"user, why did you just get a salad? The alfredo is sooo good!"

>"user, why did you just get a salad? The alfredo is sooo good!"

the asian is the only cute one kek

>how are you all asking me that question while smiling for a photo wtf are you all ventriloquists?

>white "women"

Only fat girls trying to """"""""diet""""""" eat salad

WHY DID YOU SIT AT MY TABLE, GO AWAY ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEE.

A salad? no protein? com'on, do you even try any more?

>they all look like kikes/beaners and one is a chink
>white

>bread and pasta? You guys do know you're not married yet right?

>Sorry, I have gluten intolerance, but maybe I can taste just a little bite, mind sharing?

And now you get her digits

>Ah you see young ladies, I am cutting. You are probably not familiar with this term as you are all spoilt bitches who will cheat on your bfs and cuck them you fucking whores. You see I am eating at a calorie deficit. That means that my daily calorie intake is less than my Total Daily Energy Expenditure. I know none of you know what this means but I don't care to explain. Check out this Asian anime image board I frequent if you wish to hear more. Anyways any of you hoes want to make sex with me?

WEEB

This from a bunch of bitches drinking Diet Coke.

alpha

This

my sides

fpbp

a whole bunch of nope except that asian gurl.

Holy shit bro nice quads
You feeling fit today

My journey has taken me from to Debate me.

Wait is pasta bad for gains? I dont eat bread but i do eat penne pasta with chicken twice a week

are you gay?

>Oh really, is the "Alfredo" really that good? Jesus Christ, you know it's literally butter and cheese melted onto pasta, right? I'm sure my 6 year old self would have loved it. See girls, I'm a man, a man of complex taste (marked by my choice in tobacco flavored vape juice, as opposed to that fruity stuff neck beards puff). If I were to compromise my meal plan. and that's a big if, I would choose something far more complex such as the seafood risotto, as not only is it far more delicious, it's made in a way that I feel properly represents me; hard to duplicate, takes time, ingredients need to be mixed in methodically, and the final result is heavenly. I know you're not used to a real alpha like me, and I know a lot of betas around here say things that may be hurtful to you and the thought of you hurting tears me apart inside. Never settle baby girl and know that you deserve the best out of this life.

sh-shoo shoo g-gains goblins

>shit sour ass females say

These women are disgusting desu

there are clearly no hispanics in that image. are you retarded or just a member of the news media?

>tfw no awkward ventriloquist qt with a crush on you that asks you out by throwing her voice at you

>**hey anonette, will you go out with me?**
>what's that user? of course I'll go out with you!
>**I'll pick you up at 6!**
>perfect! my last class ends at 5:30
>hear that, socko? user here just asked me out
>*hey user, you're a good looking guy, but you better be a gentleman and treat anonnette good!*
>oh socko, you're embarrassing me!

nigga Im doing keto I dont need all this pasta

correction; the waitress in the upper right background is probably hispanic.

came here to post this

Why do you all have sunglasses over your head?

What the fuck am I reading

what shitty meme is this? if i eat a salad it better have chicken and bacon in it

apply yourself OP, it's christmas time, comfy memes only please

this is actual autism

"I'm getting a salad because Im a huge faggot"

>American pasta

I've been disapointed every time, what the fuck burgers.

Thats not alfredo you retards

>getting only a salad during bulking season
You deserve this

That redhead would be a good breeder DESU.

What

I didn't get a salad, I'm bulking, what the fuck are you stupid sluts saying?

Of course you'd say that you fucking weeb

>I'm on a diet. But hey Stacey I have this gas mask and was wondering if after our dinner you would like to come back to my apartment and I can put on the gas mask and we can tape the other end around your asshole - You don't have to answer now. Just think about it. Thanks.

holy fuck is it just me or does girl on the far left have a cleft on her nose?

Hard fucking kek

Real question here. How do people eat this kind of shit all the time and not get fat if the whole ectomorph and endomorph thing is a myth. Are they really not eating that kind of shit all the time? I have to count calories and work out just to stay in shape while there are people who don't count their calories and stay in decent shape.

Orgy soon after.

>The 2nd from the left
>"Oh man look at this pasta!" *points fingers at food*
You can tell she's the fun one.

reported for being anti-semitic.

>hey gurls I have a crazy Idea!
>lets order some noodles that we cant cook at home !
>woah woah,uhmm...okay
>lets post this on fb so we can show everyone what a good time we#re having
>not a single one of them is a 7/10
Jesus just immagine the conversation

How are you in every thread? Post body pics or someone else do it if you have them.

>tfw they continue to eat like this in their 20s
>by the time they're in their 30s most will have that unattractive fat distribution pretty much everywhere
>they'll do nothing to stop it, and instead of retaking the sexuality they once had by force, they'll just decide to settle and continue in their ways, leading a generally unhealthy lifestyle
>they use their increasing responsibility as an adult or parent (and therefore "limited free time") to justify the mistreatment and ignorance of their bodies

W-white women, r-r-right guys?

Please get a gf.

Seriously, though. Why would you even go out to eat if you're just going to get a fucking salad?

>Here's our menu, Sir. As you can see we have some amazing dishes tonight from all around the world prepared by world renowned chefs.
>Nah, bro. Just get me some raw leaves.
Man, fuck you if you're like this. Just pick up a salad bag at Walmart and stay home you, boring fuck.

for what?

There was likely some social aspect to this outing. If the hypothetical user sitting at the head of the table is actually trying to lose weight he should just literally order a normal meal and only eat that to appear normal in front of the girls.

Those aren't quads, Newfag

i am also watching die hard and cleaning my carry gun.

This. I'm gonna get called an aspie/edgelord/whatever for saying this, but I feel like it's almost impossible sometimes to find people that don't fall into some predictable cookie-cutter personality. It's not that I can't interact with them, but pretending to think like them gets tiring after a while. Shit is depressing man

Not accurate. It'd be more like
>"user, why did you just get a hamburger? The alfredo is sooo good!"
In which case, I would reply with something about how the hamburger is cheap, I like hamburgers, and I get it at every restaurant.

Of course, that's implying I'd ever be at a table with 9 girls.

he didn't get quads you idiotic mongoloid

Oh pardon me! I had no idea I'm so sorry! Nice to meet you, I squat 325 lbs for triples. First off I'd like to say that it's awesome you're a lifter - tis a great thing to see! Second off I'm not like other meatheads on this board, if anything I'll be the brian in the kitchen ;)

>cutting in the middle of winter

Why

hahaha wow that looks sooo fun lmao!!! i wish I could have been there in that grocery store!!!

I conceal my power levels but have to deal with this a lot. Also my gf will show me fb memes she thinks I will like because they're about lifting and they are always so dumb.

To be honest you guys and /tv/ and /sp/ make me laugh way harder than people in real life. I have learned to fake it so I don't look like an asshole.

I will often get a salad or something light on calories and basically everything else if its around dinner time. I do not really want to fuck with my numbers for the day so I will usually just get something empty just to not stick out.

I've been with my gf for 4.5 years i'd give anything to just fuck something different.

not everyone lives in the northern hemisphere you know

fuark misclick

genetics. i see (very) skinny girls gorge at mcdonalds and get a bunch of free samples every time i work and they still stay the same. Another friend of mine's gf is a skelly and never gains weight despite eating a shit ton of pizza and meat all the time and eating a generally shit diet. i'm just waiting until their metabolisms slow down and they balloon up hopefully. but skellys usually stay thin their whole lives

this is actual trolling

What you don't see is when said girls activate bankai on the toilet.

t. guy who used to have skinny girl roommates

Who talks like that? And why am I alone with all these girls? Am I good friend with them or is this some kind of dinner with coworkers?

Any time I've gotten a salad with any person the first question is either "that sounds good" or "are you on a diet" which should not be hard to answer

OP has never had dinner with people other than his family.

>implying i wont eat the alfredo
>implying i fell for the salad jew

CMON LETS GET BIG

Whoever made this thread is the definition of autism

This meme only works in cutting season you sperg

I guess I'm just a lucky guy

Something about qt girls doing ventriloquism makes me so deeply sad.
It's not like its bad or embarrassing, just I have some preconception that they've had a lonely life and use it to cope.
Especially if they're a homebody and don't tend to go to social gatherings or have any friends to hang out with.

damn imagine the number of combined sexual partners the girls in that webm have had

probably at least 100 right?

Something about all the vapid assumptions you make about people based on zero evidence makes me sad

>t. lonely ventriloquist girl

>Alpha Chad
Why :(

Good work, mods.

You're right, just everyone important.

FAURKING BITCHES DON'T FUCK WITH MY GAINS REEEEE

Agreed. I can predict people's probable actions just by spending some time with them and getting to know their personality.

Normies are really simple, it's no wonder they get played like fiddles and end up in piles of debt.

would cum alfredo all over that fucking gook tbpqhfam

kek

Who the fuck are you lot and why are you talking to me?

fucking kill yourself weeb

so many gain goblins....

no, it's a mongoloid

actually youre right for once

this
Don't correct them though
Let them fail
ahahahahahahaha fucking roastie scum