Is egg whites, grits and american cheese a good Veeky Forums breakfast?

is egg whites, grits and american cheese a good Veeky Forums breakfast?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/search/username/lotus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't know what the fuck "grits" are, your cheese is disgustingly fake, and why the fuck aren't you eating the yolks? You can't actually be that memed by cholestrol shills

Holy fuck you are new. Literally Ronnie Coleman's breakfast. You are the cancer. Thee cancer.

You americans are fucking repulsive.

As are the rest of the filthy animals that identify with the human race. Doesn't change you being cancer on this board.

dirty nigger

Yes users constructively and unironically commenting on threads with genuine and original responses are cancer. Not tripfags spouting the same memes every night.

We're the cancer not you.

Which memes do I spout every night?
desuarchive.org/fit/search/username/lotus/

I generally like a couple eggs in the morning with sausage and milk.

lotus is actually one of the good trips, stop trying to be edgy and fuck off

>t. lotus

gee I wonder who could be behind this post

Sausages and milky bars?

> please people! look up my name! read my posts! PLEASE!

Let me guess - one sausage attached to two eggs, and the milk comes at the end?

In 1588 days (Aug 12, 2012 - Present) I've posted 3997 times. Oh man I must be screaming for attention on Veeky Forums with a whooping 2.5 posts a day.

Where am I spouting memes in my posts? Contextually that's why the link was posted.

cut the crap and give us your current from.
with heigh weight and lifts my mang.

Still on a +500kcal surplus 5'11 @ 201lbs (six pack/full quad separation/vascularity forearms to chest). Front squatting 455lbs for doubles currently, back squatting 505lbs for doubles currently. Benching 315lbs for 4 sets of 6-8. Haven't been deadlifting as much as I'm focusing on weak points. Off to bed.

5 pl8 squat is incredibly impressive.
Good job mang.

Thanks man. Gotta close the gap between my squat and deadlift. Off to bed for real now.

That shit looks disgusting, what the fuck.

>screencapping a comment you wrote yourself

fucking manlets