Tfw a professional trained woman fighter could destroy anyone on /fit, regardless of size

>tfw a professional trained woman fighter could destroy anyone on /fit, regardless of size.

She still gets manhandled by the judge

Probably. You must suck a lot of cocks if you think lifting affects fighting skills, like OP.

>professional trained woman fighter could destroy anyone on /fit
Yeah, no.

>I'm sure to win because my ability to lift heavy things is superior

Fpbp

kek

Or because I box and am not a woman.

you're an AMATEUR boxer. The woman in the webm is a PROFESSIONAL fighter.

you don't stand a chance.

> woman fighter could destroy anyone on /fit,
>post a webm of her defeating another woman

>my capacity to pick up, load, and unload boxes is better therefore I will win

Not much different user

This isn't even a good troll thread.

Shoulda done something like "A silverback gorilla couldn't beat Brazilian Ju-Jitsu master"

Kek user, quality bants

You get very diminished returns from amateur to professional boxer as a male.

As a female it's a different story since they all start out weak as balls, but the average male can land a pretty good fast punch without any training, they just can't take a hit or last more than 3 minutes.

Well he is right I do BJJ and have on multiple occasions rolled with semiprofessional and professional women and won easily not because im like 65 lbs heavier than most of them and a lot stronger, you are underestimating strength as a factor to win a fight.

This.
Rolling with a male is much harder than rolling with a female, they have naturally stronger muscles and as such their guards are harder to pass and the amount of leverage they can produce is much higher.

Also this, there's a huge difference in upper body strength between a male and a female, trained or otherwise.

Weight classes and sex-based competitions (no not sex based competitions you piece of shit, competitions segregated by gender) exist for a reason.

Your average amateur (1-2 years consisten training) or even beginner (3-6 months consistent training) MMA strawweight male could probably destroy a professional featherweight (highest title fighting class) female.

Women simply put are not as good at fighting as males. Any male on here hitting a 4.5pl8 Diddly and benching 2-3pl8 could probably end a professional female fighters' life near instantly.

Wait how many silver back gorillas, grizzly bears and navy seals are involved?

>tfw a professionally trained woman golfer could outgolf anyone on Veeky Forums regardless of size

At least half of the men on Veeky Forums could take on this butch meme dyke, let's be honest

Professional female fighter yes.

The competition aint that big mate.

she is probably the least able to be taken when it comes to female UFC fighters

Veeky Forums could probably retard charge some UFC striker down, but an Olympic Judoka? Probably not.