Progress...?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73_nI_xx2VI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao nice gyno faggot

timeframe ?

hewllo fellow gynobro

mines bigger tho

it's not gyno, just really awful fat distribution. all my fat is stored in my torso and inner thighs. It's disgusting. I'm cutting right now, down to 78kg from 83kg, i want to either get down to 75 or to get my upper body lifts up instead

at most 4 months i think, possibly closer to 3 months

Where is the mother fucking stache

>78kg from 83kg, i want to either get down to 75 or to get my upper body lifts up instead
I like you Raspie, but you will never, ever have a halfway decent physique with this 'muh abs' backwards and forwards, program hopping bullshit. If you just want to look lean and vascular for Asian twinks, commit to it, because you sure as shit aren't going to be big, or strong with this weak, uncertain mentality. I bet you're training only like 1.5/2x week too right? Sort it out m8.

hahahahaha keep lifting dude and dont cut too hard, you look funny as hell with that face go eat some raw meat dude

>tfw from 84 to 88 in 3 months

gyno

stop lifting and become a trap instead

heard you got some nice boipussy. congrats my man.

youtube.com/watch?v=73_nI_xx2VI

he looks gay...

Go back to /v/ faggo

Sup rasputin you still a shit?

Ok ill bite,

Tried to take the pic in the same place. First pic i'm ''''''flexing''''' (that's some fine sipping cringe) Second pic not flexing, no pump

BWF only ~10 months. 170- 155lbs 5'10

>still exactly zero back depth though lmao

dam please bum my butt

I'm down to 240 now. How low should I go? Still a fatass but I need to look good in a skirt when I cosplay.

WTF is that

Niiiice work dude.

Nice. Keep at it

How did you get rid of wide hips?

I got an angle grinder and shaved those iliac crests down.

One day and one activated almond at a time

I mean how did you fill that space inbetween ya cunt

So satisfying checking progress on skeletons. Good job

Fucking chad frame.... REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ehhh, I just had a lot of fat around hips and gut. In that first pic im kinda flexing my core so it sucked in my gut, which is unfortunate cause thats the only before pic I have. So it'd make more sense with my gut hanging out lmao.

I really just dropped my body fat. Also because I only do bwf, i do a lot of weighted pull ups and chin ups which filled my lats out to make it look wider up top.

But really it was mostly just dropping BF%

from draugr to nord

Lookin good mane

Visibly swoler keep up good work

OP here, getting braces in an hour, i'm scared

pls hold me Veeky Forums...

can you say steroids

Started at 292, this is this year's progress after I lost my first one. Been losing the same 10 lbs for the last 4 months, back on the wagon again.

Slowly but surely. Nice thing is, fat aside, all my lifts are on the uptick. 1/2/3/3.5

nice you'll finally have the teeth to match your dick

your hair doesnt suit you

I always think this kind of possible is what's waiting for me, then I realize every skelly that makes a transformation this good always has wide clavicles and thicker wrists than me.

Never gonna make it like this, I feel.

physique*

not possible

lol

you obviously didnt watch the video. I have low t actually and ive refused the meds lol thanks though

>Lifting for a year
>Get to 195 bench because I spent a long time but knowing what I was doing and not getting enough protein
>Out of the gym for 6 months due to scheduling issues
>Get back in last month
>Starting bench struggling with 1pl8
>Now repping 185
I'm feeling good brehs. I'm about to pass my previous max.

135 -> 170lb
2 yrs

you got even fatter you fucking idiot

you're cute are you russian or something

>tfw wide hips and small wrists with a small frame
>hairy as fuck

Just fuck my shit up man. My endgame is a high maintenance bear mode or some shit.

Terrible poses I know, but I like that I have the same singlet on in both.

absolutely inspiring !!!! you look great and keep it up !

Great work!

This is really inspiring for a skelly like myself, was that all with one slow bulk? And how long did it take?

Pic related is me, left is week 0, right is week 8. I've been slow bulking at around 2800 cals. My progress might not look massive but I can feel the difference in my body and I've gained around 5lbs.

computer, load up celery man

Fellow skelly here,

>Though I haven't lifted for a month need to get back on the horse can't go back to skel mode...

pls bulk

You're too spooky

day 30
or
30 days

still dyel skelly. Lift heavier, more often.

Ah, my favorite FF8 character. What's up squall?

30 days, I literally worked out everyday for 35 days then switched to 5/7 3on 1 off 2 on 1 off after I was just starting to get exhausted daily.

Hey nice starting progress! its about 2,5 years between the pictures. The first 1,5 year I mostly fucked around in the gym, lifting on and of, and didnt follow a routine. So I've seen the most progress the last year. Did about six months of SS, and im now doing a PPL program. Haven't been bulking as much as I should though, so you could call it one slow bulk, eating is hard boo-hoo.

but keep up the good work, be patient and consistent. We all gonna escape skellyland

83 and looking that fat?

Manlets, when will they learn

3 years,
currently 91kg at 6ft

I think I should get a better chinkphone

Nice development.

Your nips look like pepperoni though.

More like Fagputin hehehehe

I have 1 tooth that is in a similar shape than the one in your bottom picture (but a little bit less pronounced)
what did your dentist say ? will you get it perfectly straight ? how long do you have to wear the braces ? how much they cost ?

pls respond because im very interested

excellent

you know what i do like FF8 no joke its one of my faves. I know a lot of people dont but I think its great

5'11
125->165

how many years?

you look like a pedophile

Man I didn't get this post at all so I Googled it and watched the first video, what the fuck are you trying to say I look like Paul rudd?

2.8ish, mediocre diet / consistency, but strict gym consistency 4-5x a week

thanks for giving us wide hip people hope

y-y-you're welcome senpai

Keep it up

Sorry about those lat insertions

>what did your dentist say ?
something in korean... also that i don't need to lose any teeth
>will you get it perfectly straight ?
they say so
>how long do you have to wear the braces ?
18 months of suffering
>how much they cost ?
4,500,000 won plus some extras, depending on how things go

after the first day i'm very unhappy with how awful eating feels.

are you blurring out your underwear? why?

show us your horse dick u fgt

8 months natty
bad or not bad? my thighs are better

Shaping up well. Keep it up

literally cant see a god damn thing chad

thanks mate

It was mine too. That's why I brought it up.

I got old dirty thongs

Great work. Keep it up!

Yeah, you done good. Your arms are bigger, you've lost some fat, your chest is bigger. Good shit.

you flex like a legit autist

It's nice to have muscle memory. Didn't do deadlifts and any leg lifts due to hip problems since September. Yesterday I did them for the first time and I was down only 10-15 kilos (from 160ish to 145) and the lift felt good.

The McGyver guy again. Looking good, dude. You have a handsome face too.

Hot damn, nice work.

mirin love handles

>tfw ill never have manly chest hair

I'll probably shave it once I'm really thicc and joocy. Or at least trim it up.

I'll never have abs so maybe it'll hide my loose skin.

PLEASE BE MY BOYFRIEND

s-sorry no homo

Height? I'm 5'10", 250 but look a bit softer and I have shitty manboobs.

I'm 5'11. My fat all goes to visceral fat, or most of it does. Fat that goes under abs. You probably have subcutaneous fat, which goes over the ab muscles. If it makes you feel better visceral fat is extremely unhealthy.

1 year progress

Great work, keep it up. What are your long term goals?

Horrible gyno, consider killing yourself.

strengthening your transverse abdominis helps a lot and makes you look blockier rather than curvier.

Definitely. I have nasty ass lovehandles too. I've been 235 before and they start to go away, so I know the bitch tits and lovehandles will be the last to go. Used to be 315 but I need to cut down a hell of a lot more, probably down to 180 before I really start being happy with myself.