Reminder. 5'11" is objectively the best height

You're tall enough where you can claim 6" without people noticing. Your taller than most women. Your not to tall to the point where you can't fit into clothes, doorways and small cars.

Your short enough still where you can make easy gains and look swole. 6'2" pretty much need to train 7 days a week 3 hours a day to look like they have muscle.

5'11" is the master race height.

>inb4 butthurt lanklets call me and other Master Race members manlets.

Let's be honest most women can't tell the difference between a 6 inch and 8 inch penis unless they are side by side. You really think most women can tell the difference between 5'11" and 6'1".

*you're

are you 5'11 op?

according to the bible man's ideal height is 50 feet

we are manlets to god

Yes. I am a god. Thank you for asking.

How do you spell "you're" correctly in the beginning and then start to type "your" in the exact same context?

Shut the fuck up about height. Why is this subject constantly spammed on this shit board? Nobody is going to change theirs regardless of how insecure you all are.

Barely fitness related.

Not an argument.

>tfw in this thread at 5' 11

It's very fitness related. Your height greatly affects the amount of effort you need to put in to look swole. A 5'5" manlet can do 2 hours a week and look like pic in the OP. A 6'5" dude needs like 40 hours at the gym per week an starvation to look like pic related. This is all assuming to gear usage.

>most women can't tell the difference between a 6 inch and 8 inch penis unless they are side by side
that's true
>You really think most women can tell the difference between 5'11" and 6'1".
Yes, because unlike the penises women see you side by side with someone 6'1" often enough
You are a manlet, and you will never learn

Yes, and every single person knows that. Stop rehashing the same shit constantly. Really no need to discuss it further.

6' is better because you arent lying

Gotta get that validation somehow huh op?

Don't kid yourself, OP.
I am even 5'11" and I know it sucks being this height.
Women want to hear "6" when they ask for your height. But they lose all their sexual attraction towards you when you say 5'11".
We are so close, yet so far.

I like being 6ft. Harder to get gains, yes, but atleast I'm just at the manlet limit.

Lol. 5'11" dudes are already top 25% of height. 6'11" are top 15%. Chances are if your 5'11" your going to be one of the tallest if not tallest people wherever you go.

That's why you don't say 5'11". You day 6'.

You can lie

>tfw 5'11.75, tfw hair and shoes means I'm 6 feet

>6'11" are top 15%
You sure about that?
Feels like alot less than 15% of men are 6'11'' or more

At 6'7" I'm in like the top 3%.

I meant 6'1"

Yep, you got a decent chance to be the tallest person in any room I'm not standing in.

6'1 is objectively the best height.

You're not a manlet or a lanklet.

No.
You shouldn't lie about your height.
That's retarded.
Take pride in your genetics.

Oh look, an untermensch thread

Oh, makes more sense
Not sure wether its true or not but im 6'1'' and most guys i meet are my height or equal and since women more or less "demand" guys to be 6'0'' these days i certainly hope for their sake its not true

I'm 6'5 and my build is much stockier and full than most people of average height. Kinda wish I was a lanklet, they seem to get all the girls, but I guess it doesn't start until 6'7 or so.

Why? Why shouldn't you lie. It's not like the lie is going to hurt anyone.

>Not sure wether its true or not but im 6'1'' and most guys i meet are my height or equal

Do you live in Denmark or something. There's no way the average dude you run into is 6'1".

Sweden actually

You are only hurting yourself, user.
Stop lying about how you were born.
You might as well claim you born the opposite gender too.
Don't be something your not.

You must live in California or something, the real average height in many US regions for young white males is at least 6 ft

>5'11.5" master race
>tell people i'm 5'10"
>guys who are 5'9" or 5'10" get infuriated because they claim to be 6' and see that i'm taller

It's really not. It's 5'10".

jfc all these faggots with 5's in front of their height and they still havent killed themselves yet. i hate every single one of you manlet fucks

Wanna know why you all hate on manlets? Because your gf/exgf fucked a manlet and now you all hate them.

>your
>your
>your

>mine
>mine
>mine

>Lol. 5'11" dudes are already top 25% of height.

Only if you count Mexicans and old people. The average white 20-something male is 5'10.75".

This

sorry kid, scalp to sole only. anything you gain other guys gain too

you could however callous your feet to gain that extra 0.25". start with a fine sandpaper and work your way up. you can build elephant man tier soles over a few years

Keep in mind half the people on Veeky Forums are underage and most in Veeky Forums are obese fatties desperately trying to lose weight

tfw 5 10

>manlets believe this

When people comment on your height that's when it's the best. When girls have to look pretty high up, that's when it's the best. When you tower over your co workers and friends at the gym, that's when it's the best.

6'2" is objectively the best. And if your excuse is you need to train harder, so be it.

im 5'8 and 18 yrs old, will i continue to groww more should i take hgh?

youre a faggot in the first place for caring so much about how you look like. no seriously....it's really kinda gay

>tfw 5'10

Should I just kill myself then?

>anything starting with "5'".

just lol

lol this board is so fucking pathetic

90% of the threads are started by insecure manlets

when did you realize the manlet meme was real?
for me it was when the topic of height came up(a girl whos like 1.55 brought it up) and a friend of mine (hes 1.75m) told me i must be taller than 1.80, because he is and im taller than him
i lied and said i was 1.70, when in reality im 1.80 :^)

>tfw i dont measure in ameriturd units

it is. You're just a manlet

lanklets***

ftfy. insecure lanklets make manlet threads just to feel good about themselves.

manlet

>tfw tiny bit under 6'1 but claim to be 5'7

feels great

Claiming 6'
What do you claim 6" as well

Every Nigger on this board who is like 5'9-5'10 claims to be 5'11.

t. A real 5'11
But I would rather be 6'1. Fucked a girl once who was 6'1 but I just couldnt start a relationship with her, would be silly.

You seem upset, OP :)

Ebin photo edit

DELETE THIS

>I just couldnt start a relationship with her
Im 6'1'' and i wouldnt start a relationship with a 6'1'' girl either

Why are you even wasting your time arguing what is the "best" height, it's not like you can even change it anyway