ZYZZ APPRECIATION THREAD

This is a ZYZZ THE ASTHETICS GOD, SON OF ZEUS AND MOTIVATOR OF US ALL appreciation thread.

Starting with the classic.
youtube.com/watch?v=oCcspuf0fxo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vXiOy-eoL4
youtube.com/watch?v=RCDLvT946gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UMIRINBRO?

Seriously Veeky Forums

If you do not praise one of the fucking greatest to ever bless this board. Tinytrip will come to your house and try to fight you and tell you he is 5'11

You know when this thread is not getting any responses that Veeky Forums has not only lost its roots, but all the oldfags and originals have left.

enjoy your shit gains fkn dyels

Who the fuck is zyzz?
Get the fuck off this board faggot

bruh I'm over it

I mean Zyzz looked good and he had a funny attitude but he wasn't natty and he wasn't even that fucking big

also that sleeve was shit

;'(

RIP to the one and only.

Aesthetic god. It wasnt only about that he wasnt natty, but like you briefly mentioned, his attitude and personality. He was always a fkn ecto dyel and then set his mind to a goal and accomplished it. He gave us all a reason to believe. We can go out muzzin and get all the babes. This is why this board is still here. A few years ago, i couldnt come on this board without seeing his body or face on the front page in atleast 5 different posts

mirin

Forever mirin' you Zyzz. You got me into lifting and remain one of my main motivations to continue. May you RIP, i'm sure those dyel gods are mirin' you up there in Swolehalla

>he gave us a reason to believe

you know, I kinda forgot what it was like here back then, you're right

he was a symbol of hope for a lot of sadboys

that much is something to be thankful for.

Yeah man, i was never a social outcast exactly but he definitely helped build my confidence and could also help some of my friends who were usually a bit nervous around girls etc.

That's it man, may you be blessed with aesthetics.

For all the fkn DYELs

You can all be here one day, believe

>You can either be a sad cunt or you can be a sick cunt
>Don't be a sad cunt

seriously, the only way to hate this dude is if you are a fatstrong or if you have a self defeatist crab in a bucket mentality.

Im more fit than zyzz, because i made it past 22.
>god of fitness
>dies
just lol

Newfag here, can someone redpill me on this guy? Why does everyone praise him so much? Looks like a dude straight out of Jersey Shore.

It's aesthetic nigga think Zane

Forever mirin

as a teen he was a wow players
always mocked up and let down because of his looks (he was skinny as fuck and not very good looking overall), he became a sad cunt and barely lost any will to live
And one day he woke up, sold his wow account and started hitting the gym.
And he never stopped. He wanted to show the world the a sad cunt could become a sick cunt, that anyone with a strong enough will could make it.
He then started mocking those of once rejected him for his looks, trolling sluts and fucking with other chads.
"We're all gonna make it, brah"

He was a scrawny nerd who then got into fitness, got on roids and got big. He also used to visit this board and make low quality youtube videos of him dancing and going to the gym with makeup on.
He looked quite good, but died in 2013 as a consequence of his steroid abuse.

Was one of the Veeky Forums legends after the beginning of this board, read some of the comments already made about him and the quotes people have posted of him.

Basically though, was a fkn NEET shutin during school and then joined the gym with his older brother 'chestbrah' and became a fucking sick cunt!

No, he had a serious heart condition and died due to stimulants and the over exaggeration of his heart in the Sauna.

>over exaggeration of his heart
>mfw

"XD"

Is steroids, dmt and cocaine combo a heart condition?

Congenital heart defect

Of course those do not help, but they only aggravated his illness, not the cause

A majority of peope has some kind of congenital heart defect yet lives without a ripe old age notwithstanding.

Who care how he died, steroids? so what.
Zyzz is not about actual lifting, it's showing us that anyone can become a sick cunt. Anyone can make it. Every sad cunt living today can become an aesthetic god if he wants to.
Yeah he died, but his speech remains. We're all gonna make it.

>A majority of peope has some kind of congenital heart defect
Source or you're full of shit

Congenital heart defects are things like leaky valves, blood regurgitation etc. Most people have them in some form or other. Aks your Md.

Even with a heart defect it's not normal to die at 24.He blew up his heart by taking cocaine, anabolics and stimulants which were sold to him by his own brother.

butthurt dyel detected

Once you get older than 25 you realise how cringe zyzz-fanboying is.

>over 25
>on Veeky Forums
Cringe.

U mirin' hard cunt? Keep mirin'.

If I was zyzz I'd already have been dead for 2 years

Memes aside, honestly there are a lot of people to mire in this world, but I don't think someone whose greatest achievement was owning sluts on facebook and partying for couple of years only to die thanks to terrible decisions is one of them

Shut the fuck up

>Implying Zyzz is our only hero
>Being this much of an autistic hard cunt

Wew lad.

To the one autist still trying to force this shit: please stop.

>all the oldfags and originals have left

Clearly you're not one of them, because if you were, you would remember how most people thought he was a fucking joke and only a few autistic skinny teens were "mirin". Then he died, and then all the aesthetics faggots came on this board and ruined it for good.

Nobody even cared about Zyzz when he was still alive and posting here. It was only after his death that all the newfags discovered Veeky Forums and started this shit.

Stop trying to force your stupid, narcissistic, drug-abusing idol on this board for fuck sakes. It's cringeworthy as it is and you posting these images seems like you're just trying to troll the shit out of me and I took the bait. Back to misc you go.

Also, in addition to everything I just said, take a look at this: youtube.com/watch?v=6vXiOy-eoL4

He was a joke on this board and still is.

You still don't get it do you. Aziz was only a man but Zyzz is a symbol. A state of mind. Motivation for thousands of men across the world to strive for greatness, no matter the circumstances, and to ignore sad fucks like you.

>t. newfag on his second month of SS

Too bad about that thin neck and weak calves though. Oh well girls don't care about legs anyway

Jesus fucking christ are you unaware of how cringy your post just was? No MAN was motivated by this fucking degenerate, only skinny social outcasts going around "fuarkkkk zyzz brah" in the gyms while curling 10 kg dumbbells.

>strive for greatness, no matter the circumstances, and to ignore sad fucks like you

And I suppose you do that by dying in a sauna at age 22? You get the Darwin award of 2016. Thank you for removing yourself from the gene pool fampai. Natural selection at it's finest, ladies and gents.

Zyzz had amazing aesthetics and is a great motivational symbol, I just wish he really was natty like he pretended to be there for awhile. His roid abuse tarnishes his memory.

The drugs I don't really care about since anybody could die that way. When you sign up for the party lifestyle, you know what's in the fine print.

The God is here brah

youtube.com/watch?v=RCDLvT946gw

he died so that we could