What's the best way to get rid of silver stretch marks?

What's the best way to get rid of silver stretch marks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wlnypbOOZTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lazers

You can't.

gross.kys.

Former fatty or pregnancy? Post more pics

Tfw your body actually scars your skin to forever remind you how fat you were

embrace them
mine formed in a way that look cool as shit

I've heard about some guy in norway tattooing over them. Ring a few and ask them about it.

a tattooist, not some guy in norway.

There's quite a lot of cosmetic tattooing options to improve the look of damaged skin, there's even medical companies that are beginning to specialize in it.

Personally I wouldn't get rid of them, like said, embrace them. It's a reminder of a time when you were worse than what you are now. I had a major complex about mine, most of them are still purple and sore looking, but I'm also not a fat fuck and have proof of it now.

Those are war stripes girl!

>tfw girl
>tfw stretch marks everywhere that even when I get dat ass I'd still look like pic related

Kill me already

>implying anyone would care

If you have an ass like that, some all but invisible lines aren't gonna have people throwing up and running away.

>i suffer as a girl

>Kill me already
No one would give a fuck, youre a girl...as long as you arent fat you will still have thousands of guys throwing dick in your direction
Stop being a sad cunt, you live life on easy mode and need to put in more effort to fail than succeed so stfu

But I want to be perfect

An hero and re-roll

>But I want to be perfect

You're never going to be perfect. Perfection is a short window, and the conditions have to be just right from the start. Few achieve it.

If youre capable of speading your legs, youre overqualified as perfect in the eyes of around 75% of the male population and if you seek womens approval then you should know what all men across the globe already know.
Women are never satisfied and no matter how much you improve you wont be considered perfect or even good in their eyes

Enjoy life on easy mode or kys

Why would you want to get rid of free lightning tattoos?

>Easy mode
>Some losers wanting to stick their disgusting stinking organs in you
I just want to be perfect for my own satisfaction. Beauty is the ultimate power.

>perfection
>attainable

You can reach your peak, you can maintain it too, but you will never reach perfection. If you think you have reached perfection, enjoy the depressing insanity that you'll never be as good as you once were.

Slight stretchmarks on an ass this good actually look really good

silvers aka striae alba cannot be removed via any means other than excision.

i.e. somebody cutting the flap of skin they're on.

I will tell scientists to make me eternally young and beautiful

K.

>Ultimate power.
>Implying having the power to manipulate 50% of the population because they want to stick their dicks in you isnt power
Do you even logic, retard?
As even an average woman you have massive power over guys and can make em do just about whatever you want in 9/10 cases
If you want money just buy a webcam, point it at your fucking face and play the Flavor of the month vidya while asking for donations

you do what you want but you will never face a challenge in your entire life because of your gender

It's not me, someone else is shitposting...

Get bigger

>50% of the population
That is why your plan is pleb-tier. I want to go all out and want basic bitches to kill themselves because they cant achieve half the beauty i have no matter how they try. That way i will be invincible.

Tfw shoulders and back are a scarfest of neurotic me pinching the fuck out of my skin, and scratching open wounds when I used to be stressed.

I found a way to deal with the stress, and now my skin is healed they actually give my shoulders a rough tone that I appreciate.

>implying I don't like my Girls with tiger-stripes

>Lifting to impress women as a woman
Well, far be it for me to try and stop you but youre gonna find out the same thing that all the guys on this site have already found out
Women dont give a shit about anyone else but themselves and you are never good enough to her.

Enjoy your slow decent into madness as you strive to impress a group of people who are never impressed

>Women dont give a shit about anyone else but themselves
That is why they die of jealousy when they see someone better looking than themselves, hence my plan.

But they dont get jealous, they get hateful and proclaim that you are unhealthy, unnatural and whatnot and that they are the pinnacle of perfection
Surely, you as a woman must have noticed this from your friends?

Women these days dont submit because they are on a power trip

Don't worry about your stretchmarks.

youtube.com/watch?v=wlnypbOOZTs

>Surely, you as a woman must have noticed this from your friends
Im not friends with tumblrinas

You can't
let them act as a reminder to never abuse your body again

Just buy some skin whitening lotion or soap. It should balance out the difference in color of your stretch marks and ass.

Derma rolling helps reduce them but it takes a while