Tfw to smart to waste my time lifting

>Tfw to smart to waste my time lifting

>Playing with yourself
So not doing nofap then?

Is it only one person that draws these?

I love this wojak

Jokes on you, lifting can improve intellectual capability .

>Too smart to NOT lift.

I have a few ideas but haven't had the time to make them.

actually true, but you still took bait.

shit, kmn

What happens if you pull the cord?

If would be extremly painful

It would be extremely painful

shoo shoo

damn

this is my new favourite meme

>consecutive numbers
never change, Veeky Forums

>consecutive digits
>exact same time

This can't be happening!

>tfw to intelligent to deadlift

Someone needs to make a >tfw to smart not to use my intellect to lift.
Ands it a pick of wojack deadlifting his own brain

>literally >tfw too smart to win an election

if you're too smart to lift then why are you so dumb as to spend time on Veeky Forums?

Historic

Kek

>same time

lmaooo, 4 (You)

the mind is melding. Soon the hacker Veeky Forums will came into existent

If you were smart wouldn't you believe that your body should always be at its best and healthiest?

holy keks

>on the fucking second
How

Include me

Impossible

Faggot posted from Phone and Pc

4 (You)

2 (You)

>to smart
>to

youre retarded

>youre retarded
>youre

your stupid

nice meme mind if i save it

There is always at least one dyel newbitch who has to take the bait. Lurk moar and start lifting.

THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING HAPPENING

4u

witnessed

nice dubs

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

THIS IS WONDERFUL MORE PICTURES PLEASE

WHO THE FUCK MAKES THEM

I AM WILLING TO DONATE

Hivemind

By Allah, these are somewhat disturbing.

And here, children. We see one of the first examples of being part of the Singularity.
Historians today conclude that Internet memes in the early 21st Century were integral to the eventual combination of all human data and thought.

Kek

U U U U
U
U
U

I'm kinda of depressed lately. Normally I have zero feels for girls and don't really think about future or future relationships.

Long story short, chick I hooked-up with who has a boyfriend (we were drunk so that's forgotten or excused in her mind lol...) I never felt bad about her boyfriend, saw him as a cuck.

Then, I started boning her more and sort of liking her (dumb I know), she just had a cool personality.

Keep in mind she's 20, white, swedish girl in college. Now here's the part why I'm getting depressed with women as a whole...

I knew I was never going to date her, but now I see her hanging out with niggers a bunch of mostly-locally popular rap group whom you can tell she idolizes and that all the sudden triggered me.

I guarantee she's fucking them, especially when she mentioned one time that one of the rapper's wanted to hangout with her and she said she wasn't going to tell her boyfriend and that "she didn't want to do anything with him, just thinks it'd be cool or something ya know to hangout with him".

Now, on snapchat she's hanging out with them multiple times at their house after concerts.

I had already lost faith in women, I've officially lost faith in women now.

But how

You're a hypocritical dumb ass. It's cool for you to fuck this dumb white slut and dismiss another human as a "cuck" to avoid any empathy, but when other guys do it it's somehow the end of all women? Get over yourself. You're both fucking morons who lacks compassion or empathy. In her situation you would do the same because you lack integrity or moral fiber. If you've lost faith in women because of this then you should just kill yourself and save the world the resources you'd otherwise consume.

this is why Veeky Forums is the best board

>You're a hypocritical dumb ass
Probably

>dismiss another human as a "cuck"
It's in his face, and he stays with her.

>when other guys do it it's somehow the end of all women?
Nah, just made me reflect on my own actions.

>You're both fucking morons who lacks compassion or empathy
Not really, I am single. If a taken girl wants to bone, that is her problem. She will fuck someone regardless whether it was me or another guy. It is up to the boyfriend in this case to recognize this behavior.

> In her situation you would do the same because you lack integrity or moral fiber.
Been in multiple relationships and never cheated.

This desu

>Been in multiple relationships and never cheated.
Im not him mate but there is a massive difference between men and women
If you were in a relationship and had 10/10 girls begging to suck your dick would you say no?
Yes, ofc youre gonna say "no" here but you know that the temptation is stronger for women because men hit on them even if they are in a relationship

Men need to work to be able to cheat, or buy a hooker which is...bad

Congratz you realized all women are vapid whores

>confirmed doesn't get laid

That changes literally nothing I've said.

Bingo. This is why attractive girls are a double-edged sword. Majority will all have high numbers and/or have cheated because all it takes is a rough patch whether single or in a relationship and they will "slip up" and take the chad dick. Because as you said, they are getting invitations all the time, unlike the vast vast majority of men.

Moral integrity is a long lost art.

Get red-pilled senpaitachi.

Tell me why I should have empathy for the boyfriend?

I get his situation completely, in fact I like to bro-to-bro inform them after.

>Moral integrity is a long lost art.

The more I see of western society, the more I realize this is unfortunately true for most people. I've met maybe half a dozen people with integrity in my life, and most of them were my family.

If I have to explain it then your parents already fucked up badly in your moral upbringing.

Is this what we have come to

>If I have to explain it then your parents already fucked up badly in your moral upbringing.

It was more of a rhetorical question. You and I know for a fact if it wasn't you personally able to fuck a taken girl, that someone else will take your place (i.e. missed opportunity to get laid).

Now if said girl was attractive, you are telling me you would turn this down? Especially considering most men and even more so on Veeky Forums can't seem to get laid?

Please spare me.

>Get red-pilled senpaitachi.
Nice dubs
I kind of am redpilled, i guess. I dont really seek out women or a relationship right now even though i think i could get one if i wanted to but it just doesnt seem worth it

Ive had gfs and they have all cheated or dumped me for another dude or played with my emotions in some way

I dunno senpai, sex doesnt feel like its worth the chase since i can just fap, companionship is somewhat there in the sense that they do keep you company and love is completly off the table along with loyalty so whatcha thinking?

>I'm not a thief, if I hadn't stolen this bike someone else would have done it
Literal low life no moral scum

>tfw when to intelligent to need that last o

>Compares the relationship and law surrounding property (pure ownership to owner) to the malleable mutual agreement of a relationship
Sorry, but that is a poor analogy. You don't own women in a relationship, it's two independent individuals.

Not user but my gf and I have love and loyalty, 7+ years plus some of it was long distance. Not a 10 physically but beautiful face, complete family background with money, and church going... I think you guys on fit look for women in the wrong place tbqh.
>clubs
>gyms
>tinder
These places will have high concentrations' of attention seeking and whoring behavior.

This.
>lrn2logic faggit

>think you guys on fit look for women in the wrong place tbqh.
I look for girls in gyms but never on tinder or in clubs/bars
Final year in uni and i havent met one girl who was single, working a job with mostly women but same story
Problem isnt that good girls dont exist, problem is they are too few

>It was more of a rhetorical question. You and I know for a fact if it wasn't you personally able to fuck a taken girl, that someone else will take your place

This is utterly retarded logic. So what, a liquor store will eventually be robbed so if you don't rob it that's just a missed opportunity for a quick pay day? Everybody is going to die anyways so what does it matter if you kill them now rather than them dying some point in the future? You're justifying doing the wrong thing by saying there are other people willing to do the wrong thing, so you might as well sink to their level for two minutes of sloppy casual sex. Moral decay is real.

Yes I would turn it down. It's just sex, are you really so pathetic that you can't get a single girl in your bed so you have to fuck a taken woman? I still have integrity, even if it seems like nobody else does anymore. You're as much a slave to your base desires at the expense of all else as a fatty who can't stop inhaling Twix or a junkie thag sucks off their dealer for their next hit. You're disgusting.

see
and
As user said, attractive single girls at uni are non-existent and if they are, you're odds are extremely low due too high options.

In addition, a BF/GF relationship is not a set in stone agreement. If a more attractive man comes along, and beats out original man, how is that wrong? You can't choose whether you are attracted to someone.

no fucking way...

>attractive single girls at uni are non-existent

Not my experience at all. Maybe you're just unappealing?

>trying this desperately to explain why it's okay to have no integrity as a man

Sure bud. There's no morality police coming to take your dick, you don't need to try to justify doing the wrong thing this hard. You know it's wrong, and I know it's wrong, it's just that I'm not a weak willed fag logic son of a bitch like you that can't control his bases desires for more than ten minutes if temptation ever comes along.

But, you can't counter my points though. You are just resulting to ad hominem and use buzz words like "muh (subjective) morals", "It's WRONG!!!", "WEAK WILLED!". Don't talk to me about logic when you are obviously getting triggered by your emotions, no different than a libtard or a woman.

Also, yes single attractive girls are not that common in the sense that they are not already dating multiple people, again BF/GF is just a title.

kek

>how is that wrong?
Several reasons why
First and foremost is because i have met a girl who monkey branched her way to me, i believed her bullshit about him being a jackass and me better better
She dumped me for another dude and did exactly the same thing, she lied to him and herself about who i was and what i did

>Not my experience at all
Im the guy he is replying to(obviously) and im not unappealing at all and i dont think it factors in here
Most girls i met at my job and at uni have boyfriends, its not something they say as a response to me asking them out but they talk in groups about what their bf does or meet him after work
The number of decent looking single girls 'feels like' its at an all time low, i mean ive met more girls who lied and flirted with me about being single than girls who actaully were single in 2016

>you can't counter my points

What is there to counter? You're arguing that it's ok to do the wrong thing because someone else will eventually do the wrong thing instead, so it might as well be you. Then you tried to follow up by implying that you're somehow the most alpha, desirable choice (despite losing your slutty white bitch to a bunch of hoodrats) so fidelity, loyalty, and integrity no longer matter. You're advocating for us to abandon our moral center in favor of acting like a bunch of fucking chimps ruled by their desires.

Again, that's straight up wrong. Just because you're a pity fuck half a step below some dumb ass hood faggots doesn't mean we all are.

>despite losing your slutty white bitch to a bunch of hoodrats
Kek. I never dated or wanted to date her, it was just a realization. You forget the part where I fucked her, she has a boyfriend, and I had nothing to do with her apart from her still being on my snapchat.

>You're arguing that it's ok to do the wrong thing because someone else will eventually do the wrong thing instead, so it might as well be you.
Exactly, but again your definition of wrong is purely subjective and circumstantial. Because say they don't mention they have a BF and you fuck them (happens frequently) then now you abandoned your own moral code, which you will excuse by saying "I didn't know!".

So when it boils down to the center you don't believe in casual sex or sex before marriage. That is what I am getting the vibe of.

Yeah me and my girl started young and fucked like rabbits for a long time (still do heh) so you build up those attachment chemicals
>can't choose who you're attracted to
You're right. You can't but I know that if I chased after every piece of ass like the thirsty horn dog I am that I would be forever alone. At some point you have to decide that building the foundation of the rest of your life with a companion whose company you genuinely enjoy is more valuable than any piece of strange, and that goes for males and females.

Reminder that meme magic is real, and Baneposting has transversed the meme plane into our own world

>you build up those attachment chemicals
I managed to fuck alot with all my gfs and keep providing orgasms for the current girl im seeing but this one doesnt make me feel anything

I just...miss the days when i was happy and having sex with my beautiful gf

>but this one doesnt make me feel anything
Find a new girl.

>fucking a girl who lies to you about not being in a relationship is the same morally as fucking a girl you know is in a relationship but if you don't someone else will probably do it... I mean she was willing and that was an easy lay... Like if it wasn't me it would have been someone else... Her boyfriend was a cuck anyway...
For a dude who's been bitching about people's logic for an hour you're doing some serious mental gymnastics to justify your decadent behavior lmao

I'll fuck your bitch

Ive tried but the pickings are extremly slim
Met this girl at the gym who is super friendly and smiley when we talk, we have only talked once but it wouldnt surprise me if she has a bf
She is maybe 5'1-5'2'', cute as hell and petite with a killer pair of blue eyes
Trying to reaserch if she has a bf but it takes time

>I never dated or wanted to date her, it was just a realization

You said you caught feelings and you got assblasted when she started taking BBC. So much so that you're blaming all women.

>say they don't mention they have a BF and you fuck them (happens frequently) then now you abandoned your own moral code, which you will excuse by saying "I didn't know!".

You're legitimately retarded.

I'll fuck your bitch

Just ask her if she does. Good convo opener. Let's her decline your advance tastefully if she has no interest and makes you seem like a real go getting alpha.
>You literally have nothin to lose.
>hi femanon I'm user.
>hi
>do you have a bf
>y/n
If yes press on with this alpha line
>well he wouldn't mind me getting you a coffee would he?
At this point could go either way.
If she says no that means she wants you to ask her out. Period. Otherwise she would have lied and said she had a bf when she doesn't.

The matrix has failed yet again

I prefer vetting her abit before asking her out, if possible
Knowing more about her will make it easier for me but right now i suffer from a severe lack of motivation aswell
She is amazingly cute but she has terrible eye sight (i commented a cheesy line about her glasses she wasnt wearing this time, she liked it and started telling me a story anyway) so in a sense i get the "oh no...terrible sight thats a turn off" feeling which is utter nonsense but i dont know why i feel this way

>exactly the same time

>so in a sense i get the "oh no...terrible sight thats a turn off" feeling which is utter nonsense but i dont know why i feel this way
I'm guessing that's your instincts kicking in, telling you that she isn't the most ideal mate due to her having a "disability."
But we don't live in caves and huts anymore so caring about stuff like perfect eyesight is kinda irrelevant. I assure you that once you get to know her, you're not going to give a shit about her eyesight anymore, and if anything you'll find it cute.
Can't people get surgery for that shit nowadays anyway? So there's even less of a reason to give a shit.

You're a legitimate piece of shit for multiple reasons
And before you dismiss me as some white knight, I used to be just like you.