/PLG/ Powerlifting General

Welcome to the worst general on all of fit where closeted homosexuals e-flirt with a transsexual man and thats about it

Other urls found in this thread:

goodlift.info/records_hst_s.php?fd=0&ac=2&sx=M&eq=1&ex=1&wc=25
goodlift.info/pdf-records.php?fd=0&ac=2&sx=M&eq=1
goodlift.info/pdf-records.php?fd=0&ac=0&sx=M&eq=1
instagram.com/p/BOD8bJ9gTqA/?taken-by=poutineandtheipf
youtube.com/watch?v=IIo1cYFHUoY
youtube.com/watch?v=6RKqwC8zXH0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkr51FosS4
instagram.com/p/BODXyfSBq7Z/
youtube.com/watch?v=k3QdlFrHh3Y
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162578821
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thats not very nice

anyone else see the resemblance

But it's true tho

Here are the links

Jr Squat goodlift.info/records_hst_s.php?fd=0&ac=2&sx=M&eq=1&ex=1&wc=25

Jr all goodlift.info/pdf-records.php?fd=0&ac=2&sx=M&eq=1

Open all goodlift.info/pdf-records.php?fd=0&ac=0&sx=M&eq=1

I miss when trappy was "hiding"

Though even with all the blatant faggotry this is still a better general than fraud. That place is every mental disease in the book outside trannies.

Dam 245 was it? I think after thus shekio cycle 240-250 is doable

Jerry loves trannies though. He's "not" gay

I guess it just doesn't have an actual tranny to fawn over. Trappy, you should give them hope

HEY LOOK: LIFTING

instagram.com/p/BOD8bJ9gTqA/?taken-by=poutineandtheipf

GET DA FUK OUT

Does the belt really help you any

I don't think so. It feels comfy though.

Well, it's better than rippetits' slingamajig attempt.

Would starting powerlifting for the first time help me get trannies?

How much are you raw benching/how many years lifting?

>rich as fuck in the near future

>tfw jobless still

IDK what's wrong with me.
what do you do, undiescore?

Well im 1 class away from major so i wont "switch," I just dont necessarily plan to do it for my life. I think I could do CS related things and be ok at them but I just dont enjoy it as much as I thought i did.

>4.0 in June
Fuckkkk that would be awesome. I'd love to go. I just have no idea where Im going to end up post-grad. I actually really like the midwest; most of the people at my school are east coast and think midwest a shit but theyve never been there and dont understand the appeal.

And yeah, I think what you are saying about this is true. Honestly I would be happy to work in something like IT at a university, or teaching (not CS), or something analytical that isnt programming. Or maybe Ill study classics .... :^)
(jk).

Next semester Im doing 1 cs to finish my major and 3 classics for funsies. Hopefully Ill be able to read new testament in greek after (not a jesus freak, just think itd be cool)

youtube.com/watch?v=IIo1cYFHUoY
hows my ohp tech guys

Mirin the 100kg Skate Press

>not doing spoto press with the slingshot

Haven't tested would max in a loooong time on bench. My e1rm is 285 I'm not entirely sure of. I'd be quite confident that I could hit a nice comp paused 275. I actually can't remember how long I've been training. I checked my old journal and I didn't list the fuckin year. I want to say The first time I ever touched a barbell was June 2014? Jesus, has it really been so long?

>not doing spoto press with the slingshot

I don't even know how you would begin to do that?

I just started reading about the spoto press which made me think about my own bench form.

My descent is incredibly slow. But my weight is/was going up (before two weeks off and a shoulder injury at work). I know this is hindering my max weight moved, but is this actually a bad thing? I'm talking multiple second descent.

Should I change anything or keep going?

wanna race to 315 comp pause ? (i need some motivation to doing all of this bench volume)

Last time I raced someone to a total I got hurt emotionally.

Proposing to her soon lads

Hope she says si

my bench has always been shit and barely progress on it and you are already ahead of me

Dont do it

Looking through old lifting photos

14 months ago I hit 420/260/475 at 193 lbs bw

My lifts are practically the same now and I'm 210 lbs

brb gonna kms

OMG my couch says that if I get a PR on saturday, he will finally let me fuck his ass!!

You don't know us user

Well you know me better than you think

I can bounce/touch n go 275 about 4 times. is that like 1 paused rep

Why don't you try?

stop doing meme programs, lad.

embrace the spotoshot.

Ohnonono

I think the only reason I've managed to recover my strength after that shithead stupid cut down to 180 I did is because of my patented memeprogram.

youtube.com/watch?v=6RKqwC8zXH0&feature=youtu.be

this a old video put id like to know if anyone know how that 2nd rep was 10x harder than the first

I want a talking couch... What do i need to total to get one?

My guess is that you lost tightness and descended way too quickly compared to the first rep. Song name?

nn lads

gonna go sleep and think about the stupid choice to cut to a twink and what that cost me.

Haha nice man.

But now that you are fat, why arent you doing something, you know, that will physically break you?

Not really related, but my friend has gained something like 20 lbs since the start of summer. I'm so proud of him
>tfw I just want to be nicknamed "The Twink Destroyer"

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkr51FosS4
here bby

great guess

Cпacибo бoльшoe

Jen pls, you're better than this, get your kid to use proper form :(
instagram.com/p/BODXyfSBq7Z/

nigga you said yourself you misgrooved it. IDK what you want tbqh.

are those basketball shorts?

well i know i misgoverned i just wanted what i misgoverned le guess because im bored and curious
yes lol

youtube.com/watch?v=k3QdlFrHh3Y

>got a good 9 hours of quality sleep in after struggling to sleep for 3 days

Fuckin Baldrian, mayne.
Good morning fuckers.

trip on snekeralda

No man, I'm located in a magic place and that's not GB. :^)

smeshed a 5 plate diddy on my alternate stance

might stick with the alternate Tbh

Do shrugs realy useless?
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162578821

>fixed that pic

Petition to change dog to pupper

Best I could do

Looked at the top post of /fraud/ again

Is there a more cancerous general

ayy lmao

/plg/

>endless petty arguments, banter, derailing discussions,..
Hey, feels like christmas family dinner.

This, /plg/ is fuckin comfy really.

why are you looking at /fraud? are you planning to join garagebro?

i dont go in fraud, 50% is people spouting incorrect information, 50% is people who dont even know where to buy gear

It looks like playing with hormones makes you act like a pubescent teen. Who would have thought.

I saw it on the first page and read the op.

felt my anus sphincter split with the first shit log coming out.. I know there will be blood when i wipe at this point..

I got some shit crusted in my taint hair which has caused me diaper rash. So itchy.

I just luxated my Patella doing Capoeira moves with some brazil in my class. I hate brazils now!

>doing anything but powerlifting

You asked for it

Funny thing this isn't the first time injuring myself doing stupid shit. My last patella luxation was from dancing limbo in a club.

I'm seeing a pattern

Is 80/120/140 too early to start TM? So far I've just been improvising 3 days a week doing the main lifts but I want to start a fixed programming now since I dont think I can keep making noob gains by fucking around

>Is 80/120/140 too early to start TM?
Yes, you should achieve at least 180/220/240 even to start later beginner for Practical Programming.

Currently at 60/90/115/140 andI think I can still make gains with SS. Make of that what you will.

I haven't read SS but I know it puts lowbar backsquats and diddlylifts on the same day which just seems silly to me

Also 180 bench would be near record breaking at my weight (not including crazy japs)

Training has been real comfy lately.
No programming just good volume PPL to give my body some rest while maintaining strength. Then after Christmas hop back on programming to hit some new maxes.

What's everyone's plans for Christmas?

Well you could do some greyskull LP variation. Do bench and squat on monday and friday and do overhead press and deadlift on wednesday. All 2x5/1x5+ only deadlift 1x5+. Add some pulling exercises and maybe shoulder and arm isolation to every workout for aesthetics.

i have just over 2 weeks off before i start a new job, first time im off over xmas in 5 years, guna train through as i have a comp 5th feb

currently halfway through 6x2 SSB squats 180kg

now onto slingshot bench 6x4 150kg

>plans for Christmas?
Merry Christmas pluety.

>christmas plans
Finish a cycle of bodybuilding and cardio development. Write my programming to smash a meet in the summer. Drink whiskey moderately. Enjoy family. Pound some vag. It's going to be a good holiday.
Finish cutting.

>I think after thus shekio cycle 240-250 is doable
i wish i had this optimism back Tbh

Squat or deadlift?

squat

You KG you fuckin cunts.

Use*

I'm angry.

Youll see

Yea squat

You're doing triples with 190kg this cycle right?

no honestly i wish i had it back
i dont even expect anything much these days
still havent hit goals from years ago

all the best with it lad

They're using kg.

Its 182 but i did them beltless with ease so i might up my max a little next prep cycle

Who isnt
Sounds sad desu maybe you should try to progress on something you don't normally do for le confidence boost

>it's another frog craves attention episode

>go watch Jesse Norris' How to Squat video

>he explains where the bar is on your back
>then says "take a big breath and just go down and then up"
>"that's pretty much how I do it"

>tfw no High IQ general where I can crave attention and get people to mire me

>Sounds sad desu
it is
i just get hurt a lot
confidence in the gym in anything that isnt adding to my total doesnt do a lot for me Tbh
i keep trying tho, all you can do

chris duffin literally just did a whole thing on BREATHING IS NOT BRACING

jesse is an anomaly, but i get what he means, when youve been lifting long enough you dont really go over cues in your head anymore you just do the lift, unless something has been off or you are actively trying to adjust your technique, you dont really remind yourself of certain things

hy its ilya ilyn everybodo......

just let to lg you known..??

um clea and derk you max deadlifted...

LOL than s....

>just go down and then up"
thats all i do Tbh

What did you expect from the roiding talent chad.