She's no Trainwreck! Amy Schumer showcases her knockout figure in strapless bikini during Hawaii beach outing

>She's no Trainwreck! Amy Schumer showcases her knockout figure in strapless bikini during Hawaii beach outing

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3695027/Amy-Schumer-showcases-knockout-body-strapless-bikini-Hawaii-beach-outing.html

What the fuck is happening? Is this actually considered an attractive body now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hFvvI5s-KHg
youtu.be/rikTyG_9IQI?t=6m17s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats so bad about her body. Definitely not "knockout figure" but ide say its pretty acceptable for a women of her age.

She has the body of someone who hasn't done an hour of exercise in the last year and lives almost entirely off junk food

Bait also low standards in the modern age.

Go back 20-30 years and no one was nearly as fat. Something changed in society since the early 90's.

It's a joke piece bro. It's the fucking dailymail. Even serious pieces on the dailymail are joke pieces.

jesus christ that shirt is so gay

"Hints of a six pack" is this satire senpai?

Veeky Forums gets triggered by normal people. In their minds not spending every second of every hour exercising and counting calories is a crime worse than fucking a toddler. And of course women just happen to get the brunt of this.

Keep reading

Because people didn't fear saturated fat thinking it would raise their cholesterol and make them fat and instead ate more carbs and sugar, which actually makes them fat.

>alt-right loons talking about how libcucks and jew media want to destroy society
>ha ha what idiots
>see this post
>mfw

>of course women just happen to get the brunt of this.
I get the feeling this is your first time here.
Very rarely do I see women criticised for their body more than men on Veeky Forums.

She looks average I guess. I wouldn't look twice at her if I saw her in public. The headline certainly doesn't match the image. I guess they accidentally posted the article without shooping the fuck out of the image.

The're lines from working out

It's from Daily Mail and it's trolling. They often take pics of celebrities who don't look so good and give them descriptions like this.

You are fucking retarded (or live in Texas) if you think that is normal, especially when media forcefully praise it like she put some effort in her looks. My mom is 10 years older than her and not nearly as fat, hasnt been fat at schumers age either. It is because she knows she doesnt need to eat like a pig so people can praise her for breaking muh beauty standards or whatever burger fad is going on now.

Thats probably because thats her lifestyle. Shes a comedian not a model

Cool

Might as well not respond after you went full retard, fatty.

>this is a size six in America
ew

Damn right it's cool you fat as fatass cunt.

talk about MUH VAGINA some more Amy!

Oh fuck no. Go back to your /adv/ containment board. I'm not dealing with your retardation again.

oy vey

pigdisgusting

Does anyone else want to hate fuck Amy Schumer? I often imagine myself tieing her up after a show and pulling off her sweaty, smelly panties and making her sniff them before I bend her over and force like her to make vagina jokes while I fuck her pussy, then ass. I'd keep her tied up for a week, fuckin her everyday while she tells jokes. I'd slap her everytime she told a shitty joke. She'd be so broken that from then on I could use her as my own living real doll. I'd feed her protein powder and supplements so she survives and loses some weight.

Seems smelly and gross

hohoh ahhahaa i cant wait to post this mint 4 chan meme to r/Veeky Forums

u guys rly r the craziest memers

She looks fine honestly

>Amy Schumer
>Comedian

Almost had me there haha

no but i would sarah silverman

I can just tell you're a new fag trying to act like you've been here since 2006 and didn't just come from posting in leddit

been here since 2009 do i qualify to be in ur club u fucking loser

le newfag!

le narwhal bacons at midnight

Just proving my points
Nice Satan trips though

ok

better luck next time with ur forced tryhard copypasta.

thanks.

no problem

bye

I'm not the one who wrote it user, I agree it's shit, you're just worse. Gg no re

g1

ok,see you later.

This seriously. She has a solid 8/10 body.

I mean she isn't funny so the least she could do is be attractive

i'd get her pregnant in her asshole

>torpedo tits
>weird shoulders/traps
>ass in need of SSRIs

>Being fat and disgusting is good,goy.Don't get on steroids and become manly,just eat shit and get on estrogen that's whats hip and cool
(((THEY))) CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

nope

I want laci green

>12%bf
>85kg at 6'
>Eat what I want
>Destress in the gym for about 6 hours every week picking up heavy shit

Tell me more about how every waking moment of my life is spent in the gym and how I'm weighing all my food compulsively.

Suck a Dick Arab Bastard

i cant believe this thread, fucking fedora tippers

amy is a smart and funny independent woman who doesn't need your approval, literally neck yourselves

>spend every second day 1.5h at the gym
>every second of every hour hurrr durrr

>Too much of a narrow minded nigger to understand this is dailymaily being cheeky
>m-muh libcucks
>m-muh jew media

youtu.be/hFvvI5s-KHg

holy shit she is fucking terrible

Oh so it's her lifestyle to be a fat, disgusting pig? Well then. HAES and so on.

> suck a dick

That's your job, Rabbi.

Amy Schumer might be my least favorite person on earth. She's atrociusly ugly, unfunny af, and steals jokes. Why is she successful, she's like the new Carlos Mencia except she's staying around because she's a woman. Fuck her, except don't because she's a pig I wouldn't touch her with a stick

that's probably very subtle sarcasm

>her generous curves

What the fuck is that tattoo?!?!

You know your gender is shit at something when fucking south park makes fun of you for being shit at it

>It's from Daily Mail and it's trolling. They often take pics of celebrities who don't look so good and give them descriptions like this.

this

> early 90s

But that was when heroin chic was in

can't tell if that's actual stomach definition or if it's just fat rolls
either way, she still looks like shit, but she definitely looks better than she did a few years ago

It's always fat rolls.

(((They))) are trying to push fat chicks as attractive so tumbrinas can get men someday

Laci Green that fucking cunt. I want to cum in her eye sockets

A picture of her standing next to a normal guy was supplied by As you can see, she's got more bodyfat than a man (men generally weigh more than women) who's slightly taller than her. Let me reiterate that that's a normal dude.

Do you really think that's healthy? Do you really think that's even normal?

Veeky Forums is triggered by a clickbait article claiming she's the pinnacle of fitness when she's clearly anything but. We're a fitness forum, so no shit.

Stop trying to turn this into some crusade. It's really clear cut already.

How do you get this much degradation from such a new image

>she's got more bodyfat than a man
No shit man. Because women generally have a way higher bf percentage than men. A woman with 20kg less than me would probably still have a higher bf.

Jesus christ, I literally got nauseous looking at her.

Women are supposed to naturally have more fat that women you moron, like 5-10% more. Will become infertile when you start to dip below 15%

ana kasparian and laci green

>Women are supposed to naturally have more fat that women you moron

Saying cool is full retard?

>No comment section

Fake clickbait news for clicks

They know she's ugly

They know you know

They get their reaction and your ad money

Congrats

>Shes a comedian

Now THATS funnny

Nobody said anything about HAES. Quit projecting faggot. Shes a millionaire adored by millions of fans. She can let her body slip and still live 100x better than you

>Adored
>By millions

How do they wrote this cap and be serious?

>she has more bodyfat than a man
Are you retarded?

>having a hot mom is cool
No its not. You get relentlessly tortured by everyone at school. Doubly so from your friends. Id much rather have a schumer shaped mom who bakes

>Quit projecting faggot
Are you saying I'm HAES or what are you trying to say you autistic white knight?

Greentexts and gifs wont change objective facts. Shes one of comedy centrals cash cows. Just because you and your weeb friends dont like something doesnt make it unpopular

>Cash cows

Well you got one thing right

This

my friend had a hot mom and liked no second of it, constant "I'd fuck your mom" jokes from K-12

Im saying you think everyone whos ok with a little extra weight is a tumblr haes activist. Some people enjoy different lifestyles dude. Get over it.

Dailymail is cuck tier and a fair amount of English are obese but we already know that from time

or its sarcasm that sells

youtu.be/rikTyG_9IQI?t=6m17s

(((She))) literally looks like a crossdressing man. I hardly find someone so ugly and failing at their career, at the same time.

she has a career only because she appeals to ugly feminist sjw types

she can't get by on her looks like most women with careers

I know that. She's a nobody that rides on the only thing that can keep her in business.

ill believe its actually a woman when i see the proof

They were probably crying from laughter when they wrote that.

Sugar in fucking everything is what happened. Combined with the commercial ease of use and added availability of calorie dense foods. Also people becoming more sedentary. These 3 things are killing America fast

No amy, nobody wants to fuck you here

Stop typing up your unachievable fantasies

Daily reminder that this is what the average American woman looks like. Also I'm pretty sure that the author of this article was sarcastic. Then again all of Veeky Forums is autistic so it should come as no surprise that none of you get sarcasm.

the trampiest of stamps

At the risk of sounding like a /pol/ escapee, what they are doing is giving free publicity to those who most vocally support the liberal agenda.

Deny it all you want, but just watch the news over time, you'll see that I'm right.

>acceptable
nope. She looks like shit. Just let's be fucking honest, it's anonymous site. No one will hate you for being honest.
This is looking good for age. Not that piece of fat slob

Its a normal body for the people who read the daily mail

If you think the Daily Mail has anything to do with the liberal agenda you do not know the British press.

She's. It even fat, fat is having a gut etc...