Natty?

Natty?

HOLY FUCK, THERE;S NO GOD DAMNEDC FUCKING WAY THAT JACKEDD DUDE IS NATTTY!!?

Maybe. He certainly has some God tier genetics so I cannot say for sure.

Saw a video of him hitting 5pl8 for reps on bench so i doubt it

What am I missing here? Returning to Veeky Forums for the first time in years and people asking if this DYEL is natty.
Some bizarre new meme?

huge

JESUS FUCKING GOD DAN CHRIST DUDE THER'S NO FUCKING WAY THAT DUDE IS NATTY, JUST LOOK AT HIM BRO JUST FUCKING LOOK HOLY SHIT

,ITERALLY GOD DAMN IMOPSESIBL

routine?diet?genetics?roids??what's the secret?

>people

it's just one miserable cunt

He has Hercules-tier genetics and adds dat dere Celltech to the mix. This makes him an absolute, inhumane monster. He cannot be matched. Not by normal humans.
Yeah. And he was benching it using only one hand - his pinky.
I'm sure he could bench tanks for reps. Also, I'm loving the shot of his incredibly massive package.

anyone got the non-photoshopped version of the pic?

He's much bigger in person. They made him smaller in this pic, because his size is outrageous! Still, as you can see, you can't hide Greatness...

Alright, serious guys. Could someone please explain to me how a person could ever look like that natty?

>posting dyel
>ironically ask if natty
>people ironically pretend he's not
>thehehehehe the keks

But who the fuck is he

Wtf is a dyel?? Could you please spare the abbreviations? Are you sure you know what ironic means?
Why it's BlG OL' MlKE "BlG NATTY" P-DlDDLY, the greatest, and most aesthetic strength athlete of all time!

Maybe he's a result of a secret human experiment? He has massive natural Test, HGH (but not enough to cause acromegaly), superhuman genetics and most likely lack of myostatin (or small levels of it). All that, combined with heavy lifting and perfect nutrition, have created a BIG MONSTER!
He looks as if he was taken straight from a manga! Even fictional bodies don't come close to this...!

True that

Wow! I doubt he's natty!
And he's pretty big!

>Mike Patton Meme

It's literally just shit posting

Great Heavens! He's even BIGGER than before!
Can he be stopped?