Noko

hey Veeky Forums need some /adv/ if you will

started my journey on jan 2012 at 135kg
by april 2013 i was 94kg.

had a lot of lose skin that never did go away
November 2014 i went from 100kg to what i am now which is 120kg/ 117kg

(working in good resteraunt everyone wanting me to chill and eat lost freinds as well starting uni etc)

i have decided i am going to tackle the problem again in summer 2018 (after i graduate a lot of free time etc)

dont know if i should work towards losing weight or gaining muscle.

although i lost the weight i did feel uncomfortable going out with women thinking all that close skin (which was all around abs region and groin area)

6ft 2
male

pic unrelated

Ty in advance

>noko
kys

how about working toward eating less?
you dont have to wait for ALL THAT FREE TIME after graduation for that

>noko
hello darkness my old friend

Loose skin is always a bummer. I would work your way down to a reasonable weight with simple diet and exercise asap which would be around 90kg. Don't put it off. Gaining muscle will then help you fill it out and you can do that with a more intense workout plan starting after you graduate if you want but you are still young and your skin is more elastic, so with time it will go away, provided you stay the same low weight.

thank you for posting.
i mean you are right but i am very stressed with this studying i need some form of comfort and attack one thing at a time.

thank you for posting and your advice.
i never found a single article (searching all through 2013) and i never got told an exact time.

because i waited about 18 months + cold showers and baths only and it didnt go away at all. how long should it take?

Man this loose skin must be random luck. Because I blew up to around 150kg @ 5'10'' and got down to 90 kg within 2 years and have minimal loose skin. Arms have zero and just a little looseness that looks to be tightening up on my naval and tits.

Did you build much muscle when you were dropping the weight?

thank you for posting

that is strange because i got no movement on the skin front with cold showers as well as other skin supplements (coconut oil actaully made it worse i was shocked)

you know on the muscle front i didnt really build that much i tried to tone more (not on purpose but the exercising i was doing made me lose weight and tone)

"Tone" isn't a thing my man.

And never heard of this cold bath/shower thing. Only thing I can say i actively did was drink a retarded amount of water during my weight loss. Always heard staying hydrated helps.

thank you

i did used to drink 10 litres of water a day.
should i have upped it?

I find this hard to believe lol 10L a day?

Really consider gastric bypass surgery. It's the only way to get to a healthy weight AND maintain it. Even then it isn't a bulletproof way.
Loads of people lose alot of weight but only 2% maintain a healthy weight. I know it's a hard decision but it's the only way for obese people to turn their lofe around for good. Also dw about loose skin you have a very very long road ahead of you before that will become an issue.
There are multiple studies on this. Normal weight loss v weight loss with help of a surgery. Sadly they all point out it's almost impossible without a surgery. People who haven't been obese really have no idea what they are talking about when they say "just eat less/excercise more". It's literally the same as telling someone with severe cerebaral pawsy to just focus on not moving like a retard all the time and you'll get better. No they wont, they can however maybe walk normal for a couple of minutes but eventually they'll walk like a tard again. This is the same with obesity.
t. Nutrision/excercise counsellor and trainer for people post biaratric surgery.

yes i really had to push my self but i was addicted to pepsi cola.

i swear i must have been very close to diabetes or something my health coach wanted me to match half my body weight in water but i could only go so far as 10L really had to force myself.

thank you i will look into this.

HAES GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEE

>my health coach wanted me to match half my body weight in water
Your health coach was trying to kill you.

Dude my job literally is making fat people skinny and athletic because obesity and overweight is NOT healthy. You really need to work on your comprehensive reading skills if you think I am a HAES supporter out of that post. I just said that it is ALMOST impossible to permanently lose weight after you reach a certain point. That's why I and almost any really educated/qualified practicioner recommends surgery to extreme cases.

he came from the paul chek school of thinking. alot of what i was doing was based on what paul chek recommended including saturated fats organic meats coconut oil (being eaten 3 spoons a day)

i gotta say your comment did make me laugh even if it is true or not.

how much do you charge just out of curiosity

>m-muh impossibility to loose weight
>m-muh diets don't work
>m-muh surgery
>m-muh light way out
Yeah sure, you totally don't sound like your random fat fuck making excuses. But I won't fall for the surgery jew.
If only a few people have the willpower to consistently not eat like a fucking pig -like that's some kind of hard thing to do -, the rest should just fucking go ahead, balloon back up and dies as early as possible.

30 euro for half an hour of counselling.
80 euro for an hour in the gym. (this includes their payment for the gym for that day).
Also got a monthly program that is 175 for 1 workout a month and 4 consultations.
I work closely with a cosmetic surgery clinic so I give them 30% of my profits but because of this I have a shitton of patients, even had a waiting list at one point.
Got an agreement with a gym aswell where my patients can go for a reduced price and I get a cut aswell. Also I can then keep track of how many times and how long they go to the gym by looking at the logs.
I go to that gym myself and everytime see some of my patients there and always help/motivate and give advice to them there free of charge ofc.
I do really put in effort with my patients thou, on an emotional and psychological level aswell. I call and pester them when I feel they are having it tough and even have a few patients that dont come for nutritional advice anymore but see me as their therapist kek.
Also I really make routines and dietary plans for everyone personally based on goals/personality/time/willpower and sometimes go off record if I feel someone really wants it but can't afford it.
And yes I do make a shitload of money for little work and have fucked patients (after they lost weight ofcourse).

You sound like you have alot of anger in you user. Not a very good quality to have. I wont recommend surgery to you but I do know a very good therapist that can help you with that. Do you want his contact info? I'll make sure that he'll give you a good discount.