Being short is a problem

>Being short is a problem
LOL no. Being under-confident is a problem. Manlet is a state mind not a height problem.

>this is what manlets actually believe

More like
>this is what blue pilled faggots regardless of height think

>thinking height matters
>thinking confidence matters

Ah I remember the good old days, wish I was 19 again.
There are only 2 things that are deal breakers or deal makers (for women, homos dont need apply). That is face and social status. If youre not good in both departments youre not gonna get much pussy.

Whether being a manlet matters or not I will say that id rather be a 5'6" guy with confidence than a 5'6" sadcunt stressing about things he cant change.

the only thing that matters is:

>height
>face
>frame

in that order, everything else is irrelevant

Any guy can get more pussy than he knows what to do with. He just has to know his range. Guys waste their prime fucking-years aiming their efforts well above their high-end range.

Sure. I dont want to speak for everyone but I would rather just fap then get sub 5 pussy. I think most guys are the same way

You are an idiot. If thats all that mattered the entire world would be 6'4" 10/10 face with good frame but if you look at reality manlets and ugly cunts are popping out babies left and right. But by all means keep blaming your problems on genetics and rotting.

Except that the tall guy's face and frame are more attractive.

Agreed.

KEK if a girl requires social status drop that slut immediately literally not worth ur time

Statement is about crushing puss user. Nobody is talking bout waifus

>No hover hand

Well, he's got most of Veeky Forums beat

The manlets girls smile is creepy

agreed about the social status part, think about all the groupies in the world

If either of those girls actually belong to the manlet, i guarantee that she dreams about fucking the tall guy.

But i'm guessing the manlet is "just a friend" anyway.

So yoh are good to go whe you 6'5 with an average face and sub average frame?
Somebody who is 5'10-6' and is handsome is better off

But you (BETAS) cannot obtain status when you lack FRAME and HEIGHT

baited for this exact response

the taller guy is with the hotter chick, so this doesnt really prove you point