Im 5'6 and 190 lbs. my max bench is 280-289 ish and im wondering if you guys could guestimate what my bf% is. also

im 5'6 and 190 lbs. my max bench is 280-289 ish and im wondering if you guys could guestimate what my bf% is. also.
what should i work on besides fat loss.
im trying to perma bulk to my natty strength limit then ill cut. or if im too fat... i think i might be getting there guys.
also go ahead call me a manlet go on let it out, you can laff. am i cub mode yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcrm.org/health/cancer-resources/diet-cancer/nutrition/fat-and-hormonal-effects
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping with more photos

this is as far as i can suck my gut. is this bad how much longer until it going to be very detrimental to my gains to cut all the fat

Outside of your arms need more detail I would do wide grip barbell curls, vacuums(lots of them) + ab workouts and back exercises (Lat pull downs dead lifts)

I'm the same tryna get as naturally big as I can I'm 210 6ft but I haven't been eating so I'm 203 13% BF

You're probably floating around 19-23% BF

Ignore these Skelly cucks on here who think fitness is about having a sz 6 women's waist and a vtaper

Not trying to hate here but what the FUCK is wrong with your nipples?

nice, only reason its easy to bulk is cause im a manlet. lmao. also... how do you know my back sucks ( it kinda does).
the only back workout i do is seated cable rows. deadlifts scare me cause my lower back hurts from time to time to the point i cant bend over. i do tend to pop it alot tho.

He needs to hit decline bench press hard his chest looks like he only does flat bench the nipple is sagging

If I were to guess I'd say your 30 to 35% BF.

idk =/ i think i might have slight gyno ive always been self conscious about them. seven when i weighed 140lbs i had it.

also can i roid at this body fat range or nah... lol everyones telling me no but i dont want to lose all the progress on a hard cut to 13%-15% bf and roid to catch up

>this post
>13% bf

No. No, no, no. Just lol. Pls post picture deluded Fatty

25%

Just cut dude. Fat is bad for your health and looks bad too.

You're Gonna need to cut anyways might as well do it now?

Perma cutting for 12 months is AIDS man cut asap

that is correct i only do flat bench, but aesthetic's dont interest me, i just want sice and strength. posted this because i feel like i might be getting to irredeemable bf% tho

No I'm talking about the fact that your nipples are candy cane pink

No such thing as irredeemable bf%, but you're so fat, if you gain another pound, you will have to deal with loose skin. You might already be there.

Just cut dude

can i just at maintenance and throw in some cardio? losing gains terrifies me. ps i do no cardio what so ever

We can see you do no cardio ever.

Its visibly apparent

lol wtf dude , ure so fat

>5'6

Lol what's the fucking point?

will adding a day of hardcore cardio for an hour fix me added with -500 cals

alright this is rude, he's asking for help

If you want to flame, flame peopel tht deserve it No, cut. Cut. Eat less food.

Cardio is good. It's good for your cardiovascular system. Good for your heart.

Do it. If anything, it helps your body with delivering blood to muscles. Good for gains.

>losing gains terrifies me

Well, how about you eat at a small deficiet and cut over a long time period?

i work in law enforcement so its for saftey not grills. 9/10 got me to reply

Yeah

>"13% bf no no no"
I'm black.
13% is possible I might be 16% but I've never counted a macro but eat pretty clean and stopped running months ago I pause rep every thing take creatine workout 5-6 days a week so....

I know it's hard for you mayonnaise packet crossfit macro calculator fitbit cucks to understand gains and muscle but it's possible to be 200+ lbs and be lean muscle without gear

post body lamo fatty

Also,

>13-16%
>LEAN

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Also,

>implying you aren'T 35%

lol

I'm 6ft 1 205 lbs dude LMAO it's called being a man and having testosterone.. I actually look skinny
14-16% bf is fat for bikini models and people who take test

Try again cucklet

>being a man
>having testosterone

Implies that you are obese?

Last time I checked excess levels of fat like you have on your fat body actually increase estrogen levels

As well as the high fat diet you eat, which made you so fat.

>and people who take test

14-16% is chubby/fat. You don't need roids to not be fat. You need to eat less food fatass. Or move move.

like 9/10 bait I think I've been had

>look skinny

top kek

that doesnt even work you retard

So fat dude

post your body pls

>look skinny
>lean muscle

Then post it and BTFO us

>photo of me in a shirt
>only thing you can see is twig arms

LOL.

TAKE THE SHIRT OFF SHOW ME YOUR GUT PIGGY

OINK OINK OINK

Post your Skelly nordcuck body dude wat you weigh 170

I'd say the only thing you need to worry about is

CLEANING YOUR FUCKING MIRROR JESUS CHRIST DUDE

shirts like a medium I'm black I have fitness genetics it's not really that hard to understand.. I might not be crazy strong but I'm not fat I'm 6'1 how much am I supposed to weigh 165?? No thanks faggot

I don't understand the fascination of weighing under 180 lbs and being incredibly weak

nigga you are not lean

whats your stats niggy. sole factor if you are lean or not. also shirtless pics pls

Post pic

>shirtless pic plz
Gay

Post a pic and I'll post one faggot

why?

dude needs to clean his entire place

So we can laugh at how fat you are.

Not him, not anyone.

Just want you to realize how stupid and fat you are.

Even if you're fat, you don't look fat in a shirt. Duh?

How can you be this stupid?
To illustrate the point, here's a photo of me in a shirt, looking not fat, and then, you can see just how fucking fat I am without it. Fat. Because 15% is fat, you fat, fucking stupid, shit.

5'11 173 15% bf.

My arms are like tiny twigs, so are yours. So There's zero chance you have more msucle than I do.

And I'm 1 inch shorter than you, 30+ pounds lighter, and fat. And you expect me to believe you aren't fat?

What a fucking joke.

Really, get your fucking delusion checked out.

>hurr hurr you're dyel

Yes yes I know, just started lifting.

I just don't understand the level of fucking delusion that lets someone be as fat as you are and think they are lean???

Post your shirtless pic now, thanks!

With a shirt

Wow, like fucking magic, you put on a shirt, it hides you fat? Who knew!

Dumbass fucking A- how do you dress yourself in the morning?

LOOK. FAT GUY IN A SHIRT. DONT LOOK FAT. LAMO.

bro you have to cut

I just said the dude isnt lean, why should I have to post a shirtless pic to prove that? do you have autism?

>Post a pic and I'll post one faggot

>Post a pic and I'll post one

>Post a pic

Where's the pic?

The only thing worse than being fat is being a fat liar, kek, nice

except that user that said he'd post one wasnt me you fucking retard

>do you have autism?
Just read the fucking essay he wrote and take a wild guess

Not that user, but if you want to see a pic of a shirtless person just go to /hm/, damn man. Never seen anyone here NEEDING a pic of some ransom dude so bad.

You look almost jacked shirtless all that boiled chicken and white rice and years of lifting paid off

I was a Dyel my whole life started lifting 7 mo ago and went from 170-205lbs my metabolism is good so I never been fat played sports all my life

My point is it's possible to be 200 lbs and not fat look at every athlete ever..

>twig arms
Look at yours dude they're pretty cute what are you curling 20s?

I just want to see what kind of fucking fat retard is TWOHUNDREDTEN pounds at 6'0 WITH ZERO MUSCLE MASS and thinks he "isn't fat"

If he really thought he wasn't fat, why no pic?

I don't understand his fucking game.

oops sorry bby

not him but.... r u serious? 20 is light? i curl dumbbell curl 30lbs for 8 reps 3 sets. i thouught this was decent. wtf

>almost jacked shirtless

Oh my god kill yourself I've been lifting for 3 months it takes years to get "jacked".

>dyel my whole life

Yeah, you still are.

>170-205

All fat.

>My point is it's possible to be 200 lbs and not fat look at every athlete ever..

Pic related is your height, 193. It is IMPOSSIBLE. to be 200 lbs 6'0 "not fat" without steroids. IMPOSSIBLE!

Just fucking shoot yourself desu

>twig arms

Yeah, they are fucking twig arms dumbshit. You have them too.

I'm out, this delusion and denial is too much for me

Veeky Forums is full of one-uppers. No matter what you lift, there's some faggot that will be the first to respond YEAH WELL I LIFT 31 FOR 9 REPS OF 4, WHAT NOW DYEL!?

ok i know masT posted a pic once of him being natty but thats not the one. looks exactly like it tho.

reason i had to question this is cause im OP and this guy looks like hes seriously dyel. 30lbs dumbbell curls are hard =/

That is him natty, just he did contest prep and carbed up for the photo.

here is him with little carbs

once you are at mast's level,it makes a diffrence, you look a lot bigger with carbs in your system

you're OP? mate you're too fat cut the fuck down
I'm 5'6 too but I'm 155 lbs and I bench 275, you have no reason to be so fat
I curl 40s for sets of 12

Yes this. I am 'that guy' I am seriously dyel. I do 30lb curls.

Fuck man, what is it, DYEL day today? People looking at my fat dyel pictures saying 'you're jacked' and curling 20lbs?

fuck

THAAAAATS the one. how tall is he again? i could get to that muscle size wise but god knows it wont be lean. ill prlly but a bit bulky. kudos for him cutting to that natty tho

Just keep at it man. I'll be a massive hypocrite about the one-upping thing and say I can do 3x8 with a 35 lb kettlebell I got for Xmas a while ago - but that was a while ago, and I could barely get 5 out when I first got it. Try instead of 3x8 go 5x5 and keep at it.

>Guy takes roids for years tortures his body with boiled chicken brown rice every night

>lifts 7 days a week for 3 hours doesn't drink ever

All to show up guy on Veeky Forums and pay to compete in bb competitions.. must be the sweet life dude

how long have you been lifting?
i bulked real hard when i first started at 21 (24 now also took like 8 months off inbetween cause RC injuries) and i just kind stayed bulking im desperate for gains at any cost. but you're right. i should watch my weight.

i want to add that i fell for the gomad meme when i was 21. went from 139lbs to 160lbs

>chicken
>rice

'Torture'

You;re the fat nigger, aren't you?

>roids

That's a natty picture though

3-4 years, stopped a few months in the middle and never even watched food intake the first 2 years
also: my strength never declines when I cut, it stays the same or improves very slightly

YOUR A FUCKING WALRUS.

Got dayum you got DD's senpai.

thats about the same amount of time ive been lifting.
damn... and ive been trying to increase weight desperately and bulking hard. i might have low T. going to DR soon.

you talk about him like you know him personally
stop believing what shit he tells you, delusional faggot

Dumbfuck niggers like you are the reason why trump won.

Day of the rope is coming.

as long as T is normal, T doesn't matter at all, check Omar's latest video
you just let yourself go man

n-no dont say this! DELET THIS.

in all serioussness you're right ill do better and post progress here again in a year or so.

just cut down now, for health reasons too
my guess is you're about 25-30% by the way, so at least get it to 15%

I'm not posting this like I'm aesthetic but tell me where the fat is.. maybe you thought I was OP

You're not fat if ur 173 5'11 that's not even fat for a girl

I'm just tired of the
>durr you weigh more than me and are stronger must be fat
meme

nah bro, he's 19%, only underwear models are 15%

t. fat fucking nigger

>where's the fat

On your fat fucking potbelly. And on your tits? Are you blind?

>you're not fat

Oh my god, just kill yourself.

I lost 30 lbs in 3 months, 3 months ago, I looked like your obese ass. Now I'm just fat.

Gonna lose another 10 or so and ACTUALLY not be fat. And then bulk. Properly.

You know, so you get muscle, not a fat fucking potbelly like you got? And tits?

>173
>not fat
>for a girl

Sigh, now I feel like a retard getting baited this hard.

10/10 you are a fucking bait piccaso

>173lbs
>cutting

Where's your kettlebells Jane fonda?

it's too late, my fucking 70 IQ dumbass figgured out you were baiting already

no one is this retarded