/plg/ - powerlifting general

Welcome to /plg/, the powerlifting general. Intended for becoming a better athlete on the platform, but welcoming of all strength sports.

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vtvhU5IwpPg
youtu.be/qEXREYg1fYo
youtube.com/watch?v=q4QeP0jf6SY
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=23HTgXoz9fY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok dino

Ok Sean

I just squatted after over 1 month break because of hip injury. Unless I did the negative part VERY slowly I would still feel my right hip twitching below parallel. I felt the same on leg press when my knees went less than 90 degrees. Some guy who apparently had the same problem asked Candito on twitter and he told him he needs to warmup better, and I did yet I could still feel it. Any ideas?

>>WAWTT
Bench, seated press, and upper (non-back) accessories. Should be pretty comfy.

>>WAWET
Probably a garbage plate with double meat. It's cheap and delicious.

>>WAWLTT
Johnny Cash.

>>WAWFT
Pretty good. I got to use my sledgehammer on some ice while shoveling the driveway this morning, and I get to see the gf for the first time in a week tonight.

>I get to see the gf for the first time in a week tonight.

GUESS YOU'LL BE USING A DIFFERENT KIND OF SLEDGEHAMMER TONIGHT OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOH

who here #TeamTrappy

I honestly don't understand how someone could be #TeamLith

Like he's a retarded newfag child, please someone explain if you must

Lith hates me for some reason and trappy is nice to me so i guess team trappy

>(you)

>buddy's coming over and we're to kill some mulled wine before hitting the christmas market

Fuck, goodbye gains. At least I can bulk on dem dere nuts when on christmas market.

Okay but you forgot to hashtag it

410lb 6 sets of 3 felt good (squat)

Is that maki

Its akari

youtu.be/vtvhU5IwpPg

Blueshoes was on Fraser valley creep catchers

(Pedo hunter show)

For meeting up with a 14 year old
LMAO

ooh I feel this thick little turd logs stretching my anus as they come out and holy fuck everytime they plop it fucking splashes me back because of the density of the turds I suppose

Those round back squats are painful to watch

Wrong video

Meant this one

youtu.be/qEXREYg1fYo

What time is it at

Where the fuck are that skeleton's knees going?

The entire video
It's blue shoes

>WAWTT
a lot of chinups
a lot of OHP
a lot of horizontal rowing
a lot of curling

>WAWET
nothing yet, gonna have bananas and coffee pre gym and chicken and lentil soup later

>WAWLTT
youtube.com/watch?v=q4QeP0jf6SY

undeniably the best punk album of the 2010s thus far

>WAWFT
twinkish, first sub-210lb weigh in today. gonna be below the official man weight limit before I know it.

Nah blue shoes has Olive skin and is way bigger

The video is from November you 17 year old fucking retard Jew Cunt

What the fuck.

Your point ? I was only pointing out the guy looks nothing like blueshoes

No need to get upset :)

Kill your self

does anyone know how tall cam mackenzie is?

Good to hear it went well despite feeling stiff at the start.
Those are the 6x3 sets at 80% right?

Do you have access to an incline bench? And two blocks of wood to use for deadlifts from boxes?

Is that maki

Yea it was 80% inflated the sheiko a bit

And no to both but i know how to make my bench incline also how high does the boxes have to be so i can improvise on that too

is this maki

The inclinination doesn't need to be high. 30-45 degrees is fine.

The height is pic related. You can theoretically use the rack safeties, but that can destroy your bar. As in, bending it permanently.

Some people do it by stacking a pile of plates for both sides, but that is only viable if you have enough spare plates.

Or you can just improvise, if you can find a way.
If you can't, there are changes to the program that can be made.

You need to findd a better meme sean.

its not even a meme and im not memeing and serious when i ask that but thats maki who you just posted right

Could i just use my rack?

You can theoretically use the rack safeties, but that can destroy your bar. As in, bending it permanently.

If the plates touch first, then you're good.
If the bar touches first, then it can permanently bend the barbell. It might not happen ofc, if you lower the barbell decently slowly. But there's always a risk.

Ok so if it's not a meme then you're just very low IQ and high level of autism, right? Since you have so much issue recognizing a character's face.

Can two of these stacked on top of each other support the weight of a heavy deadlift or am I gonna break a bunch of shit and look like an asshole in the gym?

That one will be smashed to pieces 100%.
You're better off using one of these

Its a wl bar does bend easy (ive done rack pull on it with 600lb for reps and no bend but i can put ripped carpet so le knurling is good (or just get enough ripped carpet to use as boxes lol)

Does bend easy but not permeantly*

Is that a maki?

>autism

nice projection

I didn't say you have autismo, I said it's a meme. You're the one who's saying you have autismo and it's not a meme.

;)

Well, barbells aren't very cheap (at least here kek), and even Eleikos can bend permanently if they hit with the bar first and enough force.

So I'd say it's $afer to just not do it.

However, you can do it for this workout, since it's tomorrow already, and then during the week look into finding two blocks of wood or whatever material that can withstand the weight.
Just be sure to lower it while decelerating the weight a bit.

Trappy post sheiko spreadsheets links

is that maki

Here's all the spreadsheets:

Beginner
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Small Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing

Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing

Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing

inb4 are those maki

Is this a maki

Why would a picture of boards be misidentified as a Chinese cartoon character

Thank you!

Trappy, what equipment do you have in your home gym? Where did you buy it?

I just use Hainos Tbh

reckon belkin could deadlift 500 desu

All the equipment is from brazilian stores or built by me and my dad.

Anytime!~~

Hey Im trappy chan.

You silly boys will be seeing lot sof me around here.

Just remembwr, i start arguments on purpose them ignore you when you actually have a valid counter argument.

Why is trappy into weightlifting anyways`? isnt that kinda masculine and everything you aspire not to be

Can I shove my tongue up your anus, maybe?

needs to use that extra test somehow

if i were `your bf i'd never leave `your side ;D

It doesn't make you masculine if you don't take roids. And I focus my training mostly on lowerbody.

just got done about to edit and upload

post progress pic of lowerbody

lmao finally found someone weaker than me

Should i make a plgfapgame 4.0? i got enough new pics with

alex from plg ex
prutus sister
prutus onitis
blonde livia
mysteranons gf
sabres wife
isleys new one night stand

This

weightlifting is deemed a masculine activity you reject.

you can add liths (ex)gf and styx

>normie twinks with qt gfs
reeee

4 and 5 are the only ones worth lifting for desu

fuckkk i forgot ill do that
not styx tho she isnt plg

No.

And Sabre left and doesn't intend on coming back.

No hurries bby.

Nice try but no, I'm taken.

So what?

I would play if you made it.

>doesn't intend on coming back.
he posted like a week ago

This was yesterday.
Said he wants to change his life for better and stuff.

heres #2 for your records, will post the first one as well in a minute..

>All the equipment is from brazilian stores or built by me and my dad.
in which stores can i find 0.25kg and/or 0.5kg plates?
i`ve been told Centauro would have them but the one in Metro Santa Cruz and the one in Shopping Eldorado didn`t have it

here's the first one

maybe after #4 ill make a greatest hits one..

which colour should #4 be?

dont forget blueshoe's mom

forgot pick :p

I got my 0.5s from a random crossfit store. It wasn't cheap if you consider the $/kg but I was like "fuck it, I'm not gonna find these anywhere else anyways".
0.25kg you could just make it yourself, or make 1s into 1.25s by adding steel plates to it, or use more clips if you know how much they weigh.

Penis pink

>which colour should #4 be?
red

Bodorio has a qt sister
i wish she was my gf

>purple hair

What was she thinking

It looks pretty good on her tBh

youtube.com/watch?v=23HTgXoz9fY&feature=youtu.be

So you're brazilian? I don't normally visit the /plg/ but I reckoned I could find tips for my squats. Having that said...

I am also from Brazil and I'm building a homegym. What stores did you use? How much did you spend total in reais? I'm building my rack, but did you buy yours?

Would appreciate this information a lot, thanks.

Roll

Mmhmm yeah that's good, first find all the stores then find all the gyms and use it to triangulate a likely location

Why doesn't Trappy want to meet with me?

It could be in a public place like Ibirapuera Park if she is scared like she said yesterday

why do you want to meet a faggot is the real question. Search your feelings

she is qt
[spoiler]and i need friends irl[/spoiler]

>bench with no second set of racks and the safety bars that low

Wew you brave lad

Is those maki???

I bought my barbell from D1fitness. You have very few options for actual high quality barbells, and D1 has the best of all. Their black zinc or black zinc with chrome sleeves are AMAZING.
It's as good as the best international barbells. 4 Needle bearings with bronze bushes, 28.5mm diameter, WL and PL marks, all of the correct sizing, very good steel (unlike most other places that use shit steel).

Be aware though, their knurling can be quite sharp. Initially it's just medium... but once I cleaned the chalk off the bar and the knurling became as sharp as blades (regretted my decision to clean the chalk immediately).

Also they have no centre knurling. But that isn't really a big deal imo.

The weight I bought cheap iron weights from Mercadolivre. Make sure to use a scale to weigh them though, cause these iron weights are never what they indicate and can be quite off sometimes.

We also bought rubber flooring to get the barbell to competition height (20cm from the floor to the bottom of the barbell), and to protect the floor for deadlifts.

Watching! :3

No I can't.
Please stop asking and don't go after me on social media or IRL.

Appreciate it.

No clue what you mean to say other then they safetys being low