Ywn share biscuits and gravy with your gf after a workout

>ywn share biscuits and gravy with your gf after a workout

Why the fuck would you cover all the biscuits with the gravy like that? By the time you get to the third one, the biscuit will have like no texture.

Disgraceful

Entire protein content of that picture totals 1.2 grams

Fug.

Would demolish those biscuits.

well it is sausage gravy so no

>that
>gravy
Why is American food so disgusting?

fuck y'all biscuits and gravy is amazing

>almost every food thread there's at least one guy shitposting about America

American """""""""""""""""""cuisine""""""""""""""""""""

Why are yuropoors obsessed with superior american cuisine?

>Biscuits
>Gravy
What the fuck
A biscuit is like digestive or jaffa cake.
Gravy is brown. Fucking amercian

Digestive is a cookie you dumb euro fuck and it's a shitty cookie at that

Fuck you

Biscuits and gravy made me a man
Biscuits and gravy made all that I am

Only 3 miles? Never gonna make it.

>Not cumming into the gravy to give it more protein

>he thinks distance is an indicator of how tough a run is

I know you're meme'ing but those biscuits are more of a thick, savory flavor and are not like cookies or jaffa cake. Sausage gravy is cream-based and has bits of sausage in it with black pepper. I don't eat it because it's pretty macro-unfriendly but it is tasty and I'd recommend it if you ever make it over to the states.

>superior american cuisine

all of these

biscuits and thick heart clogging gravy is delicious

Omfg murica does junk food so good. >Only thing better than oz

are biscuits scones? cause they're not biscuits

what are "biscuits"

can someone who is American explain this to me?

kind of like scones. they're usually light and fluffy and made with buttermilk.

How do you milk butter? Fucking Americans all you people do is milk stuff and drink whatever comes out

White people are fucking terrible at cooking. Jesus, s.m.h

do you ever eat them with whipped cream and jam?

AYYO WHY DON'T CRACKAS BE SEASON DEYS CHICKEN PHAM

wtf is biscuits and gravy?

also what kind of gravy is that even? looks like vomit

it's basically breakfast sausage + a bechamel

non whites are just terrible

Fucking hell.
Just call them scones you cunts.

Bruh, I love biscuits and gravy. But that shit needs to be portioned out, otherwise the gravy disintegrates the crunchy exterior of the biscuit, and hurts the overall texture

>Yuropoors talking shit
>Most of their "cuisine" is fried trash or just trash
>Plating looks just as inbred as the population

>americifats
>white liberal cuisine: avocado-kale pumpkin spice latte
>redneck cuisine: BBQ 'n bud light y'all
>nigger cuisine: AYY SPICY LMAO
>spic cuisine: beans hombre, beans

Not sure if b8. Would not eat.
Looks and sounds fucking awful

Can some cunt plz explain what a pumpkin spice latte is for this Ausfag?

mediterranean cuisine shits on anything ameriburgers have

Because it's rooted in poverty.

>that
>gravy
fucking amerifats, disgusting as fuck.

bbbut the americana cuisine is big and cheap

Lad a jaffa cake is a cake not a biscuit.

>3 miles
So only approximately 300 calories. Of course, definition of "run" could easily be brisk walking.

>100 squats
Doubtful unless she did bw only. Guarentee none of them were variations like shrimps or pistols.

>that meal
That's why I doubt she did anything. Even if she did, just eating one outdid her entire workout. As the ssying goes: you cannot outrun a bad diet.

I was wondering the same thing. How did that gravy end up white?
This shit has nothing to do with gravy mang

Using corn starch to make it. Ameritards are obsessed with their shitty corn when there are way better alternatives that don't use anywhere near the amount of water and fertilizer that corn does.

that better be protein gravy

>that much cumjizz in one sitting

>thinking her choice of excercise and diet reflects weight lost
How's it going fatty? Maybe she's getting ready for a marathon.

We see u mirin tho

>getting ready for a marathon
Nope. She'd be eating better than that. It's obvious you don't run.

T. Actual marathoner. Completed three of them. Just even finished one of my slow long runs to prepare for one coming up in March. Pic related. Next week, my LS run will be 16 miles.

That...That qualifies as gravy in America?

Bullshit. Post proof.

American food is great. That just happens to not be gravy.

Get the fuck out of here I bet your food sucks ass. American cuisine is superior to all other countries.

>be french
>time to decide how you will tell time
>"oui oui, vy do ve not zjust say ze time followed by eef it iz in ze morning or ze evening?"
>"non non, jaques. ve vill say ze hour, and zen say hour, followed by ze minute"
>"but zat seems complicated hon hon"
>"exactly! zoz filzy englishmen vill never expect it!"
>"VIVA LA FRANCE!"

Here you go. Unfortunately, my bibs and medals are in my office at work. However, I can post the t-shirt, finisher hat, and a screenshot of the shitty GPS tracking from RunKeeper from this particular marathon from a month ago. Along with it, a photo showing my stickly arms with hardly any fat at all.

Enjoy your butthurt, fatty.

10/10 you show them, user!

Jesus Christ, bulk sometime. Being that skinny isn't healthy.

Holy autism

I think it's just stock, flour, pepper, salt, milk. I think. Maybe water too.

Cookies aren't the only thing that happen to be called biscuits you filthy, sub-human, limey faggot.

Mixing Pepsi and Mountain Dew 30/70 doesn't make for as good of a dish as you might think, Steve.

It's a latte flavoured with "pumpkin spice" which I assume is just the same as the pumpkin pie spice that is used for making pumpkin pies: cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, some cloves. Not sure why the fuck you'd put it in a coffee but whatever, American coffee is fucking shit. (Although the Ausfags are obsessed coffee-snobs--Ausfag here.)

BTFO

>Not sure why the fuck you'd put it in a coffee but whatever
>Anglo can't comprehend why you'd add flavor to food and drinks.
Big surprise.

sad.

Your food is very bad, jesus. So much gravy and bad.

>biscuits
Bruh, those are fucking bread rolls.

>he thinks collagen is a readily bioavailable protein

Tbqhwyf I'd rather run a instense mile opposed to a slow 3 mile. But I only cardio so I don't Zyzz out.

>Mediterranean cuisine
>Meat
>Meat and bread
>Sometimes the meat is on a stick

Hilarious.

those aren't biscuits, and they are most certainly not covered in gravy. What the fuck, America?

Good job on proving you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

The only thing yuropoors do better that can't be better replicated in the states in Italian & French food. French food isn't that good either.

It's funny considering you daily diet is just heaping helpings of semen that you have any opinions on food in the first place.

#triggered

>implying running 3 miles everyday is remarkable.

why is she even bragging about that? three miles a day is just basic maintenance. any excuse to eat like a pig huh lady?

she'll be a fat by 35. never gonna make it.

woman logic, ladies and gentlemen...

3 mile run for a 120 pound girl is like 300ish calories.

1-2 butter biscuits or whatever the fuck fat americans eat is like 300 calories each

t. europoor

>get a load of this retard

there's objectively no difference between an "intense mile" and a slow mile except time. but there's a huge fucking difference between 1 mile and 3 miles.

mirin them stats. how long did it take for you to reach 30 mile ranges?

use to hit 10-20k every 2-3 days 1.5 years ago before got overloaded with school and cut running entirely.

currently attempting to get back in half-marathon shape and hitting 5 miles every other day :(. progress is slow as fuck.

good job :)

at this point, just run more. don't worry about times, pace. just. run. more.

and have fun with it! evryday, you don't run, theres literally millions of people that wish they COULD run.

dont ever forget that.

thanks mate, running's one of the few activities that keep me sane. nothing feels quite as amazing as hitting further miles and its easy to hit it every week.

.t autistic amerishart manlet

3 biscuits are 150 calories.

i often go to a local burger place similar to mcdonalds (as mcdonald's burgers taste like plastic) or for a pizza with my gf after working out together

>tfw biting down on a huge delicious burger after a work-out and then seeing your gurl smile at you for having sauces dripping from your face

cool made up story bro.

a digestive is a cookie nigga

t. europoor arab dicklet

Since the wording next to it translates as "breakfast" it would be hard not to understand that runs 7:30am till 11:00am.

i'm from aus
we consider cookies to be a biscuit

we also consider fries and crisps to both be 'chips'

Respect, mate! I can run a 1:37 half marathon but am finding it hard extending distance from there. Tried speed/interval runs as well as weight training on top of my weekly long run, any tips?

autism

neither biscuits or gravy. it's some sort of scone and a cream sauce. rank.

This is why we became independent from the King's rule. So we could have proper names for shit instead of shit queefing out of our mouths like barbarians.

Face it, the US is a shithole of a country.

>don't know how to cook without killing someone's arteries in the process
>no freedom of speech
>civilians constantly spied on
>no jobs
>highest crime rate of first world countries and among the top third world too
>highest mortality rate by gunshot in the world
>most obese, less healthy population of the entire world
>not even a country, just an amalgamation of land """united""" under a common flag and a lot of very young memes, no common ancient culture like real countries
>political decisions taken by companies and private institutions instead of the government, which is just a front
>constantly exporting the above to the rest of the world
>still obnoxiously proud of their past successes, but unable to do anything for themselves anymore
>country origin of modern "feminism" and SWJ

The world would be better without you, to be honest.

>*SJW

>no freedom of speech

Kek. You can't say nigger online in Europe without getting sent to the Ministry of Equality.

Yes - but silly americans like cannot into logic and context.

After 13 miles, it's more of a fuel issue. You already have the aerobic capacity to do a marathon if you can do a halfer.

I can go up to mile 15 before hitting the dreaded wall. This is where stuff like energy gels and gatorade come into play. You'll have to experiment to find what works for you. I know plenty of people who can tolerate brownies and Clif bars while running (not me, I get the RD).

When you do your longer runs, go slow. They're called "long, slow runs" for a reason. These are the ones that build up your muscular endurance to tolerate the longer distance while already being tired. If you are not prone to injury, you could do the cumulative fatigue method which i do if I sign up for a marathon on the whim, as it builds your endurance extremely quickly. Though again, if you are easy to injure, it is not suggested.

Also, don't give up weight training. It will help you a lot in preventing injury.

This is now an American food thread.

I know I'm walking right into a trap

but then why are you posting mexican food?

that's a beaner not a chink