Be 20

>be 20
>gf 18 at the time (a year ago)
>she mentions these shoes she really wanted for a while
>spend money and buy it as a gift to her ($220)
>shes really happy loves me says would never ever want to leave me
>literally 3 weeks later
>she tells me a friend of her got a brand new CAR as a gift from her boyfriend and starts comparing
>tells me im greedy and she deserves better
>blocks me on phone whatsapp everything
>leaves me

What the fuck man I thought a relationship was about caring and loving eachother and now about how much one buys for another I couldnt even afford a car myself..

>What the fuck man I thought a relationship was about caring and loving eachother

haha no

>20

good you've learned relatively early
they have no loyalty

protect yourself in the future
good luck

She can get a guy who looks better than you and who can afford to buy her a new car within a few days unless she sticks with you, why should she stay with you again?

Break up with her.
If she wants expensive things tell her to get a job (or a job that pays more). You are 20, you are supposed to get your life on track and set everything right and not spend every thought and penny for a braindead girl.

You fucking manchild, you allowed her to become spoilt and nurtured that trait. Don't spend that kind of money, unless you're already long term.

>she mentions these shoes she really wanted for a while
>spend money and buy it as a gift to her ($220)

How can you get obsessed with objects? It's just a thing made to be used (the shoes, not the woman, or maybe the woman too?).

>there is some crazy idiot out there who bought his gf a car

>buying a pair of two hundred dollar shoes for a skank

He fell for the gf meme

Fucked up thing is the friend who got the car was SEVENTEEN and the boyfriend who bought it was TWENTY FIVE

fuck dude I thought the shoes were a pretty nice relatively expensive gift for our age

Or am I wrong

Makes sense, doesnt it
In a world where competition for women is so strong why wouldnt you provide everything she needs to make her stay?

I wished this happened to me at 20. this is ALL women some are better at hiding their bullshit and more manipulative but in essence that is a woman

She left him dummy. Learn to read

No you're a bellend for spending that on a casual teen/young adult fling you autistically mistook for 'serious business'.

well the story gets worse and worse. as if that "relationship" is going to last more than 1-2 years max.
since he's basically paying her to sleep with him, prostitutes would've been the cheaper option

also, i never spend more then 20-30 bucks on a gift

Be happy she left you before you wasted even more money on that gains goblin. Good riddance.

You learned that lesson early and relatively cheaply. Do better next time.

Get a gf as emotionally damaged as you or more. She was sexually assaulted and lived on the street for a little while and I helped her find a place then became the first guy to actually make her orgasm. She's attached to my hip now. If I told her to jump off a bridge she probably would and it's an odd feeling being loved so much.

Judging by the picture, you're dutch, right? Our women are greeedy bitches, you should've known better.

Where to find emotionally damaged girls?

Lets say I actually had bought an 18 year old girl a car..what would she desire after? A house? A rolex watch? An open relationship? Lol fuck

She was testing you.

The fact that you caved and brought her the shoes just because she was whining shows you are submissive and beta.

She didnt leave you because of the car, she left you because you bent to her will so easily and lost respect for you.

Girls test guys they're with all of the time. Just do what you feel in your heart instead of what she wants. If she sits there complaining about you not buying her shoes and you feel shes being selfish and spoilt then tell her that rather than caving to her demands. Girls are manipulatve by nature and WANT to find a guy who doesnt fall for thier spell because it shows a guy is mature and has leadership qualities.

It's just not a good bet to make. What's the reward for all that money spent or, what is more likely the case, debt incurred?

Kanker nederland
Poolse meisjes lijken helemaal niet zo hebzuchtig etc

Waar vind ik er eentje

>What's the reward for all that money spent
A chance at getting laid and having a relationship
Not saying thats worth the money but sadly women are valuable in the dating scene and men are not so men need to constantly up their offer to get a girl

> how to fuck up a shit test 101

if you're not memeing this up then you dodged a huge bullet

could you imagine being the poor sap she ends up with

>Expecting mature thinking from a 18yo

Wait

>Expecting mature thinking from a woman

Dude, start learning about life.

What is memeing even

>r9k

Booga booga

This. Enjoy your ban OP newbitch.

Most used up whores are emotionally damaged. Just look for the girl who got dumped 4+ times.

i know no such girls, most who have been dumped several times have new bfs soon after
fuck

you dodged a bullet, be happy

>feelposting on /fit is new

If only

>18
>shes really happy loves me says would never ever want to leave me

First of all, she's 18 so don't expect maturity/common sense. Secondly, who the fuck mentions not leaving you just because you bought them something they wanted? As if your relationship was contingent upon purchasing gifts for her? The fuck, man...

Can I get some background on the girl? Like, what's her family like (is her mom a bitch), education, conditions of upbringing. I want to know if she's acting like this because she's just crazy or if she grew up in an environment that would encourage this thinking.

>poor

Funnily enough I'm in a similar situation. Gf has severe anxiety and has suffered from anorexia in the past. Even has a suicide attempt under her belt, but she's mostly okay now. I'm the only one who made her orgasm as well.

She loves me so much that she's almost become dependent on me. It's kinda sad really, I need to find her some friends and hobbies. Being someone's entire world gets annoying.

>describing my ex

Maybe it's the same girl.

Anyways it ends with her cheating on you, damaged goods always cheats.

Find a nice normal girl. Don't listen to her lies.

Of course you will ignore me because of your narcissism 'I'm so great how can I be cheated on? Where would she find better lamo'.

And even though you say it's annoying, you love it, makes you feel really wanted, desired to be needed so badly.

You won't listen to a word I'm saying because you're "different'. and what I'm saying jut doesn't apply.

I feel bad from you but you'll learn

>always talk to girl at my work when we run into eachother
>a couple months ago she gave me a high five and kind of held onto my hand after
>yesterday i almost bumped into her on accident and she put her hand on my arm as i let her pass
>going to talk to her about christmas shopping and try to get her to mention a bf if she has one
>first woman to touch me in 9 months

>A chance at getting laid and having a relationship
why not just pay directly for the pussy

She's never had another boyfriend so it's not the same girl.

In terms of narcissism, you're right dude. I'm great, but if she wants to leave or gets sick of me then that's cool too. I'm young and ultimately I have every intention of dying alone. And it is annoying, I cant make plans on the spur of the moment without her having a minor panic attack.

You gotta stop generalizing every person you meet. Not all girls are sluts, not all blacks are niggers, not all Muslims are terrorists. I know I'm going off on a tangent, but I think you're outlook to those around you would improve if you stop pigeon holing everyone you meet and evaluate everyone on a person by person basis. You'll lead a lot more fulfilling life.

>gave me a high five and kind of held onto my hand after
That's sounds mildly uncomfortable.

Yeah you are me, and yeah, she is lying to you.

Sigh.

>never had an orgsm before
>never had a boyfriend

you will feel so stupid for believing this shit

Polen?

i fell secretly in love right then and there tho

Just let him keep going until she suddenly gets cold/argumentative/snarky with him, cheats on him and it all comes crashing down dude. Its the only way he'll learn.

I dunno dude, we've been going out 3 years and living together 1.5. She's told me she used to do weird sex stuff with her brother ffs. I trust her and will trust her until she gives me reason to doubt.

Although I appreciate your bitter wisdom.

I feel bad though because

>gets cold/argumentative/snarky with him, cheats on him and it all comes crashing down dude.

It's such a bad feel when you realize the person that cared about you so much and made you feel so loved... didn't.

How? You don't even know her dude. Don't be a big faggy Romeo, be a Hamlet.

Or at the very least make a drunken pass at her at your work christmas party.

Feelings are transient man. She did love and care about you. But sometimes things dont work out and its just sad that people are so afraid of confrontation they use cheating as a means to end a relationship.

>gf 18
Her brain is undeveloped.
Even when it is fully developed she will see money as one of the most important attributes in a man.

idk im probably just pretty lonely. we have really great chemistry and she can hold a conversation. she was leaving early once and i asked her to take me with her and she said lets go!

been feels ever since breh...........

Sorry bud but watch out. Sometimes emotionally damaged girls like to burn bright and then they quickly look elsewhere for the same feeling.

It literally just happened to me. She will always be chasing after the honeymoon phase high.

It really does fucking suck brah. Fuck.

200$ for anything is about as expensive as an average 20 year old should go.
Shame that they were spent on a spoiled twat. At least you have learned how much words mean to a woman if it comes out of her own mouth.

Seen Dr. Strange? "Time will tell how much I love you"

>complaining about the natural order of things

stay beta

women literally should go for the smarter, richer, funnier, better looking men than you

>buying a girl a $220 gift when you're not married

Keep it under a hunnet bro and only for birthdays/christmas

And if she doesn't accept that, leave. No need to get an economic leech. Women cost enough as it is with all the going out (even if they pay for half)

Sure dodged a bullet there m8, let it be a good lesson for you ^^

Her parents are officialy divorced but her dad lives in the house and sleeps on the couch

They used to fight alot when we were on skype she told me they were fighting etc

You guys are on a slippery slope

My ex the same, reclusive, book worm nerd, anorexic, no friends

Got her to join gym, eat well, gave her confidence, introduced her to people, took her on road trips and to parties... First guy to fuck her and could make her squirt like I was pressing a button.

Then bam, "I.. I just don't think you're the right guy for me, and we've got our whole lives ahead"

What a copout, honestly would have been happier if she had just said I wanna break up so I can fuck other dudes and be a college slut... Because at least it would have been the truth

Lift weights and fuck bitches... Don't commit yourself until their looks run out and they have a good career

At least you learned something about (some/alot/most?) women OP. Or at least this one, is materialistic trash. Besides the guy buying the car for his gf is a fucking beta as well unless he's stinking rich.

I'll never understand why you guys cry about losing some real nasty slut. Isn't it good you're no longer with someone like that?

It's because they don't realize how bad she is, in their eyes she's a perfect princess

Do the cost-benefit calculation for yourself user
Sometimes having something shitty is better than nothing at all and most of the time the options are between no girl and a shitty girl

That fucking sucks to hear bro. Those situations always suck where you build your partner up and improve their lives by a huge amount and invest so much for them to just change and turn their back on you.

I know it's not the thing you want to hear but don't get too jaded, you're too young for that shit

Yup, same thing happened more or less to me.
She didn't have that many friends during the relation, then she went to college and bam.

Looking back the relationship wasn't gonna last anyway, and while she was starting college i being 5 years older started to live on my own. To much of a lifestyle difference. At least she actually admitted she wanted to slut around again.

Moral of the story: don't invest in 18-21 year olds, they are easily impressed but will not guarantee long term unless they are anti social. Also they are shit in bed.

Building up on this, 200$ is like anniversary & birthday & christmas all in one.

Honestly if all the girl looks at is the price tag, you should be dumping her, because it will only get worse from there.

The fact that she expected anything from you, other than your company, means that you fucked up.

Stop being a beta provider. Unless you share children you should not be spending money on a woman.

ik snap ook niet waarom

nederlandse types zijn super lelijk, fucking grote kin

I've done the cost-benefit calculation and the cost greatly outweighs the benefit of dating some really shitty girl.

damn i hope that girl gets run over by a car which was a present.

It depends on what position you are in
Either you are really horny and want a girl or youre very scared of being alone
These two might tip you over to the stay part instead of telling her to fuck off

Im not trying to defend staying with shitty women, im explaining why guys do this and mainly fear of being alone and lack of datable options
looked at the single market lately? fuck me if there is one single serious girl on it who isnt completly toxic or a hambeast

Mate, uberhaupt Nederlandse chick klemmen. Je had haar gewoon moeten gebruiken voor seks en zodra ze een attitude krijgt dump je die shit. Genoeg sletjes op de plaatselijke uni

Oh man, I'm not jaded... I got my life setout, honestly getting dumped by her was the best thing to happen to me financial and health wise, Never been in better shape, never fucked so many chicks in a month... Been recommended for a good role in defence force, just started a security operations certificate and looking to study law.

To be fair though the first couple months are always a bitch at the end of a long term relationship, but any man worth his salt comes out better after it all anyway.

>girl at my work

no

no NO NO NO NO

NEVER DIP THE PEN IN COMPANY INK

Trust me son I FUCKING KNOW what I'm talking about. Do NOT do that, it can and most likely WILL end badly. Just don't, never a girl from work, unless you or her just now quit. It's never good.

Story?

Literally my biggest pet peeve is dudes who encourage this shit especially with some basic ass motherfucking pumpkin spice grew up in a middle class valley home outside of the city but I'm a pretty young woman so like everything is magical tier boogie ass motherfucking fake blonde tye dye hippy shirts and rose tinted spectacles ass bullshit pop culture 7/10 who literally lives in some sort of dreamworld where her 9-5 job doing secretary work for $18 an hour in the big city is admirable and unique hashtag bigcitybigdreams I am SO mature guys like woah

I really wish this wasn't true for the ones I've known, senpai.

I just found one who had been cheated on. Everything I do makes her happy and she's pretty much appreciative of time spent with her, in her mind that's the best gift I can give.

This thread reminds me of why I want to kill myself, lol

In your mind in her mind it is.

In reality it's probably a lot different and she's just to awkward to say it, or isn't invested in the relationship so she's just riding it out until a better prospect comes along

It's been that way for about 5 years now so I guess I'm doing something right.

Literally nothing to do with Veeky Forumsness.

The same exact thing happened to me.

congratz OP, you're now cured of the gf meme

Ah but Dimitri, if we are not fit on inside, how can we be fit on outside

Ah....be glad you learned this lesson so early.

No matter what, no matter who you are, what you have, what you do.....

Women, at least western women, are never satisfied....for long at least.

Theyll always compare themselves to people they know, people on tv, the kardashians. Theres always a guy with MORE money than you, with a bigger cock, with a nicer face....and they think they deserve it all. Stop trying to satisfy an insatiable beast and instead try to satisfy yourself or at least people who have shown loyalty to you.

wat

Go rent a nice car, send her a pic of you standing in front of it saying "Merry Christmas babe heres ur gift" she'll take you back no doubt. Then invite her out with it. Drive her "on a date" to some "expensive restaurant" far away, and just drop her off in the middle of the ghetto and never speak to her again, make sure she leaves her phone in the car too. Do burnouts in the car and buy yourself something nice. Don't mess with whores again brah.

Get emotionally rekt, son. As said, you're getting a chance to learn from it and not make the same mistake again.

>but not all wuhmen are...

Yeah, they're all like that. Doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, that is how it is.

You know it's crazy, pretty much all women I flirted around with, dated and fucked seem to end up hating me while we started off well. I don't get this shit, I did my best, every contact ended on good terms, then I need a break from the social exposure, when I step back into the light they started hating me.
C'mon you know? I liked them, I just needed a break from acting confident and exposing myself. Don't fucking hate me.

Fucking cuck.I don't even pay for my gfs coffee when we go out and she's crazy for me.You need to set up the rules from the beginning.If she doesn't like the way you handle she's the one who loses.Women love to be controled.If you treat her like a princess she thinks she has you in her pocket.I was fit and was single.Now that i haven't trained in 4 months have the chance to cheat on my gf with 2 other girls.It's all because i realised bitches ain't shit

u alright there?

how did you NOT realize sooner that she's a massive gold-digging whore?

why do you care?

If you treated her like trash she wouldve probably never left you. Im not some le nice guy fedora tipper but lets be honest women are attracted to assholes.