SAUCE: / kathleeneggleton

SAUCE: / kathleeneggleton

Is this fucking real?

Or implants/fat transfer + some gains?

from 2012-2016

It's really implants.
That isn't how ass gains work, especially on women. Woman ass is almost all genetic.
That isn't possible.

By the way, left is better and would have been better with some normal squats.

You idiot. Can I get some full body pics? If she's still skinny - implants. If she's thicc - fat transfer

First one is better desu. She just needed to squat more and it would have toned right up. Stupid lazy woman.

You idiot. Can I get you to read the first sentence in the thread? I'll save you the 10 seconds: she's still skinny

> literally ruining a perfect ass

who's to blame for this shit?

Am I fucking high or how is everyone in this thread preferring a pancake butt over a gorgeous full feminine ass

It's a disgusting disproportionate ass.
Left would be good with some squats.

Right is an abomination. A fake one at that. The thicc meme needs to end.

She photoshops her pics and has severe pelvic tilt in her pics.

Her ass while big in the videos she posts are nowhere near what it is in the pics. Which also could be because the top half of her body isn't way over her center of gravity in the vids.

Plus all she does is ass and leg workouts. She sumo deads, bb hip thrusts, squats, and does every meme band move in the book.

>can't into muscle gainz

oil injections

Probably on tren.

Left: Disgusting skinny pancake
Right: Disgusting fat potatoe

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NICE BUTTS REEEEEEE

Reminder it's been established that men who prefer exaggerated "feminine" features are typically homosexuals overcompensating for their true preferences. That's not a joke.

Yes, the genetics of female ass development is well known and documented. Do you have any idea how fucking retarded you sound? Shut the fuck up no one wants to hear the shit you spew from your ass.

Anavar

Lmao
If you think you can get the butt on the right through hard work you're a fucking retard

I think i'm high too what's going on

this. op's girl has an obvious fake ass.

Even her boobs got bigger