Known as the autistic guy at the gym

>Known as the autistic guy at the gym
>mainly becouse i dont have any friends
How do you make friends Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/free-personality-test
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk

theres a few military guys at my gym that i fucking hate and one of them works there

the most brainwashed stuck up retards ever. ALL they think is military

Source on quiz?

>Personality Type B
B stands for beta you are a shame upon us INTJ's

16personalties and celeberitytypes style test a and b

No you do with stupid conments like that.

No, u

Ah yes, the mottofag in action.

>no friends for 12 years now

What site is this?

Any INFP bros in here?

im INFP. is INFP the most common type?

INFP here as well.

ISTP master race reporting in

>You feel more energetic after spending time with a group of people.

Absolutely. I feel miserable if I go a day without talking to people. Fortunately im always around people

Most people on the internet seem to be that type, Id say. Extroverted types cant handled being by themselves too long so they are more outside instead of posting on image boards

ISTP master race here

any ENTP bros?

Who enfp-t bro here?? Social Intuitive master race checking in

ENFP is the overly social butterfly crazy ideas guy

You're basically a M A D M A N user. I'm a little jealous.

I'm INFP, kill me.

Kek. Genuinely Not even trying to be an attention seeking douche, but im pretty unstable, it works in my favor though because i always somehow win people over.

No one in this tread is as alpha as me.

No only 4% of the population is INFP. But it's probably more common at places like Veeky Forums.

As an Ausfag in the military, I understand this. The yanks on our base flood our gym 24/7 and seem to think they're all war dogs impressing each other with war stories.

>Alpha
>39% feeling
>42% introverted

Wut?

>to be alpha you must be an uncaring, dick with no self confidence
Spotted to INTJ

WHAT SITE IS THAT

It's not because you don't have any friends.

Isfp masterace here

>INTJ
>Avoidant
>Schizotypal

ain't I just a barrel of fucking laughs I guess.

I'm an engineer and am 96% introverted and 67% feeling. It's no wonder i have problems with being a chatty kathy / being on skype all day.

I've been called charming by coworkers and people have said, "did you ever notice people really like being around you?". That being said, i don't have as many friends as you'd think. When you get into your late 20s, everyone gets married and moves away. Kinda sucks

Extroverted*

Shit

me

ok i foudn the site

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

also my personality test is accurate.
i care a lot about peoples i develop feelings for.
but i also have the "gift" of empathy, wich is both a gift and a curse to me since you can feel when your gf have something bad hapening even if shes in another city, but also can feel the stress/sadness of peoples near you.

ENTJ-A
Who /mastersofcivilization/ here?

ENTP-a Here, i laugh at you, beta cucks

I was 6 weeks ago, this is me now.

>sport

not really, thats pretty balanced. 57% to 43%

My point was that myers-briggs is horse shit.

You faggots and your indecisiveness. Its all over the place. 40%-60% intro vs extroverted big fucking deal

Logician spending time on /fit, interesting

So i have been super intelegent all these years

In a mobile fag

ENFP-T checking in.

Teach me your ways please

>tfw not able to work under someone who is less intelligent than I am, or someone who just lets me do my shit withour bothering me ;_;

>Myers Briggs personality tests

Literally astrology tier

Iktfw

Luckily for me, I have a boss who knows this and realizes I am smart enough to manage my own shit. So I ask her what I should do, and we make a plan together of what should be executed, or I give suggestions and aks if its okay of I do A, or B.

>tfw living as a natural warrior in an age not meant for us

When is ww3 starting lads

>tfw intp
When drunk i turn into entp. Best feeling ever. I'm jealous

I'm still a teen, going off to uni in a few months.
Let's see what happens.

Invest a lot of time in finding the right friends there. I felt quite misarable for some time, because I didn't do that and stuck with people who showed no initiative or did new things.

gl

Hmm thanks. I'll also get some relevant intern experience for professors.

>tfw not an entj
I'm actually really jelly

is entj bad?
just asking for a friend.....

I hate to have to tell you guys this but you have autism. They're likely just shooting the shit and you're freaking out about it like "omg so conceited wow think ur better than me".

>INTJ
How do I know that 90% of Veeky Forums is going to be this

INFP here. Shit sucks.

What are introverts even good for? Do we even contribute to society anywhere near someone who is extroverted? Humans are social creatures, man. I always saw introversion as a weakness

I like my character, however if I am understimulated I get depressed. It is nice not to give a shit about what people think of me, or to take shit from people. Also nice is the sheer amount of willpower I have to get me through stuff just to achieve a next lever in life.

All in all I think the character has a good set of characteristics, but it has its pitfalls.

Why does anyone at the gym know this much about you? Do you just go up and tell people you don't have any friends? Go in, do your workout, and leave. Why is that such a difficult concept to grasp?

we are naturally attracted to this site, it's a really weird niche it hits upon

I can't explain to my friends why I like Veeky Forums so much and can't escape it

Veeky Forums is great because:

>You can share you feels with like minded people under the veil of anonimity
>You can fuck with people/trigger them under the veil of anonimity
>No social pressure
>There's a lot of like minded people, and the boards merge you together for people with common interests
>There's always something new to discover, and the content of it is less pussy of shit you see/read on regular newssites or kikebook

ENTP-T

Though I think this test is incredibly flawed in that most people will answer with how they want to see themselves instead of how they are.

Yeah, also

>essentially no censorship so everything is face value
>meme nebula

A lot of people are turned off by the antiquated site design and confused by the layout

these are the kinds of casuals that will thankfully flee for reddit and buzzfeed and keep us pure

None of my old buddies are around anymore and the ones that are turned into boring NEETs.
I've been thinking of just selling all my shit and hitchhiking around the world.

But you'll never do it I bet.

I don't know how I feel about this.

Be nice to people and interesting.

how do i be interesting?

>be nice to people
by doing what?

He's talking about being polite, you mong.

i am polite, now where are my friends?

Your mother has autism.

Read How to Win Friends and Influence people by Dale Carnegie for a little help.

I took the test at the beginning of the year and I got ISTP along with ESTP but now I retook it and I got ISFP. What do any of you fags think happened? I think I became more patient and mature because now I take the time to think about my feelings and stuff. I also think I had ego death too but Im really unsure of that. Also Im clear of all mental disorders or social anxiety according to a police department test or whatever it was called..

>100% introverted

holy moly

Yeah dawwwg I got ISFP too what job do you work as? Im interested in engineering or to work in the military.

INTP master race

Boop

ISTJ-T

Not all of it was accurate. I'm full of contradictions and the text describes me as the most dependable, hardest working robot. Not sure I answered all the questions correctly but then again, my personality can be summed up as "well, it depends"

Fuck you chad

Where my ISTP niggas at

INFP here. Where you all at

Dude I hate being around people in large doses but I have a great group of friends. INFP here as well, and just because you're introverted doesn't mean you're useless or weak. I'm a program manager at a youth treatment center, and our personality type definitely helps with being accepting to all the kids that come through regardless of the situation they came from.

I usually get INTP, I sometimes get INFP when I take the test though.

I don't know how, but I got ENTP while getting an overwhelming introvert score.

ESTP-A (aka chad) master race reporting in

INFP here.

This one's pretty accurate for me desu, looking at the pages of descriptions.

Mobile fag, got one more

I have a hard time finding a job I enjoy because I want to be below average so I'm constantly breaking a sweat to keep my job, but the majority rest on seniority or incompetence.

Alpha coming through

ENTP

Can someone explain to me what exactly they mean by 'Anti-Social'?

Well if your 'friend' is an Entj, he should consider himself lucky

Yes, if you want to figure out your actual personality type, you shouldn't rely on the tests. Research the different types and see which one relates to you as a person. Around half of the people who take the test get a different result the next time they take it.

Well, they don't mean it by the standard normie definition of anti social, which basically means unsocial. But the actual definition of anti social is disregarding of social contacts and limits, such as breaking the law and being rude. People who are anti social are of the criminal disposition as they don't tend to believe in man made rules.

Autistic architect represent

Fun fact; intj is a very small portion of the population but roughly 40% of Veeky Forums users

yeah Veeky Forums is mostly infp/intp/intj by the looks of it. Basically autism types. Veeky Forums is a little different than other boards it seems though.