How pathetic are manlets really?

pic related. Im 6 foot and I feel short although girls think im tall and muscular and cute. but nvm that. i know im a ugly dyel lanklet. but how badly must you people who are sub 5'10 feel? how are you not in constant states of depression. my ex literally told me she feels bad because short guys make her laugh. nobody takes you guys seriously. why not just end it all?

>making her laugh

girls love that you idiot. Fuckin lanklets when will they learn?

It's not easy. I'm not bad looking but I'm short.

That said I work at Target and I get eye fucked a lot despite a) my height and b) my job.

I'd feel like shit if I was ugly. Despite my height, my looks mean I'm meant for 7's and 8's. Height doesn't have this guarantee.

Yes I am in constant states of depression, which is why I'll be getting leg lengthening surgery to boost me to normal range.

Short males get no respect and are easily dismissable. There is literally nothing, NOTHING worse than being a short male.

Meh, no control over it unless you are insecure enough for surgery/hormones. Pure genetics but hey, at least we are not fat fucks that tries to implant obesity as the norm and as an ideal beauty standard.

>but how badly must you people who are sub 5'10 feel? how are you not in constant states of depression.

A pretty face trumps everything in looks. Most lanklets are facially unaesthetic. This is the main reason why manlets are able to reproduce.

tfw 6'4, handsome, and muscular.

feels good

>tfw 6'5 7inch dick blond and blue eyes

>You may never get gf or laid but you're stuck forever in the heads of the lanklets

wtf he's good looking and buff
>he fell for the manlet meme

>good looking

>6ft
>Lanklet

Nice try, manlet.

>he's
He was, user.
And yeah he killed himself because there is such immense pressure for men these days to be beyond perfect to be able to succeed in life
WIth media brain washing women with the male ideal and overall coverage from the internet standards for men are ever increasing

Number one cause of death amidst men between 15-35 in the western world is suicide, guess why?

>6 foot
>lanklet
I assume you live in mexico. You're barely out of manlet zone in America and in Europe, you'd still be a manlet (average young white male height here is 6'2)

Yeah Stop pulling numbers out your ass

Why do guys choose to play the game then?

Fuking checked mate. /pol/ is proud

Spite 2bphwy

Weak bait

true I actually have a short friend whos insanely good looking no homo and he gets girls. but still even then a lot of girls think of him as a child.

the real sub humans are ugly people, short or tall you'll always be passed over for the good looking person

good looking tall>good looking short>ugly tall>ugly short>fat anything

so basically all the women this guy gets are closeted pedos, next time a little boy is molested call up his ex's lol

yes but "average tall" or "not ugly not but not good looking tall" still beats "good looking short"

>tfw 5'10

It's no surprise that you're an ugly dyel lanklet OP. I figured that out when you started your thread by bragging about your height. Being short isn't ideal but it's not a massive problem. I'm a 5'2" alpha male/chad and my height hasn't stopped me from doing what I want to do.

>yes but "average tall" or "not ugly not but not good looking tall" still beats "good looking short"

keep telling yourself that ya ugly or average lanklet lol

Well for starters we actally have confidence. This in turn over comes other short fallings and lets us be interact with cute girls while social retards such as yourself whimper in the corner.

Height would help but it will always be second to confidence and social gains.

Who /babyface manlet/ here?

>drove to class today
>it was cancelled
>as I was leaving, a woman who worked there stopped me and asked if she needed to call my parents to come pick me up early
>I'm 24

the real question is what kind of man spends his time belittling (pun intended) other men

it's very strange behaviour, the sort of shit you'd expect from adolescent women

those who do it are insecure themselves so they try to feel better about themselves by doing so.

proven by science

>5'6
>living in the netherlands

> how are you not in constant states of depression.
oh but i am

well yeah, it screams of insecurity, but it's so extreme on Veeky Forums, well beyond memeing, all the copypasta and shit

i don't think most of the sub 6 feet guys get butthurt over it unless they're like sub 5'5 or way below the average height of males in whatever shit hole they live in

if the manlet obsessed autists spent half the time they put into making these threads in the gym they'd be gods

>present tense

An insecure lanklet pretending to be an insecure manlet pretending to be an insecure lanklet.
There is a beauty to shitposting this deep.

This meme only works against people with low self esteem

Are you Dutch or brown?

So all of Veeky Forums then?

>indian
ofcourse another reason to be in constant states of depression

we half play it, kinda

I think manlets are too over confident and try to overcompensate.. lanklets are never bullies it's always turbomanlets with a chip on their shoulder