XCS

250mil total
10mil circulating

I'm really conflicted here, can anyone explain to me a scenario where this doesn't end badly? I really like the project and the wallet but can't wrap my head around this.

Bump

>Anonymous devs
How stupid can you be?

how many havent been mined yet or minted whatever

also i heard there was a coin burn coming or is that bs?

that wallet though.. comfy as fuck

> anonymous dev
> who is satoshi

Yes, this is totally comparable. It's not like Satoshi needed to remain anonymous to avoid the (((central banks))) taking him out.

This coin is ripe for pumping. It won't take much cash flowing in to skyrocket the price. Buying now seems like a nobrainer to me. It'll dump just as quick, though, so you've gotta be ready to gtfo quick. I think it'll settle higher than it is now even so. Possibly a lot higher if the product turns out to be solid.

>CMC is not accurate. circulating is bigger.
>there is a coinburn scheduled, likely outcome is that you will get 125-150 total supply
>coins held back by the team are for employees and future expansion
>team page will be coming soon
>team is committed to the project and listening to community input
>updated website and whitepaper is coming soon

you could be making money while you sleep user.
with a concentrated shilling effort this could go blast off. if you took chainlink profits at the right time you can 100x them easily.

>listening to community input

where is the community for this? kek

subreddit is private, is there a discord?

biz dont fuck this up like you did with elix.

this is a privacy coin with smart contracts. can be made into an actual platform for other shit.

yeah it can be quickly pumped but the potential is so much more. look at comparable coins and they mcap.

if we had made it public without sorting shit out first we would have been doing the coin a disservice. its not yet ready to face full scrutiny of retards like yourself.

but you are getting a sneak peak. you take the risk or not.

things are being worked on behind closed doors. see when things are ready subreddit will be open.
at the moment we have a telegram. the invite link is on the website.

what's the return% on staking? how many do you have to get 40 each time?

if CMC is wrong whats the correct marketcap and circulating supply?

8%

stake is the same. the probability, time between stakes depends on how much you have.'

pic is with 600k

thats being finalized. there will be a coin burn of 125-150 mil.

> there will be a coin burn
> trust me goyim but buy my bags first

always hate hearing there 'will be' a burn. just burn that shit already

and this is why its not being made public yet.
because of retards like this guy.
never satisfied with whatever is being done.

get fucked.

Cmc is not wrong. Read the whitepaper. 250mil total

Source?

obama

DYOR and let me accumulate

Yeah except we now have the Bitcoin Foundation and all the devs are public you fucking idiot. You think BTC would of still experienced this kind of growth over the years if everybody who worked on BTC remained anonymous? No, it wouldn't of.

So many shit coins use the "muh Satoshi is anonymous" as an excuse to hide their identity. The only reason people do this today is because they are scamming you and don't want their name tied to the project.

>would of still
>wouldn't of

bitcoin is how old, 10 years?

this has been started in july.
are you intentionally being this retarded?

Nice try, XCS devs... Dump on someone else, faggot

barely 3 btc 24h volume. 200k mcap.

yeah, cant wait to dump my bags.
lol