Cheat meal bitchezzz!

cheat meal bitchezzz!

Fucking hell #lifting girls are so cringey.

Holy shit that webm gave me seizure

>mfw she sits across from her phone posing instead of eating

why does she keep making those utterly retarded looking faces?

I think girls make retarded faces because it gives them an excuse, like if she isnt looking perfect in a picture "Lol, but i was making a silly face xD" so its sort of a fail safe
If people find her attractive they will regardless of the stupid face, if they dont she can mentally blame the stupid face for her lack of attraction

tl:dr sort of a "I wasnt really trying" thing

women are giant attention whores in whatever is their endeavor. In gym culture they get shit tattoos and stupid faces to attract guys.

i think you actually nailed it there.

What an ugly broad

I thought it was cute. Source please?

goddamn, that's one hell of a butterface

that fucking pic is everything that's wrong with women and fitness

>get to gym
>have limited time
>get to squat racks
>see some dumb bitch with phone in hand making stupid faces taking selfies in yoga pants with butt sticking out

Oh come on, stupid faces aside she is sort of cute
And she lifts, better than 86% of the female population

Why is she making these stupid faces and holding food in the camera?

>t. i dont even read the thread
Nigger, i get that you dont read books but get a fucking grip on your stupidity please

yassssss queeen!!

@ashleykiyo

When I seriously starting lifting almost a decade ago, it was right before fitness and social media hand in hand got popular. I went to a 24hr gym at night and the only ppl there for months were me and this Eastern European bodybuilder and his tranny girlfriend, as well as the occasional stronkman powerlifter. I did madcow 5x5 for a few months then hooked up with some powerlifters who taught me all about the westside method and we trained in this profits garage gym with a monoliftnand a reverse hyper etc. I moved away and kinda fell off going full bore unfortunately but never quit. Mostly worked out at empty small town college gym or at home.

Now that I moved back to the city and started going to public gym again you can't walk into a weightroom without these bro fsggots who live their gay ass fitness lifestyle, made in China gymshark or rise generic sweatshop clothes, people wearing compression clothing without an over layer (compression gear is originally meant to be worn as underwear-- hence the term UNDERarmour you fucking fsggots), beats headphones, gaudy Nike high tops and bro tier raver style clothes.

I mostly blame xyzz and the youtube fitness channels that are all generic copy pastes of eachother. There are about 78 fitness YouTube channels of all these fsggots doing 10k calorie challenges. Every single gymshark "athlete" (harrumph) is interchangeable, their boring ass YouTube vlogs single handedly turned that video sharif website from being a host of creative and innovative content to bring these pathetic daily recordings of boring drivel.

Omar isuf is a fsggot. Kinobody is a fsggot. Bradley martin is a fsggot. Nicki blsckletter is a whore. wAll their girlfriends channels are just these gym bunny chicks doing pathetic low effort stick your ass out and wear spandex workouts and then twenty minutes of them showing you all the products these pathetic made in China clothing companies or bullshit shilly supplements they send them to shill to you folks.

Only Richard piano man tried to be different but in the end he's a fsggot too because his content is uninspiring and just boring vlogs of him getting ice cream and hamburgers yep yep god damnit!

There's a nice fitness facility in my town and these fsggots and their cunt ass gfs run amok in the place. For them fitness is a lifestyle fashion thing and not a means to an end-- they don't train for sports or for a military job or anything. It's a fad thing. Normies ruin everything. I hate normies reeeee reeeee reeee

Wait, is she asian?

>she is sort of cute

No one is obligated to read the thread before replying to it. Now answer his question, goy.

Ganguro isn't supposed to be cute.

EAT THIS SHIT

WHY WONT YOU EAT IT

For the YouTube thumbnail!

>And she lifts

Doesn't really show.