline and I don't want to go off it until I finish my prescription because that can apparently fuck your skin up.

Accutane looks promising in terms of results but I've heard absolute horror stories about it killing your joints and gains.

Depends how badly you want clear skin and how you think it can change your life.

nah but I will be very relieved when I die

I just despise studying and thus can't wait for my stay in uni to end. I know it(hopefully) will help me down the line but god damn I find it hard to sit down and really get that info in there. Used to be really studious until about 14 and went cold turkey. Apart from that life is okay for me.

I know what you mean man, I've been in college for the past 6 and a half years

ay you know what? fuck it, I'll get on it.

My only regret will probably be that I didn't do it sooner so I could be clear for uni.

My life is pretty alright for the most part except for 2 things. My physical appearance and my mental state. I'm unfortunately the ugliest person here or in most places actually. It sucks because I would get so much more out of life if things were different. Unfortunately I have to live life in hard mode. My mental health is mostly affected by how most people react to me.

I still try to live life to the fullest. I do a lot of fun things. I'm just limited in how much I actually can do based on my appearance.

I used to think that life would be a breeze after I graduated from uni (hated exams) but I graduated 2 years ago and boy, school was a piece of cake compared to real life.

Any tips on just buckling down and doing it? My parents paid for most of my shit and I really don't want to throw it back in their face by doing terrible. When I'm doing it all I can think of is how I could spend this time with my friends, lifting etc

How so?
Maybe I'm just being stupid but surely once you have a stable income and at least some savings it should be relatively smooth sailing. I know shit happens that can put a spanner in the works but apart from that what's so bad?

unfortunately not, because the inability to buckle down is the whole reason it has taken me so long and is going to take me another three semesters at least :(

I hopefully will not know this feel. I'm fully capable of doing well but this is holding me back alot. My best wishes to you user.

every single human alive

thanks, and it wasn't all bad, I definitely had some fun times, but fucking hell do I wish I would have just stuck with a major and powered through it all

eat nothing but meat/veg/water for a month.
since you wont since you're a faggot, just stop eating dairy in any form and nothing sugary.
enjoy your clear skin you owe me a blowjob

Yeah dude it sucks for me too and I always try to live it to the fullest but i'd get so much more out of it if some things were different

People in uni say life is hard but I am 18 making 15.35/h and I basically have a choice, move out and get through life on my own without a degree, or live with my mother like a loser for a few years, save up enough for school, then graduate broke and hope I get a job that I can support myself on right away. Both are stressfull.

wat do

was considering getting a red seal as an automative mechanic cause relativly short, plus cars are a hobby im getting into and could move out making a lot more cash, then go back to uni later when I know what else I wanna do but i'm not sure bros.

for me I realized I barely had the motivation to go to school and I knew I wouldn't have it at all if I tried to do it later in life. but I'm not trying to tell you what to do.

I have no idea sir.
All that time spent in school could end up giving you no benefit or they could turn your life around. My dad never went to college but he worked hard and became pretty high ranking in a construction company eventually. However this took years and years so it's really up to you.

Was burning out of highschool by this time last year. Graduated with good grades because shitty public school and teachers loved me from previous years but did fuck all. I'm scared to strap in for a 4 year ride for university for a life at a shitty career I will probably hate.

No way you're that fugly

are you sure its not a warped sense of self caused by a shitty childhood or adolescence? Lots of people think they are ugly desu, some are, and you might be, but I gaurantee you aren't as ugly as you think you are, and you can always improve with things like improving your body, caring for your skin, cleaning teeth, fuck even braces for a few years, choosing a haircut that suits you, dressing well, grooming eyebrows. All of these things if you learn to do could step you up from a literal 1/10 to a 5/10. And even then, don't let other peoples judgement get in the way of your fun, most importantly.

Good luck, we're all gunna make it

If you go to university you need to take it seriously and go for scholarships and high grades, treat it like a job and you'll do well and get a degree that is actually worth something.
You have about 40 to 50 years (or more) of full time work ahead of you before you retire, so why rush into that?
At your age University and the group of people you will graduate with will be your age, that will not happen again.
if you interested in cars then study engineering or physics, which are hard as fuck but relevant to the job market.

If you lack the motivation to go to University, get a shitty full time job (the only thing you can get without a degree or experience) like cleaning dishes or retail
Thats what i did for a year and i will never ever do it again.
Get a taste of the average life of a minimum wage worker and try not to kys

hahaha nice man next you'll be telling me to change my pillowcase

can't do either, not good enough at math. I excelled at biology and the humanities. Can't do fuck all with that.
tfw what im good at is useless
can't go into anything in bio because it requires a bunch of science courses I know I would not do well in and put up grinding through

making 15.35/h at a sawmill(forestry is big where I live). It's not kys bad but I am doing well for an 18 year old considering even most college kids who move back struggle to get jobs. Seriously unless its forestry related or a trade people cant get shit for jobs where I live.

Yes I'm not sure what I want to do with my life.

I was going for marketing and then I realized that a lot of people who are in that field get jobs in sales, so I switched to accounting because its pretty much a /r9k/ career.

I hate it so much. I don't know what to do with ,y life now. I'm 23 and I've been in college for a long ass time. I need to pick something and stick with it, but I cant. I'm thinking about getting a job as a desk monkey at some hospital. The pay seems ok and I'll be getting 40+ hrs a week.

The thing is I've never had a job where I had to work with all adults. I only had jobs where I worked with high school kids and young aspie adults like me, so transitioning to that might feel weird for me.

I've taken a lot of adive from people on Veeky Forums and on here on how to spruced up my resume. I'm hoping it will be enough to "wow" them

University is not about being smart, this is one of the biggest misconceptions about it. Some of the people who i went to high school with that got really good grades and scholarships ended up doing really badly at Uni because they thought that they were smart enough to get away with fucking around.
University is about how much time you are willing to put in. You can do well at science if you get rid of your defeatist attitude "im just not good at maths" ect. This is called self-handicapping. If you do bad at something be honest with yourself, you didn't put enough effort into it, dont make excuses for yourself.
This shit sounds corny as fuck but it works, if you look up self-handicapping and cognitive dissonance you can view studies on this behaviour and the results of it

Yes, sexual frustration how got me fed up with life. Why can't I get a gf?

I think I'm catching feelings for my ex. She just recently broke up with her boyfriend and she's been kinda flirty and keeps texting me. Idk my brain says no but my heart wants what it wants. It's dragging me down though, wish I didn't feel so sad about it.

if you can find a job you enjoy out of high-school with future career prospects then why not stick with it, most people never find jobs like this in their entire lives.
However, most jobs cap at a certain level of promotion without a higher form of education, like a degree or qualification, so you will inevitably end up going back to school at some point if you want to move up.

>work having holiday party tomorrow
>just going to a bar after work for happy hour
>25 years old, no friends, pathetic kissless virgin, never even been to a bar before, no idea how to act in one or what to do
>will surely be a laughingstock
>likely skipping it to sit at home on fit

Even the simplest most basic thing that everyone does I find extremely difficult. Autism levels off the charts

Got upset today and my face flushed and I was red for like an hour. My chest kind of hurts now. Brehs I'm barely 29, I'm too young for heart disease right?

I was a full-blown heroine addict from 15-20 and then I used other drugs to deal with addiction to other drugs (you read that right) for another 4 years. I didn't have my first job until I was 25 when I finally got clean enough to keep a job and a relatively stable life. I still can't believe I never went to jail or got in serious trouble with the law or crime, considering I sold drugs and stole shit for a living pretty much since I was 13. I'm 28 now, most of my friends are locked up, homeless or dead from either overdose or were killed because they owed people money. Life is a fucking bitch but every day I wake up and am thankful that I did, because there was a while when I went to sleep, I actually didn't know if I was gonna wake up. My philosophy is to never expect anything to easy and to believe in nothing except your own willpower, because in the end, you have no control over anything except yourself, and sometimes you don't even have control over yourself, so be grateful when you do, and when you don't, you need to fight tooth and fucking nail because there's no other way to regain control over your life. I know most people haven't had such a rough start, but everyone I have met who is happy and successful in life has that attitude that it all comes from within, count on no one and nothing for help

I've been meaning to try opiates, what would you recommend?

Not looking at intravenous use.

Agreed.

I bombed highschool massively, but by 25 I've got degrees from the best university in my country with D/HD grades, inundated with offers and opportunity, got a great job from it, and getting ready to go back to attempt medicine because it's my ambition.

This isn't to brag, I'm just trying to make the case that even the kids that pretty much get washed out in high school can do well in tertiary education.

Not an excuse.

I went into a heavy science degree with 0 chemistry/bio/math. So what do you do? Pick up bridging courses, buy textbooks & self-teach, and utilize tutoring.

drink water faggot

at 23 the intelligent decision is complete your accounting & get your CPA.

from there get a job.

now you have a foundation from which to execute ambitions.

from here you can consider buying a car, getting an apartment, going back to school with financial security, and generally developing true independence.

you're past the honeymoon teenager stage, as an adult the first thing you do is consolidate your own position. always. then you launch after your ambitions/dreams.

>the intelligent decision is complete your accounting & get your CPA.

But if I hate accounting, is it really worth going through with that major?

it's not about loving it, the fact is you need a pathway to a career asap.

accounting is one of the few degrees that translates to an actual job straight away, and the double benefit is accounting is a booming industry.

whats the alternative? you don't get the CPA and instead work at Mcdonalds where you're too poor to afford to live/move out or return to school?

invest in today so you can get the pay off later.

complete degree -> get a well paid white collar job w/ reliable prospects -> earn money -> move out/become independent of your parents/live as an adult -> go back to school while working to chase your ambitions.

Your whole school life has someone holding your hand throughout.

>stable income
>relatively smooth sailing
This is a lie they sell you. Sure it was true during the baby boomer generation (ie your parents) where they could have the same job which could provide them with a house, car, wife and kids. But not today. You have to fight tooth and nail to keep your job if you're even lucky enough to get one.

Trust fund kids have it pretty easy.

I was on it while I was still playing baseball. I had so much fucking acne but it all went away with acutane. Granted it made me hella suicidal. Like I would strike out and think about a million very detailed ways of killing myself because it was so much at times. Dont be a pussy and you'll be fine

Depends. How fat are you?

Well I thought about taking time off to really think about what I want to do with my life. The desk job does pay alright, but its not something I want to do for ever.

I have accounting friends and a lot of them have told me that they hate it. Thats why I'm really rethink this major. If I don't even like my classes how would I like th actual job?

Not. I'm a lanklet at 6'2", barely 170 lbs.

right, but you're 23.

you start a new degree you won't have it till you're 26 at the earliest.

ultimately you can do whatever bro, but you're not a child anymore you're an adult, maybe it's time to start playing the grown up game.

>hopefully
Nah you fell for the college meme
>youtube.com/watch?v=kC_RYgkkmcM
>returnofkings.com/46364/why-men-should-not-go-to-college
>returnofkings.com/90836/13-alternatives-to-attending-college-or-university

> don't go to college!

> just become a writer and generate enough ad revenue on your blog that you don't need to work!

oldest hoax in the book.

just win the lottery it's easier than writer.

Imagine being a chad where you get through everyday like it's sunshine and rainbows and even when you face a setback it doesn't trigger negative emotions and you're basically bulletproof with your mentality. Nothing can get you down.

I see.

Holy fuck this is the dumbest thing I think I've ever read.

Do you retards actually think self-teaching & volunteering mean anything?

If that doesn't work then go into sales!

Or join the army!

Just come up with a way to make money on your own!

... o-or I dunno .. EXPLORE THE WORLD!

or .. live in the country .. i guess?

Jesus noose yourself asap my man.

You do need a degree to get anywhere.

dude please dont base your life decisions over what a Veeky Forums aspie tells you

That person doesn't exist bruh

>I'm just limited in how much I actually can do based on my appearance.
This is literally a false judgement made on a flawed impression. Look at Sean Stephenson, or at the guy from Under the Skin. Appearance is not a limiting factor. It is literally nothing, unless combined with other things (like social anxiety), in which case it is an amplifier.

Yeah, things are maybe a little bit harder for you, but that's all. Harder. Not made impossible. You aren't limited.

I think top billionare CEOs like Elon Musk, Warren Buffet & BIll Gates etc are gifted with that kind of mental psyche.

None of the would be called a 'Chad'
And I doubt their life is as easy as you described.
Every day is work, or was work, for them.

Yeah life is fucking difficult.
I hate every day of my existance and wonder why do i have to suffer. there are days where im sure as shit i have done it to myself and others where its not entirely my fault and its the fault of others along with my own misdirections. but this doesnt solve my problems, complaining solves nothing. the only solitude i find now is in lifting because while i struggle to life it allows my mind to struggle with my problems and find solutions to said problems

Yeah I know hes trying to help, but if I don't even like my accounting classes I probably shouldn't continue with my accounting degree.

I still have a little time to switch. I'm probably be 2-3 semester late on graduating though. I'm already behind, so it sucks even more.

If you want to make social gains you have to put yourself in situations where you're statistically more likely to be sociable.

I started going to bars by myself for this. Literally chat with the bartender. Other people will join in. Or you can get good at pool and meet other people that want to play.

If you're worried about drinking too much just get a whiskey soda and I fee like you're allowed to at least hang out a couple hours. Its like a cafe.

Whenever you're feeling down, remember that Hitler was a manlet. Look at all he accomplished!

i'm not really worried about drinking too much, i'm pretty lightweight and dont know mcuh about drinking.

i'm just nervous because not only have i literally never been in a bar before, but it's the dread of being in this environment with people i see every day and just knowing that it's going to be me in a corner, drinking alone, talking to no one, and having everyone realize even more than they already know what a fucking aspie sperglord i am and how i can't function in even a basic social setting and i'll become a point of ridicule at work from now on

No one cares about you that much. Sounds depressing but it helps me get over social anxiety. Everyones involved in themselves too much to care really. At bars and at gatherings like that people just stand in circles and chat. Sneak in and you don't even have to talk. You can just listen and laugh at peoples jokes. You should make a goal of going for one drink. If it sucks, leave.

what is a bar like exactly?

people talking to other people, usually people talking to people they brought with them. I went with my gf and people either were talking to each other or watching the band and eating

its cool but i wouldnt go alone, i work out alone, i dont socialize alone.

I wouldn't be going alone, I would be going with coworkers I assume.

In college one time I went to this post-final exam bar with my classmates, it was okay at first but it turned into a legit bar with a DJ and loud music and flashing lights and people dancing, I literally just walked out because that envioronment terrified me

haha "when I'm an adult life will be super easy. I can do whatever I want!"

no man thats a club. I went to a bar. Smoking everywhere, drinks and a live band. General mellow place no dancing. I'd be totally uncomfortable with a club

I constantly want to be dead.

I was also just diagnosed with severe back issues and may need debilitating surgery later in my life which could paralyze me or just live off of narcotics for the rest of my days.

I'm not entirely sure that I won't kill myself soon. I quite honestly don't trust that I won't.

Lifting gives me a temporary feeling of happiness but fades quickly.

I don't want to talk to anyone. I find myself forcing myself to go out. I got laid earlier today and I couldn't care less that I did.

I hate myself.

If you're disabled how are you going to live out your natural lifespan? Does your country take care of you?

At the end of the day he was still a failure though.

Don't kid yourself.

>25
>Be Machinist, get only about 40k a year after taxes
>Going along with school for Computer Tech degree. Almost graduated.
>No savings
>Live with mom and sister
>Don't know what the fuck to do with my life.

I'm scared and nervous as fuck. Everyone else seems to have their shit together while I'm still stuck in this hole.

>Going sky diving for the first time next week.
>I have to pretend to be nervous or everyone is going to stare at me
>If the thing doesn't open - GoPro will record me telling everyone that I don't give half a shit, and to bury me face down so they can kiss my ass
>If the thing does open, I continue to seem like the warm center of the universe the light of this world gathers around.

Sorry mates but pussies, betas, cucks and fags everywhere in this thread!
WTF faggots, im sitting since 7 fucking years in a wheelchair, was a professional MMA fighter and a dancer... now i can not fucking walk! but life is good, im doing the best out of it, I lay Girls all the time and have an amazing desk Job. Get your shit together pussies, be the best Version of yourself and help others. Find happines in giving.

I'm in a similar position and don't give a fuck life is too unpredictable so I keep all my options open

how did you become a cripple

>I lay Girls all the time
does this mean you get laid? how?

>doesnt open
>gets really scared, shits himself
>begs for forgiveness
>dies
>everyone watches the gopro footage at his funeral

I won't. Jesus. If I become wheelchair bound I am ending it without a doubt. Holy fuck. That is my greatest fear.

I did this, but then ended up becoming a manager making 40k a year after a year working, was signed up for uni too. Don't know how I feel about this.

Not necessarily difficult,just really fucking boring most of the time

where the fuck do you live

If I was living at home with that money I would have savings and a legit investment portfolio

A C C U T A N E
C
C
U
T
A
N
E

Not really user. What you miss in life is faith. You have nothing to look forward to. You work, eat, sleap, repeat and eventually die. Do you really think that is the meaning of life? That there is nothing after this?

>working a shit night job six out of seven days a week that pays decent but I hate every second I'm there
>have over 30k in student debt but didn't graduate
>stuck doing this until I pay off my debt and save enough to get another job without financial repercussions or I eventually off myself because I can't make friends or do anything due to working six days a week and working the night shift
>doesn't matter what job I get anyways since I didn't graduate and I'll end up right back making beginning wages
>can either spend 20+ years at this company or go back to school and snowball more debt for something that I might completely fail at like I did the first time
>see all my old friends on facebook who actually graduated having decent middle class lives

How do I escape?

Yeah that's the point.
Make something happen, find a gold nugget in the shit pile.

Right now you're paying for nothing, having a degree, any degree is better than none.

>not vegan

>tfw moving from the west to Southeast Asia didn't cure my depression. Now I'm just depressed in a shittier country.