Thinking of tossing in my natty card Veeky Forums. Does LGD 4033 work or is it rubbish...

Thinking of tossing in my natty card Veeky Forums. Does LGD 4033 work or is it rubbish? I've heard it does suppress test a bit but I don't mind as long as it doesn't shrink my genitals and as long as I can bounce back after my cycle is over.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PEDs/comments/442ac6/sarms_faq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Test is the safest fraud out there, simply bc it's the most used and it's effects and appropriated PCT are well known. Also, it won't make your balls shrink overnight.

You'll just throw on a lot of weight weight and get some strength gains.

Yeah, but I'm sure it would make your balls shrink if you took it for a few weeks which is what you need to actually make significant progress. I've heard that SARMs doesn't shrink genitals at all.

Idk but I started ostarine today

Hey user, I also started osta today. Handed in the natty card mere hours ago. Wanna fix some elbow joint issues and test the waters for AAS. What about you?

I got a pretty severe muscle strain in my brachioradialis and can't lift upper body for 6 weeks. I'm doing this to combat muscle wasting while I heal. If I like it I might start to actually cycle some sarms. I wanted RAD-140 because it seems to be even weaker when it comes to side effects but I can't find it anywhere at a reasonable price.

Ill say this. Reddit is wayyy better for SARMS. LGD works but you NEED pct as the suppression is very hard. Osterine is the most mild sarm. Even still after 6 weeks pct is recommended in some form cause suppression happens too. Some say osta can do 8 weeks with no pct but even somethi g like DAA will help alot.

For LGD get some nova and treat it like a real cycle and youll get like 12 pounds after the cycle. Not much but for no pinning lgd works.

Can I ask where you guys get the info on this stuff? I'm trying to do research and everything is like 2nd hand accounts and bullshit.

I'm a canadafag so I just went to sarms.ca

is their mk-677 legit?

I got a lot of my info from the subreddit r/PEDS, there's also a source sub you can find through that.

I said earlier. Reddit. For everythinf ellse reddit sucks but PEDs and steroids reddit is very useful. Ill say this. SARMS work but like the earlier user said Test is king. You could even run LGD with test and make aome serious gains. SARMs are honestly very new and no one knows how it works in the long run. I myself ordered osterine and plan on doing a 4 or 6 week stint and using a otc pct. Osta is the only thing in the world where a otc pct would be recommended if at all.

Personally i think anavar+osta would be a sick cutting stack for someone with deep pockets. However thats too much money for me.

I'm also a Canacuck, just got my osta from a site I found through reddit. Seems legit and what I recieved looks real. Good customer service too. I can't seem to remember the name, I'll share my favourite yodel with you though. Eye are see dot bee eye oh. Shout that shit from the mountains of BC all day.

What PCT for 6 weeks of Osta would be good? I'm running 15mg wk 1, 20mg wk 2-5, 15mg wk 6. There's so many conflicting opinions..

Im doing osta starting january. I personally am going to use a natural test booster and unsure if ill keep running it for 4 or 6 weeks at 15 mg. The thing about nolva or clomid is that they are really harsh. If you have no signs of supressed test i would use nothing but some DAA for a month 1 week before your cycle ends for a month. However. Some people who are prone to gyno say it gets agitated. People react differently but if you get it from a reliable source like eye arr see you know you are getting nothing but quality product

Is yodeling a BC mountain thing?
I only yodel when I skii, though

We Canacucks yodel once a year from our mountain top igloos. We wake up to the sunrise after a 6 month long winter, in which we hibernate in. We then yodel the national anthem of our great land and proceed to celebrate the warm temperatures of summer (-20 degrees celsius) with a BBQ. We usually cook up some moose steaks dipped in maple syrup, with a side of poutine.

Also I ain't buying from burgerland at 77 cents on the dollar

Better to pay for quality than to risk getting something else. It isn't that much either, the price of a supplement you'd buy in stores, except 10x more potent.

>browses plebit

get out

Anybody heard anything of enhanced athlete?

They do but not to that extend. Also your bounce will increase in size again after the test cycle is over.

Balls not bounce

I am on 40Mg nolva a day cause of pct for a real cycle and i experience literally 0 side effects.

Pricey even for encapsulated. Uses creatine for filler which is kinda lame.

you absolutely need to supplement test with any fraud that suppresses it.

Well yeah. With osta your test suppression is around 10% while testoaterone injections leads to actual shutdown. Only when you are shutdown that hard do you need SERM. Think of it like you would be taking an ESTROGEN MODULATOR when you have barely any test fluctuations. Its bad friendo.

However like i said early in the thread it varies from person to person. 6th week osta is where people report suppression. Id say just do 8 weeks osta and use up the rest of your nolva.

this might be an appropriate thread to ask.

I `ve been hiting the gym for 2 years but I do it rather casually.
I got a certain fitness but I'd love to up my game a bit.
soon I'll be done with my bachleor and will have some time on my hands.

would it be wise to roid for one circle (I don't know what I'm talking about)

are the any good resources I should look into

or is roiding just for guys that allready have hit there limit ?

Bump

lol your balls are definitely going to shrink on any of these sarms. other than that some people notice low test sides, others say they feel great on lgd.

if you're gonna run it, just keep an eye out for sides and discontinue if something's going wrong. Test E would actually be a safer cycle to run and would get more results, but I understand the desire to avoid AAS.

I've run a whole load of different sarms.
Waste of time imo. Test gives better results, for less money and dicking around with reliable sources. Test side effects are very minimal too, especially if you cruise instead of pct.

>wise to roid for one cycle

I wouldn't call it wise. A man with wisdom understands that steroids are unnecessary and not worth the risk.

If you don't care about the risks involved, go to the reddit steroids community and read all the shit there. Do a simple testosterone only cycle for your first.

I'm an old fag (31) and wouldn't recommend hitting shit till you've got a lot more experience lifting serious weight.

> not worth the risk
Which risk is that, exactly?

Check out reddit.com/r/PEDs/comments/442ac6/sarms_faq/

I'm just finishing week 2 of my lgd test run that I have to end before going out of town for 2 weeks. I know I know. I just wanted to see how my body reacted to it. I've noticed some decent strength gains already. I just hit 225 x 5 on my bench without a spot, which I've never ever done in 10 years of lifting. There's a litttttle bit of ball tightening, but nothing too bad. I like it and I'll probably try a longer run when I get back.

Tho I feel like unless you're just hardcore about it, 8 weeks on anything is a little too long. I can't imagine going more than 6 weeks. I'll probably just do 4 weeks cuz I'm a pussy.

12 weeks into my first test cycle and my balls have shrunk by maybe 25% of their normal size, it's a complete non issue

you may want to sit down, this is gonna blow your mind.

steroids have a lot of risks. what do you think killed zyzz?

Hold the fuck up.
Youve been lifting weights for 10 years and you've never benched 255x5??????
I'm not even memeing or trying to be mean but wtf dude. You gotta gimme some details in this.

>I just hit 225 x 5 on my bench without a spot, which I've never ever done in 10 years of lifting.

If you can't hit 225 on bench after 10 years of natty lifting that's pathetic. Throwing away your natty card for nothing

The suppression is heavy, you dont need pct, the suppression affects you on cycle, its not 100% shutdown, and the short half life of LGD clears quickly, so recovery is quick. PCT if you want peace of mind though.

Ive done test and tren, dbol, sdrol, hdrol, ostarine, mk677, and lgd.

LGD so far is my number 1 oral, that includes if Im stacking an oral with test, or taking an oral on its own.

Ive done an oral steroid without test before and it ended up being fucking hell, LGD on its own is a walk in the park next to it.

LGD is a fantastic drug.

I never rated Ostarine as being worthwhile, but it did things for me that LGD didnt - not so much in the gains department but it worked magic healing on some nagging tendons which the issues have never come back.

Test and LGD is a really good combo and synergistic, you can take a lower dose of test than you otherwise would because LGD ends up suppressing SHBG your free test level becomes higher than it normally would on the same test dose without LGD, so its equivalent of a higher test dose (plus its own benefits on top of that).

That also means more estrogen and plus less SHBG to bind to estrogen, so if you take 500mg test + LGD without an ai you might get slammed by estro sides.

fwiw, that's on and off with intensity and food habits. Food has always been a problem. I just can't eat worth a shit. But mostly I have extremely skinny genes to overcome.

I only ever maxed out at 225 x 4, maybe ONCE like a year ago, and that was with help. I've always had problems with strength.

That said, I have pretty big titties for being so weak.

This is so advanced. Where did you learn all this from? A book or something? I am one of the few people on this site who doesn't actually use Reddit.

I ran ceretropic LGD for 4 weeks when I was a lanklet, probably wouldn't do it again. If you're going to hand in your natty card just run test AFTER you've been lifting for a while. I honestly feel I could've gotten the same gains without it and can't even tell you if there was any benefit to running it at all. I ballooned 30 lbs in that year (a lot of which was fat, which I needed) and then I went to med school and ended up losing 15 due to shitty diet and lack of training and now I have these stretch marks all over my arms. Just take it slow, work hard, eat well, and you'll eventually get to where you want to be. Fuck all the other bs people are trying to sell to you.

Bro I don't believe you. I literally benched 260 3x5 yesterday and my chest is a little smaller than yours.

How old are you? Unless you're 31, I've had that many more years to add muscle to my tits. Don't matter if you're lifting huge or not... after that much working out, you're body can't help but gain a little bit of size over the years.

And I'm obviously using camera angles and lighting lol. I'm not that big. Tho in college my roommates used to call me "Double D"

fuckin Your*

Idk man I'm only 25 been lifting 2 years.

Yeah man, if you lift 225 x 5 for the next 6 years you're gonna have some big ass titties.

If you can lift more than that, they'll just be that much tittier.

Don't short change me, 260x5. And no offense but if in 6 months I'm not benching 290 I'll re evaluate my entire training scheme cause that's embarrassing as fuck.

Have your lifts gone up 25% this seems like a large amount of ball loss considering they're already just there

cut speedy cocaine and a sauna

Embarrassing? Who are you trying to impress? Christ, you kids kill me.

I did ostarine. Stuff like that works. I have noticed differences, but also got some sides - ball pain, unable to sleep for few days, but at the finish of the cycle they all were gone. Didnt get gyno or much acne. Regeneration and mass was much better.

Did 10mg ostarine for 45 days

fuck the natty card im starting my second cycle soon

Myself. I don't care what anyone else thinks actually I work out at a 24hr gym and I go at night. It's simply a matter of spinning your tires and not moving. Bro if you've really been lifting for a fucking decade and you just hit 225 that's insane. How have you not gotten your hormones checked and so many other things in that period of time?

Sides are dependent on the person. You can get the same sides on SARMs, but there isn't an AI fix since your test usually doesn't change.

Some people get depression towards the end of a SARMs cycle, and they can't AI out of it. I considered SARMs for a while, but it doesn't seem terribly worth it in the end. 5 lbs of muscle for a bunch of risks - why bother?

Goddamn kid you're killin me. I already listed the reasons why I haven't been able to lift more. 1. Nutrition, 2. Intensity, 3. Genetics.

There's been times when I stopped lifting, or went to shitty gyms like Planet Fitness that didn't even have a bar for bench.

I hit 225 in my early 20s. For my small frame, that's a lot of fuckin weight. When I hit 225 way back when, that was probably the last time I "maxed." Who the hell knows how much I could lift if I pushed myself. I don't really give a fuck about lifting huge fucking numbers. I work out to stay fit and not get fat.

If you only work out for yourself, then why the fuck would you get "embarrassed" if you couldn't hit a number? That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

First off, if you have to take time off that's fine just don't say it's been 10 years cause it really hasn't been. Or at least make a point to say it's been off and on.
2nd off most people continuously push themselves in the gym. It's not maxing it's simply trying to get stronger. Which should be happening anyway naturally as long as you are doing a good program.
3rd I would get embarrassed cause i have pride. You do to probably you are just to dumb to realize it. If you were trying too learn a language and it's taken you 10 years wouldn't you be a little embarrassed? Pushing yourself and try No to improve is a perfectly normal thing, are you saying you've never felt embarrassed cause you couldn't accomplish something?
Look man it isn't my fault you're so fucking weak. It's either your fault cause you are lazy or cause your stupid and have bad nutrition and training. Don't get mad at me. Blame your shitty parents and their shitty genes I guess.

Oye. First off, I don't think I'm that weak for my size. Weaker than others? Sure. But who the fuck cares?

Second, I absolutely do blame myself for not being stronger. I don't eat enough food, it's simple as that. I never blamed anyone else. Tho maybe my parents for their shitty genes, sure.

Third, do you know what "pride" is? It's fear, and in this case... insecurity. I'm insecure as fuck! Sure. That's why I work out, because I am insecure with how I look and how others see me. But the way you word it is that you're embarrassed for.... yourself? Because you care about what.... *you* think of you? That's fucking stupid and doesn't make sense. Something tells me that you actually do care what others think and you're just talking out of your ass.

Otherwise you are the most narcissistic person who has ever existed. And unless you're some psycho serial killer, I doubt that's the case.

LGD is badass and works amazingly. I put on 20% to all my lifts. ~7lbs of lean mass built.

the biggest thing that surprised me was the amount of energy and endurance I had. I could just keep fucking going. Every gym day was a shock on how much more I could lift and do.
shit got scary.

I ran 5mg for 8 months. next cycle I do will be 10mg for 12 months.

I didn't run pct . I didn't really feel any sorta problem. I got really mad one day about something that happened at work. but I don't think that's roid rage.

I recommend it.

Bro it's blowing my mind you don't get what I'm saying. You absolutely can be embarrassed in yourself. If you give something a half ass effort and reflect on it you can and should be embarrassed. That's called drive. The vast majority of people have it. If you actually don't that's amazing and that's probably why it's taken you 10 years to reach what most do in a year.
Also, pride has absolutely nothing to do with being insecure at all. I hope you're joking. Doing the right thing when no ones looking is a testament to someone's character and pride. It has nothing to do with being insecure at all. Bro I don't know what kind of life you're living but you need to pick up a book on life lessons or something cause you're fucked in the head. You even just admitted you're insecure.

>Youve been lifting weights for 10 years and you've never benched 255x5??????

I've been lifting for almost 10 years. I dunno if I can bench this.

different goals / genetics / not trying to go hard on bench press.

I've been training pretty solidly for those years. but hell I never been like
"yo lets hit 315 bench"

I got "lgd" from that site but I'm 90% sure it's a prohormone. Didn't experience any of the sides listed for lgd and noticed some gyno developing a few weeks in.

I'd stay away

im toronto fag.

goto enhanced athlete dot cum

First off why are you assuming I'm some douche where I'd talk like that? Like I said earlier I work out at night and I do it by my self. All I'm saying is I don't see how it's possible to not progress in that period of time. Surely by accident you'd make progress. I mean you're saying I'm "going hard", in reality all I'm doing is benching 3x5 twice a week. So if that's going hard I'd hate to see what easy is cause honestly I feel like I could be doing more.
And when you bring up the genetic thing that blows my king again, how haven't you guys gotten your hormones checked in all the this time? That lack of progress is insane. Again, if your hormones are ok you should've made more progress
Simply by accident at this point.

lol im not that guy that you were speaking to earlier.

everyone will look back on X number of years doing a hobby / goal and think. Wow herp depr why didn't I progress faster / do better.

its 20/20 hind sight. some guys just build for strength and mass faster / better.

I'm not sure why I can't bench press 100lbs dumb bell after 10 years of lifting. my goal was never to be super strength. it was more about gaining mass / aesthetics.

my lifts are okay. but im no super athlete

why do you guys care if your balls shrink?

also with e-stats. and people online im not sure what is. 1 rep max. Or SORTA did a 1 rep max and your buddy helped out. VS. My working set is 225lbs by 8 reps.

I find its hard to believe people on what they say

I agree with this but still I'm not e stating cause I'll admit I have some weak
Lifts. My D/L and squat aren't as high as they should be but my upper body has always been strong.
I know you aren't the same guy I didn't imply you were.
Bro it's not even hindsight, it's just common sense. I can't imagine going an entire year and not making any strength gains let alone a fucking decade. Common sense would tell me something isnt right and id do research.
So you're implying strength and aesthetics can't go hand in hand?

Everyone is insecure, stupid. If you weren't, you'd be fucking Jesus. Have you ever posted a picture to facebook or instagram? Or made a post on Veeky Forums or anywhere else? Have you ever asked yourself "why" you did it? If you haven't, I'll tell you why. For attention. If you do something for attention, you're doing it because you actually care what other people think about you. You want their validation, their approval. It's why you take a shower and put on deodorant before you leave the house. It's why you wear clothes you think are cool. It's why you make fun of other people with your friends. If you didn't care, you wouldn't *need* to make a facebook profile, or try to impress someone with your Mad Lifts on Veeky Forums.

If you care what others think about you, it's because you're afraid they might think of you in a negative light, or in a way that you don't desire. This is called an "insecuirty." Literally every single person on the face of the earth has it.

I hate to be That Guy, but "when I was your age" I didn't understand these things either. I didn't understand *why* I did the things I did. Why did I call that kid on a random forum a pejorative? Why did I get angry that Joe Blow accidentally bumped me on the street? Why did I say that stupid joke at that party? Most people go their whole lives not understanding these things. And that's fine! But I took the time and I can tell you, it makes life a whole lot less stressful. Especially because you'll understand what "stress" is. (Hot tip: it's fear.)

I know I'm falling on deaf ears here, but there are more important things in life than hitting those Big Lifts. And if you don't think there is, then that's fine! It's your life. You set your own priorities and your own goals. But don't ever tell anyone that it's a bad thing to have an insecurity or a fear, because that would make you a hypocrite. Unless you're Jesus. In which case, I doubt you would be posting on Veeky Forums.

>I can't imagine going an entire year and not making any strength gains let alone a fucking decade.

never said I've never made gains.

here is my whole 10 year lifting in a nut shell

>be 6 foot 115lbs
>start lifting
>super weak
>make huge progress
>180lbs 10 years later 15% body fat
>continue to make gains every year
>gains in different areas

I'm continuing to make gains, sometimes slow and sometimes fast. I've changed my workout routine many many times. I'm in this for the long haul so no that worry.
of course I wish / want to be stronger / bigger. but oh well.

Also FUCK ME for chrome autofilling my name in. Goddamnit.

Have fun stalking me, internet.

First off I never said everyone isn't insecure stupid learn to fucking read.
Second off I actually don't have a facebook or an instagram cause I'm. It an attention seeking faggot like you apparently.
Again, learn to read. I never said it's bad to be insecure. I didn't phrase it that way. Then you talk about me saying insults and yet you call me stupid? So you're dumb and a hypocrite that's great.
I also never said I didn't care what people thought of me. I literally never said that. Again, learn to read and stop assuming things.

>Bro I don't know what kind of life you're living but you need to pick up a book on life lessons or something cause you're fucked in the head. You even just admitted you're insecure.

So what were you implying here?

con't

>"just eat more"
>eat more
>get fat
>marginal strength gains
>lose weight
>build strength up

I'll amid to beating myself up for not being stronger or more mass. not sure If gaining 50lbs + of lean mass is making me slow down in gains.

herp derp I gained 50lbs in 1 year. yah but how much was fat?

herp derp I can squat 315lbs after 1 year of training. yay with a belt , shoes etc. and it was a shitty 1/4 squat.

I will admit to perhaps the following for not gaining more.
1. not being fully about this lifestyle
2. not setting CLEAR goals e.g wanting to bench 225lbs

Its hard to say which one it is. but at the end of the day. I enjoy lifting. its fun. and im not some super athlete by any means. but hell I'm determined.

most people I've talked to gain 20lbs in their entire gym life

also I've found in my lifting that I'll hit a PR or make a goal and its not enough. or im no satisfied. so there is that too.

I'm saying considering your strength is so low the gains are so small they might as well not even be happening.
Man look I'm not trying to insult you guys that much I'm just trying to wrap my head around this. Look why haven't you stuck to a single program? You probably aren't making gains cause you're doing so stupid ass made up program. And I can squat 315x3 full day with with no belt. And if you think that's impressive, cause it isn't, that's just relativity. Cause I look at guys who post here like lotus and I'm impressed.
I'm not implying anything I'm straight up saying that if he doesn't understand what pride is and what pushing yourself is and what that desire to improve is for yourself and no one else than he is fucked in the head. And his massive insecurity is probably the tip of a bigger iceberg.

you can delete your own post if it bothers you

>You probably aren't making gains cause you're doing so stupid ass made up program

10 years is time to try different programs. yeah my first program wasn't SS. but over time I've developed a program that works for me. I've changed rep ranges etc.

whats your background then? what weight did you start at / strength / age?

we've all been there where we've hit a wall. I'm not here to argue all day about weight lifting. but this happens

>herp derp I've done X
>you guys are pathetic

I've done around 10lbs of lean mass a year since I've started. its not that bad. with it getting harder as times goes on. which isn't that uncommon.

my gains have gone with. actual number gains / speed / depth / form.

No don't make the stupid mistake of getting on steroids.

how do i do that? I'm fuckin noobtown at this shit

depends on your Veeky Forums settings and what extensions you use if any

on my setup there's an arrow to the right of the post which shows many options when clicked, such as hide or delete. otherwise check the white box to the left of your post, then go down to the bottom of the page and click the delete button

Irc bio is the best. Goes through customs no issue.. Also enjoy ur b& for posting a link to SARMs distributor

Maybe we don't care about hitting Huge Lifts. Maybe we just enjoy lifting weights and not getting fat? I don't understand why this is difficult for you. I think you're just arguing for the sake of arguing at this point.

And the fact that you say it's a "massive insecurity" is telling enough.

Oh sweet, thanks. I think I did it. Do you still see it?

yes because I use an extension which allows me to see deleted posts but your post is deleted

Used irc as well, can confirm legit. Also SARMs aren't illegal, so why would he be b&?

Started at 23. I don't remember the numbers I started at but they were low. I hit 225 bench in about 6 months. It took me around 9 to hit 135 ohp and longer than a year to hit the squat and D/L numbers. Like I said before you should get you're hormones checked cause I was drinking and doing some drugs off and on that entire first year. At this point I'm not even making fun of you I legitimately want you to get help. Also you're program clearly isn't working for you. Ok again, 225 bench isn't a huge lift at all. If you think you need to be fat to hit that you're a moron. And it's difficult for me cause I literally can't understand it. I simply can't believe that you 2 have been lifting for so damn long and are still so weak. I'm not trying to be mean it is just so Mind boggling that these clear red flags didn't set off a light bulb in your head. And as far as not caring all I know is if I'm going to do something then I may as well do it well and give it a good effort. And with that being said again 225 is a low number. It's not impressive. You should have hit it by accident at this point.

are you a fat guy that was naturally strong in high school?

again its the internet and you're giving me all sorts of numbers.

yes some guys in the gym are just built for building strength. but everyone hits a wall.

how old are you now and how long have you lifted?

this

most guys I see in the gym aren't trying to hit huge fucking lifts. I goto good life a regular gym. most guys I see that are massive and doing lots are on a cycle and its clear to see.

some of the strength guys are overweight, all strapped and wrapped up.

10lbs of lean mass every year is pretty fucking good.

good enough for me!

it's a shame cuz there's some good life advice in that post. oh well.

>I hit 225 bench in about 6 months

if this was my goal in lifting I'm sure I would of done it in that time and that amount. for 1 rep max no problem.

>Ok again, 225 bench isn't a huge lift at all. If you think you need to be fat to hit that you're a moron.

What are you talking about? You're obviously not reading what I'm saying, so I should really stop entertaining this conversation. Oh well here we go....

I said that "enjoy lifting weights" and "not getting fat." I enjoy lifting weights because it helps me not get fat.

>And with that being said again 225 is a low number. It's not impressive.

Impressive to who? You? I'm not trying to impress you. It's impressive to me, tho! Because I'm a weakling, and to me that's a pretty good lift! Yay me.

Not fat at all.
Read above.
Starting benching at 135 so if you consider 1 PL strong then I guess so.
I know it's the internet but if you actually consider those numbers high or estat worthy that's embarrassing.
Again read above. 25 now only been lifting 2 years.
But again, my point was that it wasn't my goal. It happened naturally. I just started lifting and it simply happened. That's what's blowing my mind. You guys are acting like I'm some super focused Olympic athlete when in reality that's not it at all.
You do realize the stronger you are the faster your metabolism is right? Getting stronger is a benefit and side effect of lifting weights. For the 3rd time you should've hit 225 at this point simply by accident.

225 for how many reps?

also my upper body strength has always lacked due to rotator cuff injury

I havent read your post because it was too long but you have a very nice name, almost as nice as mine

>Starting benching at 135 so if you consider 1 PL strong then I guess so.

thats a solid place to start. no wonder why you got to 225 in 6 months.

herp derp baby gains.

dude I started at the fucking bar. 10lbs on each side was for me for a few months

I've also noticed most guy start at 160lbs. pretty decent lifts when they started.
maybe had a bit of athleticism in their family. or that strong fat guy as a kid in elementary school.

1 rep st first of course.
Makes sense. But I guess that also blows my mind. Have people like you never played sports or gone outside ever? Never had a job? I honestly always assumed when people said they couldn't bench the bar that that was a meme. Are you telling me it isn't?

And for the 3rd time I hit 225 in my early 20s.

And fwiw, the more *muscle* you have the more calories it will burn per pound. So, technically, a morbidly obese person can have a faster metabolism than a /fit person. And strength and muscle growth aren't exclusive. See: bodybuilders who lift volume over weight.

>Starting benching at 135

lmao. no fucking shit you got to 225 in 6 months you fucking retard .

jesus . e-stats.

why aren you at 315lbs you fucking weakling ?

>1 rep st first of course.

lmao. prob shit form or your buddy
"you got it ... you got it"

>couldn't bench the bar that that was a meme

wow you really are a fucking retard. get your IQ check and your hormones.

if you aren't benching 315lbs for 5x5 in the next year or so I'd consider you a check up with yuor hormones.

jesus christ.

yeah that's usually the case (obviously with this guy that keeps yappin). And thanks! Grade school was a fucking nightmare.