The only reason I'm so fit is because I have no friends, no social life...

The only reason I'm so fit is because I have no friends, no social life, and going to the gym is my only form of outside contact.

Are you me? Except for the being fit part

Honest question, naturally pretty social:

Are you guys trying to make friends and meet girls and what not?

Are you actually thinking you're going to stay that lonely forever or are you working towards having a more fun social life?

Are you me?

Bro are you me?

brosef where do you meet girls after college. help.

Im kinda of a no social lifer, only because I seem, as a person, to value human connections much lower than I should.

Didnt miss any of my friends or family when I went to Uni for my first semester (14 weeks) but pretended I did obviously.

I have a fuckbuddy but purely because she is autismo and as socially fucked as me, (and because my body is in decent shape).

No, I'm working on myself before I try to make a friend/gf.

At least, that's what I tell myself.

On the uni thing, I mean I loved the solitary feel of it, living alone, being alone, relaxing in my bubble while having flat mates I could drink with once a week.

thats dumb, you work on yourself while doing all the other nonsense. it's a live project. just put yourself in places where youre meeting new people as much as possible. see what happens.

That"s no good man. You are only going to get to the continuous state of 1/3rd making it. You have to get working on the other fields of your life.

Interesting thanks.

>I'm working on myself before I try to make a friend/gf.

Wouldn't really recommend waiting to get jacked or something, there's plenty of physically unattractive people with awesome fun lives and even hot girlfriends. It's very likely mental man.

I can agree on holding out before getting a gf, no reason to force it if you aren't ready.

way to leave me hanging

if you previously lived a studious life and are out of undergrad I think college is a desert. I don't meet anyone who isn't married or relatively attractive

Yea, you guys are right. I need to just put myself out there again when I can and roll with it.

Leave you hanging? I can't help you dude. It's up to you. Check out real social dynamics, they really helped me get out of my shell.

People think I'm doing fine but on the inside I'm falling apart. I think I'm losing it.

Online, bars, through friends (protip: make a goal of befriending a bunch of hot girls. Friendzone them hard, be very observant of the men they find attractive and replicate what works, check out resources like real social dynamics to get a better understanding of how women think, and they will set you up with their friends basically if you are not creepy and reasonably attractive.)

im tempted to post a pepe. get out of my shell? im not in a shell, im asking for venues to meet new people on a regular basis. im new to being graduated, and its a problem most people have. youre probably still in college you degenerate and are speaking from your high horse and not from experience.

> acting like there isnt a difference between college life and post college life

fucking really now

Due to loneliness or what dude? If lack of human connection with a woman is the problem you can work on yourself. I swear I don't work for real social dynamics lol but I can't help you here and they have some good resources.

Depression, brain fog. I get bored with every woman I'm with. My friends aren't intellectually stimulating. I'm having trouble cutting weight. I have a law degree and a job waiting. But I feel like shit all day every day. I miss smoking pot. I quit for too long and now it gives me panic attacks.

Health insurance kicks in Jan 1 though. Blood panel first, see what I'm missing. Then antidepressants.

I have a boyfriend but I don't really have friends outside of that... I don't know how to make friends. I feel like I intimidate people because I seem like I really have my life together (pretty, smart, fit), but also in college all people want to do is drink and act like sluts. I don't like doing that, but I'm not autistic either so I can't hang out with autists.

So the gym is basically my social life, oh well.

not really an answer. no one outside of tv shows finds meaningful connections in a bar. dating apps are alright but too superficial i liked the process of in person meeting people. and im too young for dating websites. dont like my friend's taste in girls.

the question is where do you meet a steady stream of new people, but maybe the reason why no one can answer it is because there's no real answer. w/e ill just keep plugging away at the things im passionate about and accept that the dating pool is smaller i guess. it sucks but what can you do.

be more openminded. you may find out the sluts arent actually sluts. also stop thinking so highly of yourself.

It's okay if you're not autistic user.

>Y-you can hang out and watch Chinese cartoons with me anyway

well here's my problem

I can't go to bars anymore as I'm too old, all of my friends are settled so I only see them once every few months and if I do it's with all the same people so I can't get it through there and I work with only men

I tried online dating but literally never gotten any reaction except from a south-afrcan chick I had drunkposted to as a joke

I literally have no option left except to talk to people outside of normal social engagements and that's a one-way trip to creepville

I've been openminded... I've found a couple of good friends but I feel like everyone has like a giant group of people. I'm just really introverted I guess.
Also I just described myself with adjectives that describe me. I worked hard to make myself look good and I've studied hard all my life. Probably wouldn't describe myself that way if my name were attached but this is anonymous so idgaf

Idk, unlike master womanizer over there I actually speak from experience. I always hung around the frat guys and from the stories assumed the sorority parties, especially the top girls, were huge sluts. Then I went to stay at a sorority house, and the girls were, surprise, super regular people. They fetishized alcohol too much, but I mean everybody wants to be cool, and they were pretty young. We had nice convos about where we came from and whatnot, nice wholesome stuff.

Ya but don't flaunt it otherwise people will be uncomfortable around you and think youre a narcissist or whatever. Same problem. I brag about it but I do it in a way that people dont take me seriously, but that's my personality so I get away with it.