Hah

Shitskins are sub human and this video proves it

learn the movement patttern
repeat
repeat
repeat

bitch deserved it

Like he did

>step 1: be stronk, having worked on dynamic power extensively--this is something weightlifter can sometimes lack

>step 2: punch 'through' the intended target--don't reduce force after making contact with the target; you keep pushing to increase impact

>step 3: use whole frame as much as possible--like a golf swing, ideally you can push with a leg and swing your torso into the punch as well, though obviously this is not easy if you're fighting someone

>alternate step: don't punch anyone unless you're defending yourself, and even then as a last resort; violence isn't particularly impressive to anyone, and can land you in more trouble than you might think, depending on the circumstances and damage done

>bitch deserved it

I wonder who could be behind this post

BURN
THE
COAL

would you let her hit you?

Not same guy but the bloke here clearly over reacts. It's not like his life was in danger lol.

Yes? Given the choice bewteen that and prison, yes? 1000% yes?

What do you think happaned? She called the cops, said 'man hit me, me girl, arrest'

Police came and arrested him.

Worth it?

Doesn't matter she attacked him, he acted in self defense, all that matters is 'me vagina he benis'

He almost took her head off. If you have some sort of empathy you should notice that you as a guy are much bigger and stronger then a female and should only do what is proportional in response.

Suppose you and your friends are playing a game of flag football and you took a baseball bat out and started beating them.

God damn it tyrone

>blonde cunt pushes you and smacks you a little :(((
>punch her square in the face as hard as you can even though she was absolutely no threat to you
Don't get me wrong, I hate women as much as the next guy, but come on dude

PAY
THE
TOLL

So I'm allowed to go up and hit an MMA heavyweight with no repercussions?

This
I would have smacked her back, no need to go full force on a punch in the face here

He did warn her.
Don't get me wrong, I hate niggers as much as the next guy, but women need to stop thinking they're untouchable.

1) Make little balls out of paper sheets
2) Fill cola bottle with water,
3) throw balls at bottle, try to topple it
4) Increase water in bottle

Medieval training is best and they did throwing exercises to learn punching. Basically, learn to full body movement and relaxed arm like in throwing.

stupid white retard slut got what she deserved. now give me my reperations whitey for fuck sake

Yeah, try it. People challenge GSP in a bar fight he was saying one time and he did not do it because he is a stupid afromerican and realized that he is actually more valuable then getting into a conflict over something petty. Do whatever you want bro it is not like you will grow a brain anyway

ok i wouldnt do the same, maybe just push her off hard, but what did she expect
that's what you get for dealing with nigs

why are /pol/edditors always such white knights
>empathy
lol, human trash doesnt deserve any

holy fuck is this guy punching with the speed of light or something? no way anybody could have seen this fist coming, what the fuck.

Am I just seeing things or is this motherfucker punching faster than a fucking welterweigh????

9mm speer gold dot out of a g43.
G40 in any 10mm if you are not a manlet.

it's a basic haymaker

now pull your pants up

Which is far beyond the point. Because if he did wreck their shit after they threw a punch, it would be their fault. Everyone would say, including the law, they're fucking morons for starting a fight with someone they could not beat.

>empathy
>and self-preservation

Either way you look at it and you have no empathy having basic logic for self survival you would know it would not be in your best interest to be as retard as le nig

>Which is far beyond the point.

Who cares go out and knock people out pussy. Prove us all right Tyrone

>empathy
>lol, human trash doesnt deserve any

jewtube how to hit a punch bag, then buy a punch bag

lol if a bitch hits me I will hit her back full fucking force. If cracking her cranium is what is needed that's what I will do. The only reason to hold back is that you'll get life in prison. No empathy, only self-interest.

You need to be at least 18 years old to post here

are you actually a stupid nigger or what? Didn't mommy Laquisha never teach you social standards?

You are supposed to be the mature man, and not fucking destroy someone who is no harm to you. You think it's okay to falcon punch a guy in wheelchair if he slapped you first? And btw, there is no law that says that you can punch as hard as you can someone who happened to slap you. If this went to trial the nignog would face an assault charge.

fucking animal

of course it wouldnt
>nigger in jail
>toothless roastie
that's good enough for me

Leave this site you beta whiteknight faggot.

>lol if a bitch hits me I will hit her back full fucking force.

FIGHT ME LIKE THIS WERE ARE YOU MEET IN IN REAL LIFE FAGGOT

>social standards

so youre a fat numale cuck?

I'm not saying the black guy was perfect, but I have no sympathy whatsoever for the dumb bitch. You hit a guy (who was walking away and then warned you) that can fuck you up, you deserve to get fucked up. Whatever happens to you is your own fault.

It's not so much that he shouldn't have hit her back it's that he did it WAAAAAYYY too fuckin hard. She's like 100 pounds and her slap probably hurt less than my cockatoos wing smacking my face when it lands on my shoulder. He went overboard and is an unstable nigger just like she's a stupid bitch for picking a fight with an ape.

She also looks drunk doesn't she? The way she's moving kinda off?

Not so much that it's a woman but just that it was an enormous overreaction. Maybe shoulda slapped her or held her hands or pushed her off. Not full force sock the shit outta her.

post birb

I'm a beta whiteknight faggot because I don't go around heeming people weaker than me? Go back to the zoo, you fucking animal.

Social standards =/= social justice. Social standards have existed long before carl the cucks you mongoloid.

Then put her down, strangle her or something. Don't fucking crack her skull open like an ape.

THIS
BOYS
HOLE

Social standards here is not smacking someone who was walking away from you. Then you don't have to worry if he'll give you a nice snuggly chokehold or a fist to the face.

You can not act like this is not primarily the women's fault without being a whiteknight cuck.

The punch and everything after is sped up. I don't understand how people can't see that it looks like gravity is increased in these shitty "fight" videos.

You really want a solid punch? Chain it from the ground, and incorporate as much of your body/legs as possibly. Arm only punches are bitch mode.

Beta as fuck

I remember when i went to Denmark, some snownigger neo-nazi come up in my face. Gave that chap a solid right jab. Fell to the ground. Other Danes apologize to me. What a beta nation. lul

What a fucking loser. Equal lefts and rights

use ur bodyweight and waist

She had it coming. Fucking cucks all over this board.

This. Exactly this.

I wouldn't personally do it, but I have no issue with someone else doing it. Even the fat bulldykes get away with it.

I was in the bar and just inside the entrance this stocky manlet had his shirt destroyed and was all bloodied up talking about a girl. Went outside and a bunch of bigmouth fat girls started following me and talking to me. Not with violence, but you can tell exactly what kind of people they were.

Girls will literally glass guys as well and get away with it.

If you do not expect to get hit in return you should never hit anyone else. And that goes for everyone.

He very clearly said "should only do what is proportional in response". He didn't say "don't do anything, there should be no repercussions". You probably aren't trolling and are actually this stupid. You really have such poor logic and comprehension of basic information, and something tells me it's held you back in life, and will continue to.

You have the mind of a selfish child. You'd make a great cop. "He punched me, and even though he was running away, I had to shoot him 7 times in the back".

PROPORTIONAL response. Discipline is best received when dealt out with fairness. Do to her what she did to you, maybe slightly worse. That full force punch was not proportional. A hard smack in the face would have also worked. Now to smart people who know how that situation should have been handled, unlike the petty children in this topic, he just makes blacks look merciless, violent, and unfair - yet again.

She deserved it

This dude is.....fucking retarded

But it is 100% the girls fault. Own fault for fucking with a nog. Just saying that someone who is not a violent ape, would not have used force that could have potentially killed her. So many better responses to that situation, that would have not made you cuck, like just pushing her fuck away.

whatever tyrone
back to playing knockout game

>Equal lefts and rights
women and men are not equal physically, you mong

>t. Numales

Setting out easy bait, keep the bumps coming.

>women and men are not equal physically, you mong

Then maybe women should stop trying to act like men then? You fucking autist

NEEDS
RAVIOLI

itt: /pol/ defends their honorable white maiden

She didn't hit him. Just pushed him. Then he spat like a monkey, then she slapped him and then he knocked her the fuck out.
I wouldn't care if she pushed me. And she wouldn't slap me, because I wouldn't spit on her. So your question doesn't even make any sense.

Squat heavy

>Then maybe women should stop trying to act like men then?

What are you trying to say?

> little girl takes a swing at you
> break 4 bones in her face

If you're not a nigger you deserve to be.

This level of protection could light an IMAX

I can't tell if this a weak theater shooting joke or some mangled condom joke

no, it threatens my fragile ego, how dare she demonstrate to others that I deserve zero respect LOL

>nigger disrespected by a slut
>slut got beat by the nigger
nigger and slut both got what they deserved. What's the problem here?

>not behaving like a degenerate savage from african proto-tribal culture
>cuck

nobody is whiteknighting here now fuck off

bait/10 made me respond

No, women need to stop acting like men. They need to lose that entitled, egocentric mindset that literally ruins the society we have built. I will try to make that happen in the ways I can.

i wil fite u irl gv me ur adres en il com ovur

just being a bit edgy mane

Girls are so weak. Careful bros. But yeah also that dude is a piece of shit. Also looks dyel af so if he ever pulls that shit on a grown man he will get his shit pushed in.

That will get you better at throwing, not punching.

As has been mentioned, the only way to get better at punching is by doing it over and over again

Yeah, man let's just allow them to keep treating us like shit without consequence. It's working out great. Aren't modern women fantastic?

Would you also punch your 5 year old son in the face when he hits on you?

Not him, but my 5-year old son does not hit me.

Im not him but he has a point
Men attack you physically, you get your face punched if you piss off a dude
Women attack you mentally, they insult you, belittle you and preform other more insidious acts to hurt you
A line must be drawn somewhere

Fair enough. I know the feel of pretty much not being able to do anything except take it because if I do something then I'd be going to jail.

Best thing that guy could've done is just leave that bitch at the restaurant.

/pol/ hates degenerate white women you dumb cuck

>HOW DO I ACHIEVE A SOLID PUNCH?
Why don't you spend your time worrying about more important things, like what sort of career you want, and what education you'll need to get there. Unless you live in some shithole 3rd-world country where your life is in danger 24/7/365 and you may need to be proficient in hand-to-hand combat, or you plan on being a prize-fighter, spending lots of time learning to fight isn't going to serve you in the long run. If you do live in some dangerous country then I'd recommend you emigrate.

>tell woman to stop antagonizing you
>she gets in your face and hits you when you try to run away
>don't know if she has a knife on her so you protect your life
>somehow its your fault that she messed with you

Epic

>Beautiful right hook, took her down clean.
>*gets closer to the mike*
>McNigger has such clean, crisp strikes.
>Brendan Schaub chips in.
>And his precision? Look at how close those shots are. Pop, pop, pop.
>Oh, dude.

Take note of his feet before and after the strike. It's all about footwork people, shoulders follow the hips, which follow the feet! Though it should be noted your power actually comes from the rotation of your hips, though this being executed properly requires proper footwork.

Honestly his foot work was pretty terrible. Aren't you suppose to toss you hip into a punch before swinging? Looks like he plants his foot and all the momentum comes from his shoulder triceps. Look at this manlet nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=FZ8af3tMLnI

Put your whole body into it, punch through the target (don't pull punches as if you were shadowboxing), rotate your hips etc

But also some people just naturally have one-punch KO power and some people don't

that user ment projection, not protection.

>whiteknight poltard

Now I've seen it all

Why do retards on Veeky Forums always see it black or white. A nice bitchslap would silence or take her out straight.
Meanwhile the nigger here punched the holy hell out of her fucking face, plus she hit her head on the edge of the table (which could be enough to kill a man if you are unfortunate).

You people have never really been in any fight. My biggest fear is not punching the guy retarded, which is relatively difficult, but accidentaly pushing him over and him hitting his head on something. It doesn't take much force on the temple to kill the guy right there in a span of a second. And boom, you might claim self-defence, but you are putting spending years of your life in jail at stake over some drunk inbred fucker.

Op doesn't give a shit about punch power. Its just bait for the poltards who lurk fit but don't even lift

I'm not speaking of his stance but the timing of the pivot off the right foot. He swings his hips, twists his shoulders and pivots on his feet all at about the same time.

What does a video of Floyd teaching the same thing I'm saying have to do with anything?

>What does a video of Floyd teaching the same thing I'm saying have to do with anything?

I just thought the hip would lead then the arm. Like a slingshot and all the power came from the leverage of the base starting at the hip.

Now kith!

Now kith!

Notice how the socio-political indicator needle seems to slam back and forth from one extreme to the other in the world for the last 15 to 20 years? And right now here in the U.S. all the hatemongers and right-wing extremists are coming out of the woodwork.

To add onto this punch with your hips. When punching rotate your hips 90° to get as much reach and power as possible. Also position yourself so that the target isnt too close or too far away, otherwise youll lose all you power

It does, but for you to get the most out of that movement you need to pivot on your feet at the same time. If not, your range of motion and thus followthrough are severely diminished. You do have to be cognizent of spinning your shoulders, especially in regards to retracting and firing the opposite hand are concerned, but the sheer power I'm seeing in the OP is just what you're saying: the hips. Honestly the upper body just follows the lower, from a power perspective. Speed, not entirely, but the decapitating power there is all hips and feet.

Maybe I'm not looking at it right though, his dark outfit and the camera angle make it a little hard to see. But from what I can see his feet twist at the same as his hips spin, which is what I'm looking for. Doesn't hurt that's he's very quick too.

Well interesting thanks. if I am ever attacked by a blonde girl I will keep that in mind.

Just doing my duty; a world where blonde bimbos can't mildly injure hulking bix noods willy nilly is a world I strive to see!

There is NO difference between the sexes! Get out of here sexist.

Where's his eye tattoo?