/fph/

Come here to hate fat people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nV9mz4zoSkM
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3695027/Amy-Schumer-showcases-knockout-body-strapless-bikini-Hawaii-beach-outing.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate fat people

I also hate fat people

I am neutral to fat people but I think these threads are funny.

Samefat

funny that you would write that because i also happen to hate fat people

I agree that fat people should not encourage or gloat about their fatness but that as long as it doesn't affect me I don't care

Don't sit beside me if you smell

That's not a fat person that's donald trump

We elected a fatso

>being mean to President Grandpa

A fatso has bang more girls than you ever will

Aaaaaand anyone cares about that why?

who cares faggot he's fat

At least I'm not fat

He's already lost a lot of weight. He was dieting during the election and still plans to lose another 20 so pounds. These photos are old.

- Trump internet defence force

If he has at least 20 pounds to lose, then he is fat

>buttmad lefties in this thread

I thought you all killed yourselves.

They said they did, on twitter

Which is literally real life, which means they literally killed themselves. And they won't shut up about it

>abloo abloo abloo stop saying trump is fat :"(((((

how can they? they threw their guns&rights away

>that feel when the sloots that hit on you are all well overweight

Why can't I have a normal grill express interest in me

God i hate fat people

lmao bullshit. Dude eats fast food exclusively and the only physical activity he engages in are golf and Twitter, the latter of which he does at 3 am while hopped up on amphetamines

He ain't lasting a full term

Jesus, Trump supporters are thin-skinned.

Somebody posts a funny picture of a dorky seventy year old man with a double chin and everybody starts rage posting

It isn't even a political statement, it is just silly.

Political figures will always be targets of ridicule and jokes...this one is even relatively harmless. People just like making fun of authority figures.

quit being such a bunch of insecure, whiny babies

altcuckers are the rights answer to sjws

post high test girls

That actually makes a lot of sense....

This

what a fat fucking pile of shit. did you see how he jumped when he thought he was being attacked on stage? kek, what a lil bitch. and he overreacts to any little comment. sort of like my lil sister crying about someone talking mean about her. what a fucking joke.

breh's I got this cute asian girl that i have class with's number. I don't know how i did it

what causes that cleft in fatty stomachs?
At approximately what BMI does the cleft appear?

please no

The belly button.

HIGH TEST

As a trumpfag, I agree. People need to learn to take it both ways.

BREHS

hi Tyrone, whens the next mixtape coming out?

look at this slob

Get a load of this normie ass cuck.

top kek

Read the sticky newfag.

Amazes me when liberals bitch about how much better and smarter they are than a man who has propelled himself to the most powerful office in the world. You're a loser like Bernie and Hilldog, user, accept it.

>hints of a six pack
>buns
jesus christ

How about you don't hate on other people and start working out on your own so you make yourself feel better because you accomplished something instead of laughing about others?

God, you guys are so pathetic.

>leftist boogeyman
>being scared of liberals

Pathetic

100% satire

Anyone got the picture where Pence looks swol as fuck?

What the fuck, Veeky Forums?

I'm a waiter at a restaurant, and I can't believe one of the tables I had tonight. Lesbian couple on a date. One was a knockout 10/10 that looked like a fitness model dressed to kill, she was wearing a crop sweater and even had defined obliques. The other looked like she might have a cute face but she was easily over 200 pounds, which we don't even usually get people morbidly obese eating here. Definitely on a date, tons of PDA, making out across the table.

And the hot one even paid.

>disgusting fat sack of shit at 245lbs and 5' 11"
>eating better and trying to lose weight
>at about 1500 calories a day
>cut a massive amount of sugar out of my diet
>feel lethargic as fuck all day

How long will this last? I'm fucking dying over here.

>feel lethargic as fuck all day
Multivitamins+ Creatine + Whey Protein
Even though you're on a cut it helps. It's what helped me stay energized and keep working out back when I was fatasfatass. Only problem is I stopped and started feeling lethargic again. Now I am back on track, losing weight, and working out everyday.

>being this new

the fat one was rich u dumbass

the hot one paying is her way of trying to show that money isnt an issue to her.

>>/r9k/thread/33450206

Strong retardation going on in this thread.

>youtube.com/watch?v=nV9mz4zoSkM

>I'm just waiting for the day that visceral fat liposuction becomes viable. Until then, I'll let the "just willpower brah, I'd know because I've never, ever been in your situation" crew regurgitate the shit they've read on the internet in my face.

Good God.

Shit. I'm not fat, but I'm still too dumb to link between boards.

Nah, it's a pricey place (with wine I think their bill came to about $250), and she paid with a platinum Amex.

I never thought I'd be jealous of a fattie, Veeky Forums.

>going to /r9k/
Yeah, you're dumb all right.

Do you live in florida? There's a lesbian couple in my apartment complex just like this.

New York.

you mad white boi

I for one applaud our negro brethren for their bravery. You couldn't get me anywhere near that with a rented dick.

You Fucking race traitor Faggot kill yourselves because your hapa children will if you don't

Calm down there friendo. I've got yellow fever. It's in my anglo DNA to go full colonial to spread my seed east.

Im not him but who honestly cares?
White women are impossible to get and their toxic "Me first, my needs are the only who matter" attitude is shit
If white girls were easy to get sex from and have a relationship with id say stick to your own kind but in these days...no

Life is short and i dont blame someone for seeking happiness and white girls are terrible at providing this

Are you American? Because fat girls are the normal girls now.

Did Americlaps really had to elect someone who's prime burger fat? When will they give us proper Veeky Forums presedential canidates? Everyone of them in the past years have either been fat, skelly or old

Trump is fucking you right in the ass at this moment, are ya winning yet son?

>has accomplished more than any other President Elect
>all of his picks have been fairly solid
He's not, but okay.

Anyway

I'm not just fat, I ignore obvious signs of problems. I am like 450lbs? Anyway here are a list of issues I notice and how I ignore them

>I cannot sleep on my back because it crushes my chest. I ignore it by sleeping on my side, fairly standard
>I cannot walk more than 5 yards. I ignore it by pretending to have an addiction to my Nintendo DS, and carry it everywhere then stop after 5 yards, and pretend to play it so I can rest. I just pretend my addiction to DS stops me walking not my size
>It hurts to breathe for up to 20 minutes after a meal. I get over this by eating ice cream for dessert that i pump full of air, and I pretend the struggles is just the digestion of air
>stomachs my chest beats hard like a stroke, I keep a notepad with 'chests dance dance revolution scores' where I pretend my chest was just playing DDR and I update whenever this happens
>can't move my arms to my side so I draw Mooray eels on my ribs and pretend my arms are fish avoiding them

I will be dead soon

If you're just going to give up then do so quietly. The fact you are suffering and have grown accustomed to it just speaks to your potential to change. If you can suffer with the physical pain/exhaustion and have the mental fortitude to recognize that these problems stem from your weight, you are fully capable of suffering the pain of dieting and exercise to increase your quality of life. Whatever you do is your choice, but don't come here seeking attention for a problem you caused.

Can you hurry up and go already? People like you are why my insurance was raised to 1/3 my wage with a $13,000 deductible and I completely dropped it.

>w-w-white master race

You are just an ugly loser bro, no need to sugar coat it.

That's a little harsh. I'm atleast unremarkably average.

Calling anyone who doesn't like trump a liberal and lumping them all together with Hillary and Bernie doesn't really make any sense.

I suppose it's simple though and let's you avoid having any actual political discourse beyond "my side won so suck my dick!" without actually understanding what's been won by whom.

>>stomachs my chest beats hard like a stroke, I keep a notepad with 'chests dance dance revolution scores' where I pretend my chest was just playing DDR and I update whenever this happens
I'm sorry but fucking kek

kys

Veeky Forums is /r9k/ except in that Veeky Forums decided to get healthy.

This thread is an unmitigated shit-show.

Veeky Forums is /r9k/ goes to the gym. Just like Veeky Forums is /r9k/'s mom took him to the mall.

You are doing this entirely to yourself man. Stop eating like a fucking pig and cut out all sugary drinks from your diet. Also try just to move around. Even if it's just 5 yards at the time.

It's just smellz

That nigga has more Test than all men in the world combined.

Dear /fph/, today I reached a personal milestone and it's also my birthday! I'm 5'10" and currently a 207lb fatass. As of today I've lost 20 kilos (44lbs) since I started months ago and I'm gonna lose 20 more before I'm done.

Jealousy is good. It means you've come across someone who has achieved a goal you may or may not have been aware you have set. The best thing to do when you are jealous of people is to approach them, befriend them and learn as much as you can from them. You will either find out they aren't at all like you thought, or you learn how to become better yourself.

Dreadful place that /r9k/. It feels nice and comfy to congregate with fellow losers and wallow together in misery, I know that first hand. But another thing I know from experience is that you will settle for that comfort and never try for anything better or to solve your problems.
Being with people like you is the last thing you should do when you're sad.

Change doesn't happen from one moment to another. It takes time, because it's a path that connects your current self and the one you wish to be. And that path hurts a great deal. You will have to deal with hunger, muscular exertion, people trying to bring you back down, and the lack of emotional shelter.
The concept of willingly going through great pain in order to redeem yourself is a very old one. We call it the Purgatory. Your vices (gluttony and laziness) lead you to hell (depression and terrible health). The purgatory is the way out.

How many here that post actually started fat and got better?

Besides Milo.

the neck on number 5 has to be shopped.

And anyone cares that he's fat why?

Happy birthday. What did you do to lose the equivalent of an armful of babies?

G E N E R O U S CURVES

Probably.
>not noticing Dylann Roof on the far right

Here's this also.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3695027/Amy-Schumer-showcases-knockout-body-strapless-bikini-Hawaii-beach-outing.html

>Being this delusional