More like "Meet the shit taste of all our products"

>1kg
dyel

>whey
>not tren

DYEL?

you are indeed doing it right

buy zma next time

bought 2.5 kg chocolate smooth for the first time on black friday, better than my expectations, maybe even a tad too sweet

>literally food
>a scam
welcome to Veeky Forums

I bought chocolate brownie 1 week ago, my 100% GOLDS WHEY cookies & cream were better desu

>mypoverty shills and retards

Spot the dyels

Why is there always a retard believing he isn't falling for the protein " jew" when in fact protein powder is by FAR the cheapest source of proton ?

its fine when you need more protein but dont have the kcals/hunger for protein rich foods OR just for convenience

after you use them describe the taste
I've got a 2kg unflavoured and its lasting me ages since I barely use it, tastes kinda weird but its fine
had the natural vanilla and I fucking regret it, tastes awful and I bought... the 5kg bag

because you're the "retard" falling for the belief he needs to supplement his protein intake because it says so on bodybuilderparadise.com sponsored by muscle mass nutrition (tm)

Best myprotein flavours?
I liked chocolate smooth, mocha and rocky road so far.
Strawberry and coolies/cream were meh.

>food is a scam
They really got me over a barrel with this one. At least i didnt fall for the water meme

No you need at least 2.5kg

But your body needs protein to develop muscle mass. This is irrefutable science

Natural choc was the shit.

This chocolate smooth only tolerable with milk.

i wasted my life drinking supplemental water with every meal.

what a scam.

Fool! You can get all your hydration needs if you just eat correctly? I live on watermelon coconuts and chicken breast. Sure whey and tapwater would be a cheaper alternative. But those are scams!!!

Shoulda done on Black Friday mang.
11 lbs of Whey, 2 lbs of Creatine, shaker cup, .5 gal water bottle, 1 lb Taurine, and 1 lb BCAA for the low low price of $93.00.

do you even supple, bro?

A whole kilo. Wow.

chocolate smooth is decent with water and a splash of milk. Mocha on the other hand is god tier, it's very good with water and a splash of milk. I also do 2 scoops in about 6-8oz of liquid, makes it much more flavorful and rich.

Shit, 100 cal for 20g protein, you can't beat that.

>he fell for the powdered jew meme

do you even eat?

I don't see strawberry cream, user. Thst stuff is amazing. But yeah myprotein thus far has been really good, imo
Lol
Basically this.
Or maybe whey is convenient, cheap, and delicious?
No joke, I know of a guy who claimed he got all of his hydration from fruit etc. Looked sickly a lot of the time, so there's that

einstein was a jew as well, and he invented smart shit

jews are smart

Wew I'm definitely mirin

by no means you need any supplement outside of vitamin D3 if you live somewhere not sunny like england with a proper nutrition.

Protein powder is just food, but more convenient macro-wise. But try not getting more than 2 or 3 scoops a day. If you get more than that you are probably relying too much on it and neglecting real full of micronutrients food.

Btw try the chocolate brownie flavour, it's bonkers m8

>tfw 6 scoops a day
>protein farts are becoming lethal
>bf doesn't want to cuddle anymore
Veeky Forumsworld problems.

I WANT MYPROTEIN SHILLS TO LEAVE

eat regular food

there's no chance you can't get 120g of food naturally.

>3 bags of dextrose/maltodextrin

You know that's sugar, right? You could've gone to the store and bought a few kilos instead of that overpriced shit.

I bought 8 kg of "mutant mass" strawberry gainer that was literally inedible. sold it to my sister as "protein powder" and she loved it, kek

lol, did she become a fat slut after?

>bought 11lb of strawberry isolate because Veeky Forums says it tastes good
>it tastes like shit

probably would if she started working out and actually used the powder frequently

I hate riding this discount train. When do you think they'll be a 40% off?

how was mocha? I've pretty much exclusively drank ON GS mocha cappuccino for years now, but myprotein on sale is sooo much cheaper so I got a bag, should be here mon/tues. As good as ON?

that strawberry cream shit from myprotein is goddamn atrocious. how the fuck can anyone enjoy that

you are the joke, user

go shill your disgusting strawberry overstock elsewhere jew

The company I buy protons from have really weird pricing.

>152 money for 2,5kg pack
>96 money for 5x 0,5kg packs of any flavor

What's the purpose of 2,5kg packs? 1kg is for 45 which also makes it cheaper. Who's in charge of pricing in their company?

good: salted caramel, chocolate mint, cookies and cream, rocky road
bad: vanilla raspberry
makes me want to puke: banana

>He fermented his BCAAs
I bet you activate your almonds too

Chocolate mint is the GOAT flavor from them.

>buy dextrose
That shit literally in everything you eat.
You don't need to waste your money on dextrose supplements
And like the other user said it's just overpriced sugar.

>fermented
Literally why?

>am I doing it right Veeky Forums?
No. Your protons should come from meat, fish, dairy, nuts and such.
Whey is an emergency source of protons for a natty

Cookies and cream was shit. Disgustingly sweet.

Mocha was pretty dank. Made my piss smell like coffee an hour later.

Strawberries and cream is pretty delicious. Got 22 lbs on cyber monday.

Myprotein is probably the most shilled fitness product

Thought that was ON gold standard

People just say on is good. Myprotein actually pays for marketing.

ON gs is regarded the best by almost everyone because it is desu. Myprotein is the choice for anyone who wants to save money. It's better value but not the best product. Mp is good at marketing, esp with their constant sales/discounts.

have you actually tried it or are you just memeing?

the price compared to every other protein CANT be beaten. not shilling, used to buy ON but why use that shit when i can get over 2x the amount for the same price?

Not that guy, but ON Is better quality than anything else on the market. That said MP is the best value overall and what I personally use atm.

this, clever OP

>11lb

are you rich?

Bullshit, MP ISO97s are rated higher

>dairy is good
>avoid whey

Rated by guys who get payed by MP. I meant more taste, mixability, how well it goes down (bloating/farts/shits), and even the container seals better.

it's way cheaper than 2 5lb bags

i buy the unflavoured too, it's not distasteful but it doesn't taste nice, just bland.

You can mix it with water and a banana for a nice banana shake.

have you got any activated almonds?

Mine came in yesterday too
Strawberry Cream: GG flavor
Chocolate Brownie: Tastes identical to Gold Standard super chocolatey milk chocolate or whatever it was
Latte: Creamy coffee flavor, pretty good
Cinnamon Roll: Too sweet, tastes more like raw dough or something
Cookies and Cream: Not sweet at all, gross ass flavor

Still need to try Chocolate Mint and Mocha

Pretty cool, 11lbs costs nearly the same as 5 lbs of ON Gold Standard due to weekly promos. But the best is when you can get two for the price of one, 22lbs for just over $100

I can't listen to someone that doesn't know how to insert a trademark. You're a Megatard™

>1 kg
C'MON MAN
Plus it's cheaper if you buy it in bulk.

i use the flavourless one, then add banana, peanut butter, milk, oat flour, honey for a bit of sweet, delicious

I've been using the unflavoured for a long time but I fancy a change.

However, for the last 2 years I haven't ate any sweet stuff like chocolate, ice cream, cakes, biscuits etc.

I need a flavour that's not going to start my sweet craving off.

Any ideas?