This is the first night ive slept away from my girlfriend in almost 2 years. Share feels with me Veeky Forums

This is the first night ive slept away from my girlfriend in almost 2 years. Share feels with me Veeky Forums

pussy.

ex gave me chlamydia, lied about it, and attempted to expose me to mutual friends when I called her a gross slut. Now she has threatened to get a restraining order if I ever contact her again.

time to lift the feels away

But i miss her warmth

its 1:21AM I have to wake up at 5:45AM

I get to work 16 hours tomorrow as...a firefighter.

I'm interested in joining the fire dept. any tips or help or knowledge you can share?

get a dogbro, youl wonder why you even had a girlfriend in the first place

Say goodbye to your gains

At least you have a girlfriend

>had tinder for 2 days
>3 mates so far

REEEEEEEEEE

Bless you for your service m8.

Stay safe m8

Good, fuck that gains goblin

I know the feel.

Once I got a night job we had to sleep apart every day. We broke up 2 weeks after that.

"Service." He's not in the military. He's an overpaid prima donna.

>Act like a confident degenerate asshole in front of women
>Attracted to me but they all think I'm a manslut
>Realize I can't just sleep around and need someone worth commiting to
I don't know how to attract the kind of women I want. I feel like I can only be the beta orbiter or the alpha fuccboi.

I caught my gf reading Veeky Forums robot smut.

I'm not sure if I should be proud or terrified.

Went a date with with a beautiful, 5'8" (5'5" manlet here) rich Russian girl (I'm a shitskin), ended up going back to her dorm and fucking, two days later she tells me we don't have enough in common for her to want to keep going

Gf broke up with me cause drinking. Been unemployed so have nowhere to go. Get to listen to her over the phone with other people. Have to sleep beside her in bed. Still cuddle her when she falls asleep because can't sleep otherwise.

Life sure is fun lately

Loved my ex, but hated sharing a bed. She'd wake me up numerous times every night. Tossing, turning, kicking, having nightmares, etc. I'd end up sleeping on the couch half way through the night... Which ended up fucking up my ulnar nerve in one arm.

I wish we went 1950s style and had two beds

>Have to sleep beside her in bed.
Get out now, you will NOT want to be in the same place when she starts dating other guys

If I leave it's to my friends couch and I'll set myself up for drinking again. I'm already going crazy though hearing her through the walls on the phone moaning and shit. It's either leave everything I have and possible go on a binge. Or be a mental wreck but still have food, roof, minor distractions (games and shit). She's going to a party tonight too, so that will be a tough sleep but I'm sure I can handle it. Just can't drink, need to be sover.

... said the overweight neckbeard sitting in his mothers basement.

Disgusting fat piece of shit, get a job faggot.

I feel you pain friend, i went through a break up and left my home because of it simply because i know girls rejoin the dating scene very quickly after a breakup and its super easy for them to get guys so i knew what was coming

Just survive user, its gonna be hell but you will hopefully make it

>need to be sover
F