Kick ass wallet already fully functioning which can already kill MEW, and will soon implement a DEX

Kick ass wallet already fully functioning which can already kill MEW, and will soon implement a DEX.
Will be listed on bitfinex in days.. official telegram chat admin says so. Buy the rumor sell the news..

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#EDO-ETH
bitfinex.com/deposits/new/eidoo
bitfinex.com/deposits/new/eidoohttps://www.bitfinex.com/deposits/new/eidoohttps://www.bitfinex.com/deposits/new/eidoohttps://www.bitfinex.com/deposits/new/eidoo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yesss and even BTC by early 2018!

Seriously good shit. Also not yet shilled here.

and all the other non-erc20 coins at the end of 2018?

Good to see an eidoo thread every now and then. Yep, price on etherdelta is pretty much at ICO levels (.0078).. good fuckinjg buy considering this is going to BF

yes - and next year also the debit card

also people don't forget that motherfucking peter todd is in this on the bitcoin side

So, my h/edo/nistic fellas, how many EDO tokens do you have right now? Sitting comfy on my 2k

4030 and still haven't moved any because airdrop an shit but might release half of them once this hits bitfinex

refusing to use etherfagelta

I'm jelly lol. There's a guy selling around 600 for just a bit lower than the ICO price, idk why, do you think it would be a good idea to get them before they hit an exchange? Also the airdrop is sweet, did you get the rc discount too?

etherdelta.com/#EDO-ETH
What's your problem with ed mate, it just can't be used by normies

Enjoying the volatility hereeeee

eidoo listing today retards. i have my tokens already preloaded.. :)

im disposed to give out any leak in exchange of other ones contact me: [email protected]

RCfag here, shit was caaash! Yes I sold all my ALIS and VEN to buy in the .006-.008 range these days waiting for finex..

I got my RC sale too, I think we should get it back in a 1-3 weeks

I didn't get the RC but managed to sell my tokens for more than .02 a few hours after the listing. Bought again much cheaper. Now waiting for B I T F I N E X!! so today is it?

We don't really now, there were rumors but the devs didn't confirm nor deny anything

ITS TODAY I HAVE MY TOKEN PRELOADED I CAN PROVE IT JUST SAY IT :D

Shut up Pajeet, we are talking about a serious project here

N O I C E
O
I
C
E

Are you part of the team?
The black and white guy in tuxedo?

>they are unironically buying icos during a btc bullrun
airswap and request haven't taught you guys anything?

i just want you to understand that everything is manipulated and you keep sucking trying to find good projects and i won't deny it you're pretty good at it but at the end who stays above you because he knows people will always earn more and what is good as project doesn't matter anymore.

The ICO ended monday, and I bought their tokens far before. I don't care if it dips now, it's a long-term hold anyway. I'll buy more

this is the difference between who knows and who doesnt...

preloaded?
what do you mean preloa-

i'm disposed to help with "informations" who is willing to help me too. my contact is [email protected]

some people were allowed to load the token before some others, i was allowed of course :)
being a whale helps lol
i share this cause you guys have helped me . and i also need to find other people like me who are deep in this shit.

Why don't you go to a designated street instead of shitting this thread, Rasheed?

.. barrai?

Who?

everysecond you waste you get poorer.. lololo

Dan?
Barrai?
FunnyKing?
Zucc0?
Who's this

lul

Anybody's good photoshopping shit, that's not enough proof.

when it comes out you'll see lol remember this thread and my mail [email protected]
u can sk my cock there faglet

what can i do with this token?

So you say it's today?
If that happens I'll flick you an email and I'll buy your next rumors then. 6 digits investor here.

it's heaps of things combined, gonna be a DEX by end of year, and the token is used and burned as fee.
for the moment it's a very nice app wallet which completely replaces myetherwallet

bitfinex.com/deposits/new/eidoo
It's legit, try replacing eidoo with another coin that isn't on bitfinex yet and it'll show an error page.

>bitfinex.com/deposits/new/eidoo
doesn't fucking work
in both cases it redirects you to the homepage
you fucking lame fomoer

Login to bitfinex you retard.

AHHHHHH I JUST LOST ALL MY EDO

contact me i can give u direct proof
[email protected]

kys pajeet.

You must be Swiss to use that email. The team is in Switzerland.
.. wait a second, are you trying to trick me again??

Everyone can use protonmail, it's a free mail. Only the servers are in Switzerland

>>>
PANSUN WAS RIGHT

He wasn't? I see no EDO on bitfinex

Why do you niggers have to shill this coin like a shitcoin while it's actually a solid project?

I think its real, the link produces a page for EDO

This page wouldn't exist if it wasn't on their servers, so they're about to list it.

>bitfinex.com/deposits/new/eidoo
bitfinex.com/deposits/new/eidoohttps://www.bitfinex.com/deposits/new/eidoohttps://www.bitfinex.com/deposits/new/eidoohttps://www.bitfinex.com/deposits/new/eidoo

its not improvement if its just another myetherwallet

Now it is a myetherwallet + APP + ICO made ezy
End of year will have a dex
and so on and on lots of further shit will be added.

Good fucking project and brilliant developers. oraclize etc

How much will this pump if it hits bitfinex?

.028 as that was the highest trade 2 days ago

still at .0095.. I'm gonna sell everything else and get in here before it x3

Since bitcoin is mooning, is EDO/USD better?

IT'S OFFICIAL

EIDOO IS ON ETHERDELTA

etherdelta.com/#EDO-ETH

Why the fuck is it so much higher on ED than bitfinex?

It's officially trading now on there btw

its on finex now bought in at .44 ....first shilled token im going to trust

Me-me too. What was the ICO price in BTC, by chance?

It was 0,006 ETH

Thank you, seriously. I bought a shitload and once the normies learn about this we're going like 400% in a day, especially with this tiny of a market cap.

oh this is moving in the right direction... gotta love Bitfinex in comparison to crappy ED

you owe me :)