Why aren't you playing a sport Veeky Forums?

Why aren't you playing a sport Veeky Forums?
>healthy and fun
>rewarding
>rises your confidence especially when you get good at it
>bitches love guys that do sports
>can improve your social life
>teaches you teamwork
>sports + lifting = god-tier combo
Seriously though. Go do a sport right now. It will improve your life 100% and is not a meme unlike nofap and all that bullshit.

sports = god tier
lifting = autist meme tier, unless its done to condition yourself for sport

you need friends for sports

nice post u should play sports

>Sport
>Playing

Well i "play" weightlifting. I pretty much grew in the gym and can handle barbell better than my own dick.

I also like badminton, but i play it for fun with friends.

I do boxing.
Want to switch to kickboxing because i can kick good and hard too. Plus kickboxing is like netherland´s national sport at the moment,

M-muh knees

I wanna learn gymnastics

Because I'm a nerd.

I'm br so all sports here either cost too much or are football.

Hell yeah I totally agree. Volleyball 2 times a week and going to the gym 3 times a week is pretty fun for me. I really enjoy both and they really keep me in a good mood.

I did until i tore my ACL and meniscus. Played football and I was talking to some scouts about playing in college, but than my knee got fucked early into senior season. I got depressed and starting smoking a lot of weed and gave up on sports. I also played basketball a lot. Fo those thinking I'm a nigga, nah I'm just 6'5 so i kind of have to play basketball.

God how I wish I could play volleyball.
But for one: I live in the rats ass end of bumblefuck nowhere and two: My fucking knee

You do in sport to be local without regular and jones

I do play sports as a leisure activity, mainly soccer and football, however I sure as fuck am not going to throw away money for a team membership.

I swim competively

Used to play basketball and soccer semi-regularly with dudes from my class, but we've all been busy recently. When our school schedules relax, we may get back to playing weekly or so.

rugby flanker here. lifting gives you the strength to fuck up other dudes.

best bros youll get. the best sport of all times. ill play it for the rest of my life

As someone that has never played rugby, how true it is that you hurt yourself all the time? That and the fact that I am skinny fat is what deters me from trying to play it.

I'd love to but, I don't know what to do.

I need my time spent on fitness to be more efficient. I work in a knowledge heavy field, there is a lot of reading to keep up with it.

>lifting = autist meme tier
why the fuck are you here then? fuck off

while learning how to play, youll hurt yourself because of fear to be aggressive towards others

then these "others" dont have that fear and will hit you hard, if you go slow or with fear youll hurt yourself. but all of this its training.

for my position at least, wings for example never hurt themselves.. all they have to do its get the egg and run.

how much do you weigh?

rugby bro, all the way

Because I'm a fucking adult.

I play club rugby here in the USA. It's division 3 so it's not super serious but we practice 2x a week and play touch on saturdays as well for cardio gains.

I like being competitive so it fills that need and it's a great way to make friends. I've moved a lot and always found a club to play for to make new friends. Everyone involved in rugby in America is friendly and welcoming to new players