Tfw big head

>tfw big head
>have to be big and ripped, just to look moderately fit
Any of my telepathic brothers know this feel?

>tfw head too small

My head's a little bit bigger, my only issue is with hats sometimes. It's not too noticeable though, just get those shoulders bigger my man.

Yea daddio had a big head and wide shoulders, but he was 5'8, my big brother with another mother is 6'2, my mom is taller than his and im 5'11, but im a lot more fit than my bro, just work on the shoulders, its the best thing to do to look proportional, and just helps you in life

I-I thought I was alone. Hold me OP.

Yeah that's pretty much how it is over here, I'm about 5'10 or so. Not only does working shoulders help but keep your posture right and chin up and people won't even tell, but I figure majority of Veeky Forums does that anyway with the whole manlet cuck bullshit.

big head makes you look big in clothes

small head is more curse

Right here OP. And I have narrow sloping shoulders. I can ohp 185 lbs but still look narrow as a bitch, huge fkn head

How big is big? My head is around 62 cm around

Wtf is that shopped?

no, it's real

>big head
>luckily body grew to 6'3 and broad shoulders

still a little big but not ayy lmao mode

better to be on the bigger than smaller side aesthetically speaking, no coincidence that models are usually big headed

My head is average size at 22.5 inchs but because im 6 feet it sometimes looks small for my body

trust me it's a lot better to have a bigger head than to have a small one. I'm 6'2'' and my head is small proportionally to my body and to top it all i have massive shoulders from swimming all my life. it does make you look taller from distance but you look funny in photographs

>hey user try this hat on

>nah... it won't fit

>what are you talking about it's one size fits all

>it won't fit

>just try it, it'll suit you

>try it out

>doesn't fit, looks like a fucking yamaka.

every time.

My head is big too. A girl from class called me out on it.

story of my life

Big shoulders and chest will save you senpai.
Definitely better than having too small a head if nothing else
Weirdest complement I've gotten was from gril (lesbian) that said I look more imposing in pics next to others even if they're the same height as me.

>get one of those praying necklaces from catholic churchs as present for graduating high school
>try to put in on sitting at the bench
>it didnt fit at first because i was doing it softly to not break it
>look back, cute girls who were mirin' me giggle
>stretch it a little and it fits
>they didnt see that

>tfw can never walk into a store to try on hats
>tfw can only buy hats from big hat speciality websites

>big hat speciality websites
This sounds like one of those /tv/ cinema jokes.

>be me hanging out with cutie gamer girl

>hey try my glasses on

>nah they won't suit me

>sure they will here (forces them towards my face)

>frame bends and snaps because heads too big

>be a supreme gentleman and offer to pay half to get them fixed

>down 100$ because of head size

Grow a beard

It really helps make your head look smaller magically

literally doesn't make sense
why would you spread lies on a anonymous catholic forum?

I am half Japanese and inherited some Asian big head genes. Fortunately, I made it to 5'11" and have fairly broad shoulders. I can't really wear normal sized hats, but that's pretty much the extent of my big head issues.

>100% your fault
>pays half

tfw going through life on dk mode

Actually I have found as I get more jacked this is a benefit. My body matches my head so even though I'm on juice now I look more balanced than most at my size

>tfw my head looks small as fuck now that I'm fit

Studies actually show that since the cesarean section, kids heads have started getting bigger.

This is already a borderline evolutionary flaw that makes childbirth for humans particularly risky due to our massive heads but the evolutionary payoff of a larger brain has outweighed this enough to get us to this point.
How many of my big headed brothers here were C-section?

When the AYY LMAOs came down and made love with gorillas, they weren't concerned with the big-headed hybrids they would sire, they were just dirty extra-terrestrial bastards wanting to get their freak on with apes.

Painfully aware. If you google bighatstore, you'll find them

I'm 5'9 and my 62cm looks massive desu. bordering on 90kg now and shoulders still look twinky af

I think a lot of the people in this thread, me included, also are likely manlets and have small frames (narrow shoulders etc) which accentuates the appearance of even a normal head

I'm I'm 6'2, barrel chest with wide shoulders(DYEL tho) so those traits combined are probably why I got that "imposing" remark

On the bright side if I ever roid, I could look like a monster if I worked hard enough for it

hahaha

>6'3
>broad shoulders
>tiny head
if god is dead he belongs in hell

Please tell me you have a rocking cock at least?
If not I'm so fucking sorry

Breh...

GOOMBAHH!!!!!!

As a manlet with narrow shoulders, you really need to never ever complain about your physical genetic build
again.

>tfw huge head

I look like a black Heavy